PDA

View Full Version : Obamacare will only hurt the middle class.

mcbizkit02
06-28-2012, 02:11 PM
Welfare rats who don't pay any income tax will not be penalized for not having insurance. Score another one for the lazy brokedick leeches of society.

r0gue6
06-28-2012, 02:11 PM
As a middle class American I say....bring on the pain.

PaulG
06-28-2012, 02:14 PM
Welfare rats who don't pay any income tax will not be penalized for not having insurance. Score another one for the lazy brokedick leeches of society.

Pretty sure, those on medicaid/medicare cannot qualify for Obamacare.

metroins
06-28-2012, 02:16 PM
See attached for the sliding scale of how it helps you purchase health insurance if you are middle class. It caps health insurance premiums.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=4607383&d=1340918188

ZenBowman
06-28-2012, 02:17 PM
Welfarites are already going to ERs and costing us mega-amounts of money. So yeah, no.

Only thing that will bring down healthcare costs is not being chronically sick, which means people need to eat better and exercise.

metroins
06-28-2012, 02:23 PM
Welfarites are already going to ERs and costing us mega-amounts of money. So yeah, no.

Only thing that will bring down healthcare costs is not being chronically sick, which means people need to eat better and exercise.

Self care is the best care.

PaulG
06-28-2012, 02:27 PM

They should have a fat tax.

Why should I have to pay for someones eating disorder.

Tekkendo
06-28-2012, 02:29 PM

They should make a law to force people to do that and impose a tax penalty if they dont.

dave.mc
06-28-2012, 03:11 PM
They should make a law to force people to do that and impose a tax penalty if they dont.

but that would involve people having to take responsibility for their own actions... :D

AnotherBuckeye
06-28-2012, 03:30 PM

Best post ever and on the right site. The sick will still go to the ER for hangnails and we will still pay for it. Now they will just be called "insured". Same problem.

danow
06-28-2012, 03:35 PM
Welfare rats who don't pay any income tax will not be penalized for not having insurance. Score another one for the lazy brokedick leeches of society.Many actually get tax refunds from which their new Obamacare tax will be directly pulled from.

Obama: This is not a tax.
SCOTUS: Obamacare mandate penalty constitutional as a tax.
Obama: You see what I did there.

Justice Roberts

http://i957.photobucket.com/albums/ae55/danow_photo/trollface.jpg

PaleoAyo
06-28-2012, 03:38 PM
What a fu*king individualist and selfish country America is. Big up Barack Obama, a step in the right direction. Health care should be free for EVERYONE by defualt (via tax) FU*K Mit Romney and republicans, the selfish cu*ts

badbart
06-28-2012, 03:44 PM
This could easily be solved by not letting you in the ER if you don't have insurance. Let Darwinism win and weed out the leeches and irresponsible people. of course this doesn't apply to kids or uninsurable.

Caesar735
06-28-2012, 03:47 PM
im thinking maybe i quit my job and live on foodstamps, govt housing and free healthcare and play xbox all day

can i do this with these new rules?

Caesar735
06-28-2012, 03:49 PM
They should have a fat tax.

Why should I have to pay for someones eating disorder.

because in america, you are allowed to live how you want

except choose to not have health insurance. you cant do dat

ProLibertas
06-28-2012, 03:50 PM
im thinking maybe i quit my job and live on foodstamps, govt housing and free healthcare and play xbox all day

Pretty sure you could already do that, this just makes it easier.

llcoolray3000
06-28-2012, 03:51 PM
What a fu*king individualist and selfish country America is. Big up Barack Obama, a step in the right direction. Health care should be free for EVERYONE by defualt (via tax) FU*K Mit Romney and republicans, the selfish cu*ts

Should there be any limits on the free via tax care people receive or should any and all non-cosmetic services, tests, and procedures be provided without limitations?

PaleoAyo
This could easily be solved by not letting you in the ER if you don't have insurance. Let Darwinism win and weed out the leeches and irresponsible people. of course this doesn't apply to kids or uninsurable.

u serious bro?

thats it im out.

**** humanity.

so u wud let ppl die on the street. OMG. fuk this world.

PaulG
because in america, you are allowed to live how you want

except choose to not have health insurance. you cant do dat

But it makes my healthcare expensive. Its ok to tax smokers, but, not fat people?

PaleoAyo
06-28-2012, 03:53 PM
Should there be any limits on the free via tax care people receive or should any and all non-cosmetic services, tests, and procedures be provided without limitations?

the clauses in obama care expresses my view greatly.

the Canadian system is great too.

its only america we get this, so sad. i hope china takes over.

