PDA

View Full Version : NitroTech and CellTech?

EMTBeast
06-28-2012, 05:20 PM
Okay so ive read all over the forums of multiple bodybuilding websites and still have yet to find a consistent consensus on weather stacking NitroTech and CellTech is a good move or not! It seems to either work REALLY well or not do anthything at all...can anyone give me some guidance on what to do?

Im 6'6 250lb and guessing mid 20%bf. Im about to start Kris Gethin's 12 week program but im looking for a stack to give me the ultimate gains throughout that while being a good maintenance stack afterwards. Also if there is a stack that is all one company that would be preferable because my goal is to become sponsered.

If i could have some help with this that would be great thanks!:)

mmafighterskiba
06-28-2012, 06:22 PM
If your looking for strength gains and lean mass gains the combination is great! I have personally used both products and will always go to it during my off season!

Howiester
06-28-2012, 06:42 PM
they work. just be careful...you only have one liver.

gallagnm
06-28-2012, 06:44 PM
They will work, i look forward to trying the newer versions!

EMTBeast
06-28-2012, 06:51 PM
What can i expect gains wise? i planned on stacking the full performance series: Anotest in the morning, NoVapor before, Nitro and CellTech after with Hydroxycut throughout the day and OptiMen to help out

gallagnm
06-28-2012, 06:53 PM
seems legit, add a fish oil but watch out for the stims. Nano vapor plus hydroxycut is too many stims IMO.

EDIT: you said you want some gains... building muscle and losing fat is extremely hard to do.. so why take the hydroxycut?

EMTBeast
06-28-2012, 06:54 PM
Just to start out though im gonna just use Nitro and CellTech

EMTBeast
06-28-2012, 06:55 PM
seems legit, add a fish oil but watch out for the stims. Nano vapor plus hydroxycut is too many stims IMO.

EDIT: you said you want some gains... building muscle and losing fat is extremely hard to do.. so why take the hydroxycut?

Stims?

gallagnm
06-28-2012, 06:58 PM
Stims?

Stims = stimulants. Which a big stimulant in those are caffeine (nano vapor and hydroxycut)

EMTBeast
06-28-2012, 06:58 PM
And i just figured i could knock out 2 birds with one stone ya know?

gallagnm
06-28-2012, 06:59 PM
And i just figured i could knock out 2 birds with one stone ya know?

please explain im not following

cr357
06-28-2012, 07:01 PM
What can i expect gains wise? i planned on stacking the full performance series: Anotest in the morning, NoVapor before, Nitro and CellTech after with Hydroxycut throughout the day and OptiMen to help outWithout the proper caloric intake and training..... nothing. NT can help you reach your protein goals and CT being creatine can get you extra reps but you have to have the nutrition and training figured out first.

EMTBeast
06-28-2012, 07:02 PM
please explain im not following
Doing the building while cutting fat ec. using the Nitro and CellTech with the Hydroxycut

EMTBeast
06-28-2012, 07:09 PM
Without the proper caloric intake and training..... nothing. NT can help you reach your protein goals and CT being creatine can get you extra reps but you have to have the nutrition and training figured out first.

I have the nutrition firgured out and as for the training im doing Kris Gethin's 12 week program

cr357
06-28-2012, 07:14 PM
I have the nutrition firgured out and as for the training im doing Kris Gethin's 12 week programWhat I meant was that to you need to either be a noob or have a very high bodyfat % to gain muscle and burn fat. If neither one of these scenarios apply then you need a surplus of cals to make gains in lean mass. Therefore taking Hydroxycut would be in conflict with your goals.

EMTBeast
06-28-2012, 07:38 PM
What I meant was that to you need to either be a noob or have a very high bodyfat % to gain muscle and burn fat. If neither one of these scenarios apply then you need a surplus of cals to make gains in lean mass. Therefore taking Hydroxycut would be in conflict with your goals.

Haha ohh okay that makes sense. i wouldnt put myself into either of those categories ive been lifting for 5 years and im not extremely fat... so what do you think? take it on kind of as a off season approach bulk then cut once i hit my desired size?

cr357
06-28-2012, 07:52 PM
Haha ohh okay that makes sense. i wouldnt put myself into either of those categories ive been lifting for 5 years and im not extremely fat... so what do you think? take it on kind of as a off season approach bulk then cut once i hit my desired size?I would use a moderate surplus for at least 6-8 months while applying progressive overload to your training. Then cut bodyfat with a moderate deficit. Also get yourself a quality fish oil supp..

EMTBeast
06-28-2012, 07:59 PM
I would use a moderate surplus for at least 6-8 months while applying progressive overload to your training. Then cut bodyfat with a moderate deficit. Also get yourself a quality fish oil supp..

Ya i have a massive tub of Omega3 already. Any specific reason you say moderate?

xXTeezanxX
06-28-2012, 08:14 PM
i love celltech

MMMKAYMAN1769
06-28-2012, 08:41 PM
oh muscletech http://youarestepone.com/images/34/c/wink.gif

Anthony21
06-28-2012, 08:42 PM
The new Cell Tech and Nitro Tech look great. Only problem I see is Cell Tech has 5g of creatine which will be sufficient for your daily need. Nitro Tech also has 3g of creatine. So you'll be getting 8g of creatine if taken both on a daily basis. Now I don't think 8g is going to be a big deal but it's something I noticed with the new formulas.

EMTBeast
06-28-2012, 09:24 PM
The new Cell Tech and Nitro Tech look great. Only problem I see is Cell Tech has 5g of creatine which will be sufficient for your daily need. Nitro Tech also has 3g of creatine. So you'll be getting 8g of creatine if taken both on a daily basis. Now I don't think 8g is going to be a big deal but it's something I noticed with the new formulas.
ya the new performance series looks awesome! thats what im gonna use the only problem i found is i cant get it all in one place:/ i can get everything except NT and CT at A1 sup but to get those two i need to go to pro source and their always out of stock:/

EMTBeast
06-28-2012, 09:27 PM
And from what im understanding my MT stack should do me well?

Davis0023
06-28-2012, 11:09 PM
Love Muscletech, but man are their prices crazy high...but someone has to pay Jay Cutler and all those big guys, not to mention the full color 20pages of ads in every magazine for working out available.

Anthony21
06-29-2012, 06:21 AM
Love Muscletech, but man are their prices crazy high...but someone has to pay Jay Cutler and all those big guys, not to mention the full color 20pages of ads in every magazine for working out available.

Jay Cutler isn't with Muscletech anymore. The poster boy for MT is Phil Heath.