PDA

View Full Version : Bulk phase- Fat gain OK??

xhellsyax
06-27-2012, 01:05 PM
Im on my first bulk and ive been eating like a monster..NO.im not focusing on eating like crap but Im just trying to get lots of protein and calories in ya know..I eat a lot of PB ;)...chicken..meat..ANYTHING..but im noticing fat gains in my stomach area after a few weeks..is that OK?...i mean at least i know im eating an excess of cals

chameleonism
06-27-2012, 01:08 PM
Most people try to do clean bulks in which they are eating anywhere from 10-20% above TDEE in an effort to minimize fat gains. It sounds like you might be doing more of a dirty bulk. Either way, fat gain is bound to happen but the rate of that fat gain depends on your diet/training.

PBateman2
06-27-2012, 01:13 PM
Got any before/after pics?

Cause your definition of "fat gain around stomach area" may be different than mine. Have to put it into context.

Has waist size significantly increased?

xhellsyax
06-27-2012, 01:19 PM
Got any before/after pics?

Cause your definition of "fat gain around stomach area" may be different than mine. Have to put it into context.

Has waist size significantly increased? no it hasnt..just around my lower stomach..i can def feel it

xhellsyax
06-27-2012, 01:26 PM
and yes..i am on what u can call a "dirty" bulk...but ya know..its everyones opinion..i want to gain size..simple..either way im going to gain fat bulking..im just making sure im not gaining to much..im 175 solid ..gain about 3 or 5 pounds in the past weeks.[QUOTE=xhellsyax;906663353]

PBateman2
06-27-2012, 01:34 PM
no it hasnt..just around my lower stomach..i can def feel it

I wouldnt sweat it then.

Keep training hard. Nail PRs. GET SWOLE.

xhellsyax
06-27-2012, 01:41 PM
I wouldnt sweat it then.

Keep training hard. Nail PRs. GET SWOLE. thanks man . Hell ya!!