AnotherBuckeye
06-28-2012, 03:54 PM

You forgot to pick up your free ObamaPhone.

badbart
06-28-2012, 03:59 PM
u serious bro?

thats it im out.

**** humanity.

so u wud let ppl die on the street. OMG. fuk this world.

Are you against taking responsibility for yourself?

llcoolray3000
06-28-2012, 04:00 PM
the clauses in obama care expresses my view greatly.

the Canadian system is great too.

its only america we get this, so sad. i hope china takes over.

So you favor the IPAB cutting services to keep costs down? You selfish ****.

Bucher15
06-28-2012, 04:02 PM

Wow what an informative and educated post. We should all listen to this great American.

ZenBowman
06-28-2012, 04:05 PM

Reality: If this actually happened, there'd be a huge public outcry for nationalized healthcare. Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it.

GoJu
06-28-2012, 04:52 PM
Are you against taking responsibility for yourself?

I'm not crazy about everything in obama's bill/plan/etc but arguing for UHC doesn't imply one is against taking responsibility for oneself.

ScubaStevo
06-28-2012, 05:02 PM
OP how heartless of you.

The drug addicts on the street have feelings too.

GoJu
06-28-2012, 05:05 PM
OP how heartless of you.

The drug addicts on the street have feelings too.

Saying every poor person is drug addict sucking on the government tit is like saying every black person is a criminal.

ScubaStevo
06-28-2012, 05:07 PM
Saying every poor person is drug addict sucking on the government tit is like saying every black person is a criminal.

Please quote where I said "every poor person is drug addict sucking on the government tit".

GoJu
06-28-2012, 05:13 PM
Please quote where I said "every poor person is drug addict sucking on the government tit".

You imply it in every thread you make and every time you decide to post.

nutsy54
06-28-2012, 11:16 PM
Health care should be free for EVERYONE by defualt (via tax)
NOTHING is Free!

Holy Hell - How insane is it to believe that paying taxes for something makes it "free"? All it does is ensure massively inefficient government bureaucracy takes control of your life.

nutsy54
06-28-2012, 11:17 PM
Obamacare will only hurt the middle class.
Hey guys... no new taxes for anyone earning under $250k, now elect me.... Fooled ya! (F*cking morons, they'll fall for anything)

danow
06-28-2012, 11:24 PM
Hey guys... no new taxes for anyone earning under $250k, now elect me.... Fooled ya! (F*cking morons, they'll fall for anything)http://i957.photobucket.com/albums/ae55/danow_photo/imagesqtbnANd9GcSakxNvUdeowsFBEKdduT6GvjdMVJ7bFWmx WBe_rl2CdE8iElB56w.jpg

StoliFun
06-28-2012, 11:25 PM

They also need to poop in the squatting position.

That being said, it's mostly true. I will admit that these small private ER clinics save a ton of money if you're just going in for a broken arm, stitches, dog bite, etc. Good lord are they awesome.

Just so you know, you really don't want to live in section 8 housing and eat only what you can afford with food stamps. Brb puddles of blood-flecked semen growing under your door. Brb rice and beans every day for breakfast. Brb medicaid poverty clinics.

cavymeister
06-29-2012, 06:07 AM
See attached for the sliding scale of how it helps you purchase health insurance if you are middle class. It caps health insurance premiums.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=4607383&d=1340918188

Hmmm... so if you're single and making 45,000/year, you're premium is capped at $356/month and you won't have to pay more than $8,379 out of pocket ($12,654 total). Or your medical is limited to 25% of your income. Man, that's HUGE savings there!

Especially considering my family of four has a total out of pocket + yearly premiums of $8,440 without any adjustments from OC....

metroins
06-29-2012, 06:13 AM
Hmmm... so if you're single and making 45,000/year, you're premium is capped at $356/month and you won't have to pay more than $8,379 out of pocket ($12,654 total). Or your medical is limited to 25% of your income. Man, that's HUGE savings there!

Especially considering my family of four has a total out of pocket + yearly premiums of $8,440 without any adjustments from OC....

Your policy will remain the same; these are just limits on your costs.

Imagine you were a family of 4 with medical problems; you would save a lot because the insurers can no longer surcharge you for pre-existings. I currently pay $2,900/month for my fiance's medical insurance due to born with pre-existings. This will save my family a lot because the insurers will lower her premium to the rate of an average 26y/o female, I make more than these brackets so I'm not capped but the insurers are capped on surcharges. This will save a family like mine almost $20,000/year that we were paying in surcharges just due to a born with pre-existing.

