PDA

View Full Version : Supplement Timing

Smcgill45
06-27-2012, 11:13 AM
Here is my supplement schedule now. Should I spread some of it out through the day or keep it the way it is?

Wake up at 5:30 AM
Take 2 ON BCAA 1000 caps
Begin my workout (3 days strength training, 2 days cardio/HIIT, and 1 day on abs using a beachbody video)
After workout I make a protein shake with 1 scoop ON Gold Whey

Breakfast about 8:30 Am
Take 2 ON Multi Vitamin
2 Now Krill 500mg
1 Now Super Enzymes

Dinner about 6:00 PM
1 Now Super Enzymes

That's all the supplements I take for now. BTW I'm fairly new at this so some good solid advice would be appreciated. All I know is what I've researched and read about on here. Thanks!!

Murr1525
06-27-2012, 12:09 PM
The only thing in there that even could be spread out is the vitamins.... thats just up to you.

Valhallabound86
06-27-2012, 12:26 PM
Here is my supplement schedule now. Should I spread some of it out through the day or keep it the way it is?

Wake up at 5:30 AM
Take 2 ON BCAA 1000 caps
Begin my workout (3 days strength training, 2 days cardio/HIIT, and 1 day on abs using a beachbody video)
After workout I make a protein shake with 1 scoop ON Gold Whey

Breakfast about 8:30 Am
Take 2 ON Multi Vitamin
2 Now Krill 500mg
1 Now Super Enzymes

Dinner about 6:00 PM
1 Now Super Enzymes

That's all the supplements I take for now. BTW I'm fairly new at this so some good solid advice would be appreciated. All I know is what I've researched and read about on here. Thanks!!

Seems fine. As stated previously, spreading multivitamins allows the body to absorb more, rather than taking a large amount at once.

Only other thing I'd recommend is ensuring you're getting a proper EPA/DHA ratio with your Krill oil. That tends to run a bit lighter than traditional fish oil, but the mark most folks hits should be 2-3g/day of combined EPA/DHA.

snorkelman
06-27-2012, 12:46 PM
I agree with the stuff the above commenters posted. I also would use up your krill oil, and buy some quality fish oil next time.