PDA

View Full Version : Want to try a pre workout Whiteflood possibly

jgottsman11
06-28-2012, 09:37 PM
I want to try whiteflood or another pre workout. can i get some recommendations and some flavor recommendations as well? preferably one without creatine since im already on allmax creatine. thanks

mtpaquette
06-28-2012, 09:40 PM
Check out CONTROLLED LABS, Powercage, RaginAzN or one of reps sigs for samples (including a WF sample).

TannerFlom
06-28-2012, 09:44 PM
Give White Flood a try. One of best preworkouts, great energy, focus, and good pumps. My 3 favorite Preworkouts are White Flood, Craze, and Hemavol.

JakeDiesel
06-28-2012, 09:45 PM
Watermelon or Lemonade, both are delicious... WF is perfect for your budget as well. really helps to get a bunch of servings for dirt cheap,

jgottsman11
06-28-2012, 09:48 PM
Watermelon or Lemonade, both are delicious... WF is perfect for your budget as well. really helps to get a bunch of servings for dirt cheap,

is the fruit punch any good?

JakeDiesel
06-28-2012, 09:50 PM

strong unawar :( hopefully reps will chime in any second for that answer... :D

RaginAzN
06-28-2012, 09:56 PM
Check out CONTROLLED LABS, Powercage, RaginAzN or one of reps sigs for samples (including a WF sample).

strong unawar :( hopefully reps will chime in any second for that answer... :D

I am here!@! :D

Give White Flood a try. One of best preworkouts, great energy, focus, and good pumps. My 3 favorite Preworkouts are White Flood, Craze, and Hemavol.

Thank you for the support, also you could stack White Flood and Hemavol and you'll have an epic preworkout.

100 serving for a little bit less than $40 (with 10% off coupon) what is there not to love?

Fruit Punch is bomb, but the fan favorite (mine also) is Watermelon no doubt about it. Get a free sample of Fruit Punch White Flood and our other products here...

★FREE SAMPLES HERE★:
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142254641

Trah275
06-28-2012, 09:56 PM
i love the Watermelon WF, it is delicious!

jgottsman11
06-28-2012, 09:57 PM
unaware because ive never tried it haha

RaginAzN
06-28-2012, 09:58 PM
unaware because ive never tried it haha

Then you too go get a sample :p

i love the Watermelon WF, it is delicious!

Blood brothers we are!@! :p

JakeDiesel
06-28-2012, 09:59 PM
RaginAzN deserves a raise...

jgottsman11
06-28-2012, 09:59 PM
Then you too go get a sample :p

Blood brothers we are!@! :p

any creatine in it?

workoutjunkie94
06-28-2012, 10:01 PM
im taking whiteflood now. The focus is very good. Pumps are decent. Energy is good.

Not crazy energy but good preworkout I like it.

RaginAzN
06-28-2012, 10:01 PM
RaginAzN deserves a raise...

I get paid in love from CL :p

any creatine in it?

Nope, so you can use your standalone creatine product or maybe some Green Mag, which is also part of the free samples package.

im taking whiteflood now. The focus is very good. Pumps are decent. Energy is good.

Not crazy energy but good preworkout I like it.

Glad to hear it works well for you :)

jgottsman11
06-28-2012, 10:06 PM

Nope, so you can use your standalone creatine product or maybe some Green Mag, which is also part of the free samples package.

Glad to hear it works well for you :)

Well im excited to try! im confident its a great product and will be going out tomorrow to pick up some whiteflood and possibly greenmag. just got my OT yesterday. Mind sharing some info on greenmag though? why's it different from allmax or regular mono?

JakeDiesel
06-28-2012, 10:10 PM
You're paid to say that.. Lol, but srs I love how you rep, quite awesome of you :)

RaginAzN
06-28-2012, 10:11 PM
Well im excited to try! im confident its a great product and will be going out tomorrow to pick up some whiteflood and possibly greenmag. just got my OT yesterday. Mind sharing some info on greenmag though? why's it different from allmax or regular mono?

Green mag has magnesium creatine chelate which is made for people who would get gi distress from taking regular mono. Green mag also has endurance/focus ingredients in it, but overall it is a non-stim which makes it great to stack with your choice of stimmed products aka White Flood. Also it doesn't hurt that it taste good as hell, go with the Sour Green Apple flavor. Also you can check out this thread titled "Green Magnitude Worth It?" from a few months ago :D

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143807601

You're paid to say that.. Lol, but srs I love how you rep, quite awesome of you :)

Heh I like to be honest about products as I wouldn't recommend you anything I wouldn't use whether it be our products or not because at the end of the day I'm still a consumer just like you that wants the best bang for their buck. Also thank you for the kind words http://assets.bodybuilding.com/forum/images/icons/icon14.gif

jgottsman11
06-28-2012, 10:12 PM
Green mag has magnesium creatine chelate which is made for people who would get gi distress from taking regular mono. Green mag also has endurance/focus ingredients in it, but overall it is a non-stim which makes it great to stack with your choice of stimmed products aka White Flood. Also it doesn't hurt that it taste good as hell, go with the Sour Green Apple flavor. Also you can check out this thread titled "Green Magnitude Worth It?" from a few months ago :D

main question, will it work the same as my current creatine?

