PDA

View Full Version : LOL I found this hilarious....For those who are afraid to fight...

bodyhard
06-27-2012, 08:10 PM
I am a twisted f'ck :D

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5zwguW9Pi1rwbligo1_1280.jpg

bigvin73
06-27-2012, 08:12 PM
I am a twisted f'ck :D

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5zwguW9Pi1rwbligo1_1280.jpg

Hahahah is that a refferance to internet gangasta's? Or just the professional Edebaters?

bodyhard
06-27-2012, 08:15 PM
Hahahah is that a refferance to internet gangasta's? Or just the professional Edebaters?

LOL, I have no idea man, but a lot of people from here came to mind :D :D

Oceanside
06-27-2012, 09:04 PM
I tend to sidestep referencing facts I can find about what I'm arguing about and skip straight to childish name calling..

VERY effective

bigvin73
06-27-2012, 09:37 PM
I tend to sidestep referencing facts I can find about what I'm arguing about and skip straight to childish name calling..

VERY effective

Absolutely name calling ftw
If you side step the facts they become irrelevant and what's left over is just opinion and in the end that's all that matters!

pvsampson
06-27-2012, 10:20 PM
As an Aussie,I have no idea what is going on here. :confused:

SP1966
06-27-2012, 10:22 PM

Turn your computer upside down and look once again. Must be strange standing upside down, driving on the wrong side of the road, and having the water in the toilet swirl the wrong way!

pvsampson
06-27-2012, 10:33 PM
Turn your computer upside down and look once again. Must be strange standing upside down, driving on the wrong side of the road, and having the water in the toilet swirl the wrong way!

Other way around.

I drive properly and there is nothing wrong with my toilet!!!

bodyhard
06-28-2012, 06:27 AM

VERY effective

I find punching people in the face gets my point across and then they believe everything I say.....

EXTREMELY effective..

fn257
06-28-2012, 08:08 AM

As an American, me neither......

I'm thinking the Hulkster must look funny from behind with the way his traps peak behind his head, I bet it's hard as hail for him to comb his hair.

bodyhard
06-28-2012, 08:25 AM
As an American, me neither......

I'm thinking the Hulkster must look funny from behind with the way his traps peak behind his head, I bet it's hard as hail for him to comb his hair.

LOL his traps are in the back of his head :D :D

Nikonguy
06-28-2012, 08:30 AM
How the fuk does he find shirts that fit?

(nB4 BH thinks I mean him :D)

no face punch! :o

bigvin73
06-28-2012, 09:06 AM
"ducking" to avoid said face punch well maybe I should just stand up straight and take it off te chest ducking puts me in closer range for most

bodyhard
06-28-2012, 09:16 AM
How the fuk does he find shirts that fit?

(nB4 BH thinks I mean him :D)

no face punch! :o

LOL I wish I had that problem! :D

"ducking" to avoid said face punch well maybe I should just stand up straight and take it off te chest ducking puts me in closer range for most

I think i will break my hand :eek:

ChazWood
06-28-2012, 09:30 AM
I find punching people in the face gets my point across and then they believe everything I say.....

EXTREMELY effective..
I had to double check to see that I wasn't in the Under Age 18 Misc section, lol...

bodyhard
06-28-2012, 09:34 AM
I had to double check to see that I wasn't in the Under Age 18 Misc section, lol...

You had to double check when it came to me????????

:( :(

bigvin73
06-28-2012, 09:35 AM
You had to double check when it came to me????????

:( :(

He's new here give him time he too will understand the face punch!!

bodyhard
06-28-2012, 09:37 AM
He's new here give him time he too will understand the face punch!!

New??? he has been around since 2010, people know me here in a matter of 2 weeks!!!

Calebyeah
06-28-2012, 09:37 AM
Lol'd. It's not a piss take of Internet gangstas it's the credible hulk rather than incredible. Supports his opinions with facts and sources haha

bigvin73
06-28-2012, 10:00 AM
Lol'd. It's not a piss take of Internet gangstas it's the credible hulk rather than incredible. Supports his opinions with facts and sources haha

Your logic and facts are not needed here we went over that already opinions are all that matter here on te interweb!!!!!

fn257
06-28-2012, 10:01 AM

At your height it would be easier to give you one in the "nut sack" and I might have to jump to do that!

Now there you go, 'splaining it and taking all the fun out of it.:rolleyes:

bodyhard
06-28-2012, 10:11 AM

Actually you're wrong, lets dissect this a little;

1) Hulk is a wimp as Bruce Banner as he has to rely on the Hulk to fight for him
2) The Hulk known for getting angry and smashing things beating his opponent (or anything in his site for that matter) to a pulp.

So with that said,

This depiction of The Hulk, which normally is incredible for his lack of reasoning and just fighting out of shear anger is now the credible Hulk because he now uses facts and resources to back him i.e. back to his pussy alter ego Bruce Banner.....

Hence The incredible Hulk is now a wimp who uses facts and resources instead of his fist......

:D :D