PDA

View Full Version : Green coffee bean extract? WORTH THE HYPE?

RazorRamonn
06-28-2012, 01:32 PM
worth it? got a little belly fat, got a six pack but need some thing to push it to perfection.

worth spend $20 on it and seeing if it helps?

will it help? even work?

rhadam
06-28-2012, 01:46 PM
It's good, but will it shred you up a 6 pack? Probably not. I'd look in to EC stack, Genomyx AlphaBurn, SNS TTA-500 / Reduce XT. Those might help a bit more.

RazorRamonn
06-28-2012, 02:01 PM
not looking into that kind of stuff, i dont mess with that crap and never will.

cheatham128
06-28-2012, 06:48 PM

What is wrong with those two products? there natural and stim-free I beleive I know the Genomyx is

RazorRamonn
06-28-2012, 09:44 PM
EC stack? nah

i dont mess with fat burners either.

i dont know much about other products but i prefer natural products that dont mess with the heart.

0R1G1N
06-28-2012, 10:30 PM
tta 500 is a fatty acid not a fat burner (generally speaking)

RazorRamonn
06-28-2012, 10:37 PM
tta 500 is a fatty acid not a fat burner (generally speaking)

any sides?

D3Baseball
06-28-2012, 10:41 PM
You could easily at least run TTA and Reduce XT. Alpha-Burn would likely be extremely well tolerated, you wouldn't notice it except for perhaps an erection

TTA as far as sides go are minimal. Some people will retain extra water while they're using it so there may be a moment where you think that your progress has gone backwards but it's just harmless water. It will go away quickly soon as you stop using it and it'll be like you magically got a little bit extra shredded. Beyond that, there are rare accounts of cramping but I'm not sure if anyone that has used the SNS version has had a problem (it includes electrolytes in the capsule)

rhadam
06-28-2012, 11:13 PM

Lol ok. Best of luck with your fat loss goals.

Big.Jazayrli
06-29-2012, 12:32 AM
worth it? got a little belly fat, got a six pack but need some thing to push it to perfection.

worth spend $20 on it and seeing if it helps?

will it help? even work?

diet really is going to be what gets you there

If you want a time tested fat burning formula that has it though... it's one of the few ingredients in ErgoBurn NMT: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ergogenix/ergo-burn.html

+ at Buy 2 get 1 free its hard to beat pricewise