PDA

View Full Version : Con-cret creatine !

kidkid20
06-28-2012, 02:16 PM
Should I use that as a pre-workout or just stick to my ON's amino energy? I would like to add a scoop of that in my ON's amino energy. Any idea?

NoFatPat
06-28-2012, 02:21 PM
Should I use that as a pre-workout or just stick to my ON's amino energy? I would like to add a scoop of that in my ON's amino energy. Any idea?

I don't think Amino Energy has creatine in it, so you might as well stack the two if you want. Creatine is practically an essential of any supplementation program.

TMac26
06-28-2012, 02:23 PM
Be wary of the caff content as most pre's have caff as does Amino Energy.

Edit: Strong thread title change...

JakeDiesel
06-28-2012, 03:39 PM
Con-cret is not a pre workout supp, you are just suppossed to consume before workout. Stack the two, but I would suggest getting a better PWO. I have Amino Energy dont use it pre, just for a little pick me up if I ever need one, which is rare.

TakedaShingen
06-28-2012, 04:12 PM
ConCret is wayyy overpriced. The results are no different than any other creatine. In fact, I found it subpar at best. I'll take my $12 HPLC Creatine mono any day of the week.

And as for timing, once the creatine is saturated in your body, it doesn't matter 3-5g per day is sufficient.

Considereth
06-28-2012, 04:54 PM
Any opinion on Kre-Alkalyn EFX? I'm debating rather to get Mono, Con-Cret, or Kre-Alkalyn EFX.

NoFatPat
06-28-2012, 04:56 PM
Any opinion on Kre-Alkalyn EFX? I'm debating rather to get Mono, Con-Cret, or Kre-Alkalyn EFX.

Out of those? Mono or Con-Cret. Kre-Alkalyn is bunk, less effective than regular mono.

TakedaShingen
06-28-2012, 05:33 PM

Seriously,

Save your hard earned dollars. Grab some mono. It's tried and true. Don't buy into the marketing.

Dewey99
06-28-2012, 06:04 PM
Or just get a solid pwo that has creatine in it and then a small tub of creatine for off days. I would suggest NeuroCore as far as a pwo with creatine in it. Everything on the label is fully disclosed too, so you know exactly how much of each ingredient you are getting. I would definitely drop the Amino Energy...