PDA

View Full Version : Help me add-to and space out my stack

AryaInk
06-29-2012, 04:16 AM
I am 7 weeks out on my cutting cycle, I have lost a decent amount of fat. Diet is in check, and workout routine is in check as well.

I am at the end of 3rd week of Kris Gethin 12-Week Daily Trainer( for first 4 weeks I ran an another program, but didn't like, so changed to kris', and am loving it ;) )

Currently I am taking multi,creatine and whey and want to add bcaa to it. This is the first time I would be using bcaa.Now I have two queries.

1. What else can I add to speed up the process of fat loss and/or sparing muscles while on calories deficit ?

2. I will be taking 10grams/day BCAA(10:1:1) and 2 scoops of Whey(24.5grams x 2 protein). I currently take 1 scoop whey first thing in the morning, and 1 after the workout in the evening. After 1 - 1:15 hours of my weights, I do a 40minutes walk. so, how to space them ?

Valhallabound86
06-29-2012, 05:08 AM
I am 7 weeks out on my cutting cycle, I have lost a decent amount of fat. Diet is in check, and workout routine is in check as well.

I am at the end of 3rd week of Kris Gethin 12-Week Daily Trainer( for first 4 weeks I ran an another program, but didn't like, so changed to kris', and am loving it ;) )

Currently I am taking multi,creatine and whey and want to add bcaa to it. This is the first time I would be using bcaa.Now I have two queries.

1. What else can I add to speed up the process of fat loss and/or sparing muscles while on calories deficit ?

2. I will be taking 10grams/day BCAA(10:1:1) and 2 scoops of Whey(24.5grams x 2 protein). I currently take 1 scoop whey first thing in the morning, and 1 after the workout in the evening. After 1 - 1:15 hours of my weights, I do a 40minutes walk. so, how to space them ?

Contrary to popular belief, losing weight fast is not the best route to take. Stick to 1-1.5 lbs per week, and keep it consistent. Any more than that and you may risk catabolism of muscle due to excessive hypocaloric environment.

In terms of supplement timing, BCAA's are usually beneficial in a fasted state. Most folks take them during or before their workout. Whey protein timing doesn't matter, so take it whenever you'd like. Same goes for the walk.

gallagnm
06-29-2012, 05:30 AM
id say add fish oil if everything else is in check. Then your all good IMO

EDIT: If your taking in enough protein then you can take out the BCAAs to save money.