PDA

View Full Version : Need help!!

Toughh
07-15-2012, 10:13 PM
So i just went to a GNC and picked up Amplified Creatine 189. The worker there seem pretty educated but also seemed like he was just trying to make a sale. I currently am a soccer player for a top college (wont say due to personal choice) and i'm looking to get bigger though. I obviously picked up a Creatine supplement but im worried about getting fat.I will take ther supplement and go to the gym and do a intense workout. But I also run 4 miles everyday for cardio, would that effect the Creatine from doing its job? I simply just want to get bigger as in my biceps and get my abs much more ripped. Is Creatine what i should be taking? or is there something else you guys think im better off with?

RaginAzN
07-15-2012, 10:17 PM
Creatine will only help you whether cutting or bulking. Also you can't get bigger while getting more defined aka abs getting ripped as one requires excess calories and the other a reduction of it. So pick one or the other, also creatine will not get you fat, eating over your calorie maintenance level will do that. You can read/understand more about it here...

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121703981