US_Ranger
06-29-2012, 06:16 AM
Just so you know, you really don't want to live in section 8 housing and eat only what you can afford with food stamps. Brb puddles of blood-flecked semen growing under your door. Brb rice and beans every day for breakfast. Brb medicaid poverty clinics.

Not sure what you're talking about......

I lived in section 8 (wasn't on section 8 myself, the housing was just in the best location for university housing) and the people who were on section 8 lived better than I did. All that money they saved on rent went towards HBO, cell-phones, etc.

Caesar735
06-29-2012, 06:19 AM
You forgot to pick up your free ObamaPhone.i want the galaxy s3
is that covered on obamaphone

cavymeister
06-29-2012, 06:33 AM

Imagine you were a family of 4 with medical problems; you would save a lot because the insurers can no longer surcharge you for pre-existings. I currently pay $2,900/month for my fiance's medical insurance due to born with pre-existings. This will save my family a lot because the insurers will lower her premium to the rate of an average 26y/o female, I make more than these brackets so I'm not capped but the insurers are capped on surcharges. This will save a family like mine almost $20,000/year that we were paying in surcharges just due to a born with pre-existing.

So, it will save some people in the middle class money, while shifting the burden to others (since someone has to pick up the difference in costs) is what you are saying?

llcoolray3000
06-29-2012, 06:38 AM
I can just pay the tax until I get sick and then get insurance, right?

leafs43
06-29-2012, 07:18 AM
Obamacare is going to hurt everybody.

Insurance premiums are going to skyrocket. Now you won't be able to afford insurance unless you have a job. Employers will now be less willing to hire because they now have to offer you insurance full time, part time, doesn't matter, so employers costs are now going to jump upwards. And if you have a cushy insurance plan, that gets taxed....

It's ridiculous how bad Obamacare really is.

cavymeister
06-29-2012, 08:15 AM
Obamacare is going to hurt everybody.

Insurance premiums are going to skyrocket. Now you won't be able to afford insurance unless you have a job. Employers will now be less willing to hire because they now have to offer you insurance full time, part time, doesn't matter, so employers costs are now going to jump upwards. And if you have a cushy insurance plan, that gets taxed....

It's ridiculous how bad Obamacare really is.

I suppose that means that cost of goods and services are going to increase as well.

So, not only is insurance going to go up, but so is everything else where there is a company with greater than 50 employees is involved.

Maybe that's how they are trying to help out small businesses? Or is it how they are supressing competition to the large corporations?

Caesar735
06-29-2012, 08:17 AM
I suppose that means that cost of goods and services are going to increase as well.

So, not only is insurance going to go up, but so is everything else where there is an employee involved.

you stupid, idiot?

now because there are more people going to the doctor (someone with limited time), prices will go DOWN. ever heard of economics? high demand = low prices

o wait im just an idiot, now itll cost me even more if i have to see the dr and ill have to wait even longer
cool thx obama

x-trainer ben
06-29-2012, 08:22 AM

And business will only get a 2,000 fine (as the owner on the news said) so they opt out and leave it up to the individual.

faxanadu
06-29-2012, 09:08 AM
They also need to poop in the squatting position.

That being said, it's mostly true. I will admit that these small private ER clinics save a ton of money if you're just going in for a broken arm, stitches, dog bite, etc. Good lord are they awesome.

I was thinking i pimp out a bus, get a national park pass, get my food stamps, and my health care... i'm all set to be a traveling hippie/surfer/rock climber. Maybe i will document it.

faxanadu
06-29-2012, 09:11 AM

Rates will be raised each year and have already been mandated to match inflation as well. This is where it's going to come back to bite.

Hola Bola
06-29-2012, 10:32 AM

You pay $2,900/mo for health insurance?

skepticalhippo.jpg

I pay $193/mo for my family...

AnotherBuckeye
06-29-2012, 08:17 PM
[QUOTE=Hola Bola;907718493]You pay $2,900/mo for health insurance?

skepticalhippo.jpg

I pay $193/mo

I pay around 180 for mine. For that much I would hope you get a happy ending after each visit.

cncman
06-29-2012, 08:30 PM
I don't pay income tax :)

US_Ranger
06-29-2012, 08:36 PM
I don't pay income tax :)

You don't pay STATE income tax.

tk217
06-29-2012, 11:08 PM

And doctors and scientists who develop medicine you not be paid! Right on. Idiot. Nothing is free.

tk217
06-29-2012, 11:09 PM

You don't pay STATE income tax.

He may be one of the Americans that uses enough loop hole to not pay any income taxes.