PDA

View Full Version : Taking too many supplements, need help!

urameshilol
06-27-2012, 02:05 PM
I recently added several supplements to my regiment, first of all for the past week and a half I have been unable to ejaculate, if I had only started taking 1 new thing within the past few weeks I would just stop that one but I have started taking several new ones so I don't know which one is causing it. And I get the impression that some of these should not be taken at the same time, ie: too many test boosters. Any and all advice is welcome. Thank you in advance. I am currently taking:

Also the one's marked with a star I started taking within the past month. I am 30 years old, 5'11", 6.5% bodyfat, 175 lbs.

Basic Stuff:

Combat Protein Powder
Flaxseed Oil
Fish Oil
Super HD
Melatonin
CLA
Green Tea Extract
Con-Cret
C4 Extreme
Orange Triad
Xtend
Blox *
L-Carnitine with Rasberry Keytones
L-Arginine with L-Citrulline
Chromium Pi****nate
Fenugreek
Silymarin

Stuff that I understand would mess with my body chemistry:

Horny Goat Weed with Maca *
50mg DHEA
Yohimbe Bark
NOW Tribulus 1000
SOLID *
A H-D *
ZMA
GABA
DAA *
Tropinex AQ * Bought at GNC
A 5.0. *
Cyclo Bolan NT *

joregorn
06-27-2012, 02:08 PM
Way to many stims and Creatine it looks like. Would recommend a fish oil,multi, protein. If you need energy for workout either use a fat burner or pre workout you have both. Make sure your only getting 3-5 grams of Creatine. Drop the rest.

TannerFlom
06-27-2012, 02:12 PM
why the **** would you take all that?? smh

urameshilol
06-27-2012, 02:28 PM
why the **** would you take all that?? smh

Because unfortunately I have a very addictive personality and am unable to do anything in moderation :(

joregorn
06-27-2012, 02:30 PM
Because unfortunately I have a very addictive personality and am unable to do anything in moderation :(
Aka your weak

Luckylefty811
06-27-2012, 06:16 PM
Holy shyt just use the basics. Creatine protein multi and a pre, eat better and lift heavy.

thebear487
06-27-2012, 06:22 PM
do you really think you need all of those supplements to reach your goals? i can count on one hand the supps people should use

sfalcon1
06-27-2012, 07:33 PM
>>> yes sir, I would like one of everything...

I would stop most except for the fish oil and Orange Triad.