PDA

View Full Version : Activate extreme, Triazole, craze or nano vapor stack?

gothmetal
06-29-2012, 12:00 AM
hey guys i just recived this suplements and i was wondering if is it safe to use it and how about the dosing can i do it like this...
AX 2 cap 9AM . 2 cap 9PM
Triazole 2 cap 9AM. 1 cap 9PM.
craze after taking the AX and triazole morning pills since i get up eat and got to the gym.

and i bought it the new nano vapor pre workout like a month a go and i really like it.. can i take the activate extreme and triazole it will be safe? and off course i will not take nano vapor and craze at the same time hehe just the aX triazole and nano vapor all together? please let me know and thanks a lot i am new to all this :)

ps the thing is that i try the craze and i hate the flavor (candy grape) and i was going to sell it to my friend and i stil have the nano vapor and i do like it. let me knwo if it safe and thanks in advance

and can it could be used and safe to use it with other preworkorouts as well like c4 1mr assault etc?

gothmetal
07-01-2012, 10:43 PM
ohhhh ok thanks guys for the awsome feedback :)

Robboe
07-02-2012, 08:33 AM
hey guys i just recived this suplements and i was wondering if is it safe to use it and how about the dosing can i do it like this...
AX 2 cap 9AM . 2 cap 9PM
Triazole 2 cap 9AM. 1 cap 9PM.
craze after taking the AX and triazole morning pills since i get up eat and got to the gym.

and i bought it the new nano vapor pre workout like a month a go and i really like it.. can i take the activate extreme and triazole it will be safe? and off course i will not take nano vapor and craze at the same time hehe just the aX triazole and nano vapor all together? please let me know and thanks a lot i am new to all this :)

ps the thing is that i try the craze and i hate the flavor (candy grape) and i was going to sell it to my friend and i stil have the nano vapor and i do like it. let me knwo if it safe and thanks in advance

and can it could be used and safe to use it with other preworkorouts as well like c4 1mr assault etc?

This is fine, good idea not to stack the nano with Craze.

gothmetal
07-02-2012, 10:53 PM
This is fine, good idea not to stack the nano with Craze.

oh ok so i do can stack nano vapor with activate extreme and triazole... thanks a lot my good friend ;)