Also, how is the Six-Star Whey Protein?

mikz86ta
06-27-2012, 09:28 PM
Yes

Never tried it but most say it is

cmitterholzer
06-27-2012, 09:29 PM
Yes

Never tried it but most say it issay it is good? i got body fortress now but people keep saying that it only has like 50% of the actual amount of protein, etc.

Welby55
06-27-2012, 09:29 PM
From my understanding six star is owned by muscletech. Quality wise muscletech is far better. Six star is a cheaper brand. I have a tub of six star protein and also have ther N.O fury but I am not currently using them due to the stack I am on now. As far as... Is ther protein good? Sure it is.... For the price an convenience. Is ther better products for around the same cost? Yes ther is plenty. But you can't usually get them at say a Walmart. Read the ingredients and carbs/fat/protein on the container and make sure it will fit your macro needs. If it will then by all means get it. Hope this helps

cmitterholzer
06-27-2012, 09:35 PM
Read the ingredients and carbs/fat/protein on the container and make sure it will fit your macro needs. If it will then by all means get it. Hope this helpsThat's nice, however i've heard that supplements actually are far off from what the nutrition facts are. For example, Body Fotress by the Nutrition Facts has more protein, less cholestrol, more BCAA's, than Gold Standard 100% Whey.

Welby55
06-27-2012, 09:42 PM
The best thing you can do is try it for yourself. You will hear a lot of "bro science" on here. Isn't a bad thing but some things work better for different people. I have used the sixstar protein for the last 8 months or so and I am gaining great. Mind you I have a great nutrition plan/ workout plan and other supps. For the price it I at your local Walmart you can't really go wrong. As for the nutrition facts being way off I can not answer that. Yet again that sounds like broscience to me. But maybe it true and maybe its not. Sure Luke the six star rep will have an answer for you tmr. He's pretty good with answering Q's on ther products

cmitterholzer
06-27-2012, 09:49 PM
The best thing you can do is try it for yourself. You will hear a lot of "bro science" on here. Isn't a bad thing but some things work better for different people. I have used the sixstar protein for the last 8 months or so and I am gaining great. Mind you I have a great nutrition plan/ workout plan and other supps. For the price it I at your local Walmart you can't really go wrong. As for the nutrition facts being way off I can not answer that. Yet again that sounds like broscience to me. But maybe it true and maybe its not. Sure Luke the six star rep will have an answer for you tmr. He's pretty good with answering Q's on ther productsI hope it's not true, however the reddit study (and apparently other studies), show that some proteins like Body Fortress, have half the protein they claim to have, i have no idea how accurate these studies are though, but it still gets my attention. I know that Body Fortress and Six-Star are different, but there are both same price and sold at same places.

SixStarPro
06-28-2012, 12:21 PM
The best thing you can do is try it for yourself. You will hear a lot of "bro science" on here. Isn't a bad thing but some things work better for different people. I have used the sixstar protein for the last 8 months or so and I am gaining great. Mind you I have a great nutrition plan/ workout plan and other supps. For the price it I at your local Walmart you can't really go wrong. As for the nutrition facts being way off I can not answer that. Yet again that sounds like broscience to me. But maybe it true and maybe its not. Sure Luke the six star rep will have an answer for you tmr. He's pretty good with answering Q's on ther products

I hope it's not true, however the reddit study (and apparently other studies), show that some proteins like Body Fortress, have half the protein they claim to have, i have no idea how accurate these studies are though, but it still gets my attention. I know that Body Fortress and Six-Star are different, but there are both same price and sold at same places.

I thought my ears were burning! Thanks as always Welby. OP, we can't speak for other supplement companies but rest assured, our products deliver exactly what’s stated on the label. We've received a lot of great feedback on many of our products but I suppose the best way to formulate your own opinion is to try one of our products for yourself. Was there one product you were interested in trying? I can answer any other questions you might have. Let me know.

All the best and train hard!

Luke -
Team Six Star