PDA

View Full Version : LOL at the midget Benedict Arnold III(aka John Lucas)

Future24
07-09-2012, 09:02 AM
Reports are saying he is considering signing with Miami and they have show interest in bringing him in.

Really? Really John? If it was anyone else from the Bulls like Brewer or Watson I wouldn't have a problem at all. But this little phaggot called LeBron a bitch on the radio last year, said him and Wade flop and are cry babies, and talked about how much he dislikes the Heat...

...and now he wants to join them. LOL. I hope Lebron dunks on him everyday in practice and Bosh's t-rex side comes out and eats his soul.

Masstastic
07-09-2012, 09:06 AM
Reports are saying he is considering signing with Miami and they have show interest in bringing him in.

Really? Really John? If it was anyone else from the Bulls like Brewer or Watson I wouldn't have a problem at all. But this little phaggot called LeBron a bitch on the radio last year, said him and Wade flop and are cry babies, and talked about how much he dislikes the Heat...

...and now he wants to join them. LOL. I hope Lebron dunks on him everyday in practice and Bosh's t-rex side comes out and eats his soul.

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1005823/lucas.gif

BullStampede
07-09-2012, 09:07 AM

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2rf020pBS1ru62sso1_500.gif

amazing. Do not want though. srs. Not that he isnt good, but he was such a tremendous phaggot last year.

DCocK
07-09-2012, 09:07 AM
dis nigguh: V71j7syfiRQ

Future24
07-09-2012, 09:11 AM
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1005823/lucas.gifI hope the Bulls don't bring him back (which they won't because they got Hinrich) and then no body but Charlotte wants him.

gotrice33
07-09-2012, 09:11 AM
not gonna lie he did pretty good for us when rose was out. dude is small as hell but can definitely shoot

krokaw7
07-09-2012, 09:18 AM
he's listed at 5'11, taller than op

Future24
07-09-2012, 09:22 AM
he's listed at 5'11, taller than opIn reality he's probably 5'8-5'9...shorter than OP.

AJ1528
07-09-2012, 09:41 AM
Do not want. Not that he's bad or anything it's just I don't want him to stunt Norris Cole's development by taking his already limited minutes.

Gator286
07-09-2012, 09:45 AM
moral of the story is any player who is interested in the heat is a bitch, traitor, etc.

Future24
07-09-2012, 09:53 AM
moral of the story is any player who is interested in the heat is a bitch, traitor, etc.Moral of the story is you don't know how to read.

AJ1528
07-09-2012, 09:54 AM
moral of the story is any player who is interested in the heat is a bitch, traitor, etc.

I agree for the most part like in Ray Allen's case. However, like OP said this guy talked so much sh*t last season and now he's interested in playing with the Heat. It's just really hypocritical on John's part.

Future24
07-09-2012, 10:12 AM
I agree for the most part like in Ray Allen's case. However, like OP said this guy talked so much sh*t last season and now he's interested in playing with the Heat. It's just really hypocritical on John's part.That's the only reason this bothered me. If it was Brewer, Korver, Watson, or someone like that who kept quiet mostly about Miami from what I've heard then I'd have no problem since the Bulls are going NO WHERE next year. But this little phaggot talked so much trash about the Heat and now wants to join them.

orderoutofchaos
07-09-2012, 11:05 AM
lebron knows that if John Lucus can stand up to Lebron then John Lucus can stand up to anyone.

But really John Lucus is a liability because his 100 lb testicles are dragging on the court slowing him down

AlliWantisLulz
07-09-2012, 11:45 AM
the only reason why Miami is showing interest in that little phaggot is because they might deal Cole+ for Camby in a s&t

Gator286
07-09-2012, 12:01 PM
Moral of the story is you don't know how to read.

like...that's your opinion man

Ron Artest went to the Lakers, Hulk Hogan joined NWO...**** happens, John Lucas is a scrub who happened to have one good game and I don;t even know why we'd want him

Ecnewyx
07-09-2012, 01:12 PM
like...that's your opinion man

Ron Artest went to the Lakers, Hulk Hogan joined NWO...

Did Ron Artest talk **** about the Lakers?

I thought he was incredibly respectful and almost reverent about Kobe.

Gator286
07-09-2012, 02:13 PM
Did Ron Artest talk **** about the Lakers?

I thought he was incredibly respectful and almost reverent about Kobe.

ronartestthroatcut.jpg