PDA

View Full Version : Losing Weight?

amboxer94
07-08-2012, 08:51 AM
I have been trying to bulk up a little bit and got up to about 175 a few weeks ago but now I have somehow lost weight and i am back down to 169? I have not changed anything in my diet so I am not sure what to do about this. What could have caused this (Yes I know a defficet of calories) that I have not been able to pick up on? Is it possible I am not compensating enough for exercise? I am also leaving on vacation this week so that could potentially be a good time to take a break from exercise and re evaluate when I get back. Let me know if you guys have any tips or advice from your experiences.

andrealazio
07-08-2012, 08:53 AM
I have been trying to bulk up a little bit and got up to about 175 a few weeks ago but now I have somehow lost weight and i am back down to 169? I have not changed anything in my diet so I am not sure what to do about this. What could have caused this (Yes I know a defficet of calories) that I have not been able to pick up on? Is it possible I am not compensating enough for exercise? I am also leaving on vacation this week so that could potentially be a good time to take a break from exercise and re evaluate when I get back. Let me know if you guys have any tips or advice from your experiences.

Take a break from everything. Then, when you wil be back from vacation just eat a little bit more. Try to eat 300 kcal more. If you don't gain weight then add 300 kcal. Repeat until you gain weight.