PDA

View Full Version : How to stack beta alanine & creatine ?? +++ bcaa's

Sil3nMax3D
06-28-2012, 02:01 AM
should there be any cycles or i could just take both at the same time ? and is it worth lading creatine will it benefit me in anyway

what would recommend for a beta alanine supplement

aside from the other question whats the best BCAA's you would recommend ?

thank you :)

SwoleJuice
06-28-2012, 02:10 AM
Creatine Mono - Just take 5g of it everyday, anytime of the day. If you want, go ahead and take it pre-workout. No you do not need to load. The only benefit to loading is you get saturated faster. No need to cycle. In my opinion, you should use it even during a cut. (unless you do a sport that requires you to lose weight. ex: wrestling, MMA)

Beta Alanine - Definitely take this pre-workout. 4g is optimal. No cycling.

BCAAs - Xtend, RecoverPro, Purple Wraath. Either of these choices would be great.

Sil3nMax3D
06-28-2012, 02:13 AM
Creatine Mono - Just take 5g of it, anytime of the day. If you want, go ahead and take it pre-workout. No you do not need to load. The only benefit is you get saturated faster. No need to cycle. Imo, you should use it year round, even if you are cutting.

Beta Alanine - Definitely take this pre-workout. 6g is optimal. No cycling.

BCAAs - Xtend, RecoverPro, Purple Wraath. Either of these choices would be great.

Thanks but what do you mean saturated faster? and do you recommend any good beta supplements that you know and thanks for the good advise certainly saved me some time :)

SwoleJuice
06-28-2012, 02:22 AM
Your body will become saturated with creatine faster. But this doesn't mean much. It's just a way for companies to get you to buy more creatine.

Beta alanine - Just pure bulk beta alanine. http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/prima-force/beta-alanine.html Should last you 50 days. There are other brands, but I can't find them in the store.

Creatine - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/all/creatine.html No need for any fancy designer creatine. This is all you need.

Sil3nMax3D
06-28-2012, 02:36 AM
thanks again man good luck on your goals :)

SwoleJuice
06-28-2012, 02:38 AM
No problem. PM me if you need any help.

Sil3nMax3D
06-28-2012, 02:41 AM
No problem. PM me if you need any help.

will do :)

NoFatPat
06-28-2012, 02:42 AM
Thanks but what do you mean saturated faster? and do you recommend any good beta supplements that you know and thanks for the good advise certainly saved me some time :)

The full benefits of creatine are attained when it reaches a certain saturation point. If my memory is correct (which it's probably not, since I've been up a while), it takes about around a month for that to occur at 5g a day. It can occur a bit faster with loading, but it ultimately doesn't matter if you do.

Sil3nMax3D
06-28-2012, 02:45 AM
The full benefits of creatine are attained when it reaches a certain saturation point. If my memory is correct (which it's probably not, since I've been up a while), it takes about around a month for that to occur at 5g a day. It can occur a bit faster with loading, but it ultimately doesn't matter if you do.

thanks for the info i will keep that in mind

SwoleJuice
06-28-2012, 02:50 AM

I would still strongly suggest just 5g a day, everyday. It really isn't necessary to load.

NoFatPat
06-28-2012, 03:03 AM
I would still strongly suggest just 5g a day, everyday. It really isn't necessary to load.

Certainly, I wasn't disagreeing. I was just explaining what saturation meant. 5g a day, everyday, is what I do and recommend as well.

travis5018
06-28-2012, 06:26 AM
Take MP assault for pre. Gets you pumped, has con-crete and beta-ala. Done.