PDA

View Full Version : Is Craze for me?

joregorn
06-27-2012, 03:17 PM
Currently on ErgoShred and DCP gonna cycle of stims when I finish these two fat burners. Anyway I am looking at Craze maybe the new SAN fierce. I have tried animal rage, C4, Hemavol, White Flood, Ultima, no xplode. I enjoyed White Flood a lot and Ulitma. Looking for more of a focus pre not so much stims. I have anxiety and a lot of stims wig me out. Reps for advice.

slygoat008
06-27-2012, 03:24 PM
You're looking for a non-stim PWO but are interested in Craze?

joregorn
06-27-2012, 03:25 PM
Negative.

slygoat008
06-27-2012, 03:28 PM
Negative.

Ok well anyway you said you have anxiety problems and stims "wig you out", Craze is mainly stims although the energy part isn't crazy. It's good but not overwhelming. The real kick is the focus. Tunnel vision at its best.

joregorn
06-27-2012, 03:31 PM
Ok well anyway you said you have anxiety problems and stims "wig you out", Craze is mainly stims although the energy part isn't crazy. It's good but not overwhelming. The real kick is the focus. Tunnel vision at its best.
Yes a pre workout that is loaded with caffeine and is stim heavy give me anxiety problems just wondering if Craze was smooth energy like white flood and really good focus thanks for answer.

slygoat008
06-27-2012, 03:34 PM
Yes a pre workout that is loaded with caffeine and is stim heavy give me anxiety problems just wondering if Craze was smooth energy like white flood and really good focus thanks for answer.

I know there's only like 80-85mg caffeine in a scoop of Craze so you don't have to worry about that. The energy is pretty smooth but the focus is just fking insane. I say give it a try my man.

joregorn
06-27-2012, 03:43 PM
Yea anything under like 150 mg caffeine is ok with me thanks for help.

OneSwoleBro
06-27-2012, 03:44 PM
Before you go out and buy it, the Caffeine is NOT the main stimulant source in Craze. It's one of the most potent pre-workouts out there energy-wise, and I've heard lots of accounts of anxiety issues while on it. It's definitely not for everyone. This will give you laser-like focus, but your anxiety could definitely ruin it entirely.

tryingtofocus
06-27-2012, 03:49 PM
I had that anxiety problems while on craze. Stuff works amazing in the gym though. Just after effects for me.

I am sticking to WF for awhile.

HemaVol is amazing though for non-stim.

OneSwoleBro
06-27-2012, 03:51 PM
I will also mention that I do have anxiety issues, and while I didn't have any issues while on it (though others have), I had anxiety issues and I felt really down when I wasn't on it.

Stuff is weird, but very effective. You just gotta weigh out the pros and cons.

joregorn
06-27-2012, 03:51 PM
I had that anxiety problems while on craze. Stuff works amazing in the gym though. Just after effects for me.

I am sticking to WF for awhile.

HemaVol is amazing though for non-stim.

Yea I like WF may end up getting more of it Hemavol I have a full tub but my diet right now I eat like an hour before workout and Hemavol doesn't really work effectively

joregorn
06-27-2012, 03:52 PM
I will also mention that I do have anxiety issues, and while I didn't have any issues while on it (though others have), I had anxiety issues and I felt really down when I wasn't on it.

Stuff is weird, but very effective. You just gotta weigh out the pros and cons.
Yea I may split it with a roomate I had a sample of it and it got stolen or never arrived and apparently they don't have anymore available.

tryingtofocus
06-27-2012, 04:04 PM
Yea I like WF may end up getting more of it Hemavol I have a full tub but my diet right now I eat like an hour before workout and Hemavol doesn't really work effectively

Yep need to take HemaVol on empty stomach, but most stimmed out versions you have to as well. So might just want to change up diet or save yourself some monies.....

joregorn
06-27-2012, 04:56 PM
Yep need to take HemaVol on empty stomach, but most stimmed out versions you have to as well. So might just want to change up diet or save yourself some monies.....
As long as I waited like 45mins with most stimmed ones such as white flood it seemed to work fine maybe not full effect,but it did work.

ucf31
06-27-2012, 10:10 PM
I recently took craze. I've only tried animal stacks pwo and jck3d. Craze is my preference. Just start out with .5 scoops and adjust accordingly. I took one full scoop my first time and it made me nauseous. I am now up to 1 scoop after three weeks use at five days a week