PDA

View Full Version : Amincore Tables - 210 pill tablet, 30 days. Is it safe?

iRobsta
06-28-2012, 05:54 AM
Hey guys, someone recommended these tablets for me, I bought a bottle. I have to take 7 horse size pills 30 - 45 mins before a work out. The guy at pop eyes told me that they help build "lean muscle" which in turn also helps me burn fat.

My question is, do these work and are they safe? Any long term effects I should be concerned about or anything? Every time I google for them I just what seems to be bias websites.

Here's the supplement nutritional facts. Take a look please.

img843.imageshack.us/img843/4425/allmaxaminocore210tbinf.gif

gashcader
06-28-2012, 06:21 AM
Hey guys, someone recommended these tablets for me, I bought a bottle. I have to take 7 horse size pills 30 - 45 mins before a work out. The guy at pop eyes told me that they help build "lean muscle" which in turn also helps me burn fat.

My question is, do these work and are they safe? Any long term effects I should be concerned about or anything? Every time I google for them I just what seems to be bias websites.

Here's the supplement nutritional facts. Take a look please.

img843.imageshack.us/img843/4425/allmaxaminocore210tbinf.gif

im currently drinking some aminocore. its a very good product. it would have been easier for you to buy the powdered form and drink. and yes its very safe. its just amino acids and b-vitamins.