Riot101
06-28-2012, 10:16 PM
Fruit Punch is bomb, but the fan favorite (mine also) is Watermelon no doubt about it. Get a free sample of Fruit Punch White Flood and our other products here..

Fruit punch is my favorite! I had the watermelon
but it had a strongggg aftertaste!?
I mixed one scoop with 12oz of water just to be able to bearly have the aftertaste

But the fruit punch can mix two scoops in 10 oz of water and it taste amazingly sweet!

Idk

RaginAzN
06-28-2012, 10:17 PM
main question, will it work the same as my current creatine?

In simple terms of endurance/focus then yes. Also Green Mag is versatile in the simple fact that you can use it as a preworkout and intra as well.

Fruit punch is my favorite! I had the watermelon
but it had a strongggg aftertaste!?
I mixed one scoop with 12oz of water just to be able to bearly have the aftertaste

But the fruit punch can mix two scoops in 10 oz of water and it taste amazingly sweet!

Idk

What can I say? Everyone has different taste buds :p <----see

Hence why we have 5 different flavors to choose from :D

Trah275
06-28-2012, 10:18 PM

Heh I like to be honest about products as I wouldn't recommend you anything I wouldn't use whether it be our products or not because at the end of the day I'm still a consumer just like you that wants the best bang for their buck. Also thank you for the kind words http://assets.bodybuilding.com/forum/images/icons/icon14.gif

i used to take creatine mono, but never really liked it and decided a few hours ago to order some Green MAG. probably gonna wait till next week and see if somebody does free shipping for the fourth.

RaginAzN
06-28-2012, 10:24 PM
i used to take creatine mono, but never really liked it and decided a few hours ago to order some Green MAG. probably gonna wait till next week and see if somebody does free shipping for the fourth.

I'm going to help you with something, check pm :D

jgottsman11
06-28-2012, 10:26 PM
I'm going to help you with something, check pm :D

Mind helping me out too? checking out with an order of white flood, greenmag, and purple wraath!

RaginAzN
06-28-2012, 10:28 PM
Mind helping me out too? checking out with an order of white flood, greenmag, and purple wraath!

Try situp10 or elliptical10 for 10% off, hopefully it still works.

jgottsman11
06-28-2012, 10:32 PM
Try situp10 or elliptical10 for 10% off, hopefully it still works.

Ok thanks! last question! i saw on that thread you linked me that some people took greenmag on off day only or only on workout days. could i do that and take my mono on workout days or rest days and green mag on workout or rest day? have any recommendations?

RaginAzN
06-28-2012, 10:34 PM
Ok thanks! last question! i saw on that thread you linked me that some people took greenmag on off day only or only on workout days. could i do that and take my mono on workout days or rest days and green mag on workout or rest day? have any recommendations?

I recommend since Green Mag has endurance/focus ingredients in it to use it on workout days and save the mono for non-workout days as that is the most beneficial scenario, but it wouldn't hurt if you wanted to just drink Green Mag on an off day just for a tasty beverage as well.

jgottsman11
06-28-2012, 10:36 PM
I recommend since Green Mag has endurance/focus ingredients in it to use it on workout days and save the mono for non-workout days as that is the most beneficial scenario, but it wouldn't hurt if you wanted to just drink Green Mag on an off day just for a tasty beverage as well.

Ok i lied. This is last question! first off thanks for all of the help! and should i take it pre workout on workout days?

RaginAzN
06-28-2012, 10:39 PM
Ok i lied. This is last question! first off thanks for all of the help! and should i take it pre workout on workout days?

Preferably preworkout or as an intra, you can read more about it here...

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=127419503&p=545035163&viewfull=1#post545035163

Any more question feel free to ask, that's what I'm here for :D

rachaelthomas5
06-28-2012, 10:40 PM
I take C4. I like that is has lower stimulants. C4 has creatine nitrate in it, supposedly the best kind, not certain. Was gonna try Whiteflood my GNC didn't have it though.

RaginAzN
06-28-2012, 10:42 PM
I take C4. I like that is has lower stimulants. C4 has creatine nitrate in it, supposedly the best kind, not certain. Was gonna try Whiteflood my GNC didn't have it though.

Here's your chance to try it for free then, nothing to lose

★FREE SAMPLES HERE★:
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142254641