PDA

View Full Version : Can i take Pre-workout(No-Xplode), creatine, and whey protein in the same day ?

morajr24
06-28-2012, 06:20 PM
I used to just take protein, and want more results. Can I add a pre- workout ( no-xplode), and creatine on a daily basis with my protein ?? And will it work ?

jgottsman11
06-28-2012, 06:23 PM
I used to just take protein, and want more results. Can I add a pre- workout ( no-xplode), and creatine on a daily basis with my protein ?? And will it work ?

you can add them yes and they will work as long as you have enough water but make sure you dont go overboard on the creatine if its in you pworkout

morajr24
06-28-2012, 06:51 PM
you can add them yes and they will work as long as you have enough water but make sure you dont go overboard on the creatine if its in you pworkout

Yeah no-xplode has no creatine....how would u recomend to take them ? And do u think it will be effective with more gains ?

quank
06-28-2012, 06:53 PM
Yeah no-xplode has no creatine....

re-read the label

LinzKaye
06-28-2012, 06:54 PM
Taking all three will indeed be beneficial to your gains. Just make sure you are getting 3-5g of creatine daily to stay saturated. Diet is a large majority of your outcome though, so I'd get that right first before worrying about supps.

gallagnm
06-28-2012, 07:39 PM
OP i feel you dont have the right info about supps to start taking them. I suggest going back to protein and lifting. Focus on your nutrition and read up on supps. Know what they are before buying/taking them.