PDA

View Full Version : White Flood Arrived!

MrPurple0
07-03-2012, 09:09 AM
After researching and reading many posts on this site, I decided to go with White Flood as my pre-workout, I did not purchase Hemavol but I want to see how this flood works without it first, hopefully I made a good decision I pumped to use it though. If anyone is willing to share there current thoughts on White Flood or how they take it, or other pre-workout supplements feel free to share.

JC7124
07-03-2012, 09:18 AM
Good choice. Lots of cold water (16oz per scoop is what I use), about 20 mins before the workout.

What flavor? My favorite so far is lemonade.

MrPurple0
07-03-2012, 09:21 AM
Good choice. Lots of cold water (16oz per scoop is what I use), about 20 mins before the workout.

What flavor? My favorite so far is lemonade.

I bought the Lemonade also, heard it taste the best, can't wait to hit the gym tonight, do you stack it with anything, or just the plain white flood by its self

KaiSchafroth
07-03-2012, 09:24 AM
scoop and a half of WF (Juicy Watermelon) and 3 scoops of GlycerGrow for me pwo. If you were using Green Magnitude it's amazing mixed with the WF. One of the CL reps (RaginAzn) turned me onto using the Green Mag as an intra-workout which is a good option as well and my current usage (1 scoop).

Depending on any other pwo's you've looked into; don't expect to feel like you're on crack or something when you take the WF. It's definitely more of a focus and steady energy supp with (in my and it seems most ppl's exp) a good steady increase in focus/energy and then a slow decline. I've never experienced a sudden plummet in energy or anything like a crash so I can't really speak to that.

I highly suggest starting with the minimum amount of water for mixing and then adding more if needed to adjust the flavor if it's too strong.

If you have questions on Controlled Labs products I'd suggest just looking through the forums or even PM'ing one of the reps - they're pretty quick to respond and tell you how it is.

You seriously use that much water? Is it just because of the lemonade itself? I feel like anything more than 6-8oz kills the flavor, again, it might just be the lemonade vs the watermelon

rtpurdum
07-03-2012, 09:24 AM
I use white flood as well. It is a great product you will not be disappointed.

powercage
07-03-2012, 09:33 AM
8oz water per scoop for me :)

kenny878
07-03-2012, 09:36 AM
i absolutely love the lemonade flavour, 1 scoop with 6oz water is perfect for me

Anthony21
07-03-2012, 09:41 AM
Nice choice OP. WF is the sh!t. The juicy watermelon flavor is great and my personal favorite.

MrPurple0
07-03-2012, 09:43 AM
So most of you take WF by itself?

powercage
07-03-2012, 09:51 AM
So most of you take WF by itself?

That or with Green Mag

feedmelies
07-03-2012, 10:04 AM
Take it on an empty stomach or else it wont work properly.

shoefanatic23
07-03-2012, 10:05 AM
Solid pickup OP. 7-8 ounces of water is perfect for me. I am personally a fan of the Juicy Grape!

CONTROLLED LABS
07-03-2012, 10:44 AM
sounds good, although I prefer watermelon the most. use 8-10 ounces of cold water per scoop