PDA

View Full Version : True nutrition premium flavors...recommendations anyone?

tuxedoman34
06-27-2012, 10:00 AM
Looking to try some protein from True nutrition, there are a lot of flavors to choose from. I know Chocolate Banana, Choc Fudge, and Java Mocha are a hit...any good non-chocolate/coffee flavors that you guys recommend? THANKS

Mexisack
06-27-2012, 10:03 AM
A lotta people enjoy the cinnabun, as did myself. However, I grew tired of it very quickly.. Especially after trying dymatize cinnabun casein, and XF cinnabun. Trutein was just too sweet/cinnamony for me.

Chocolate PB tastes great though, a little grittier than I'd like but flavor wise it's a hit. I've also tried the chocolate strawberry which was a very unique flavor for sure, but it's pretty good nonetheless.

neddo
Cinnabun is danksville but gets old quick personally.

CHocPB is the cheapest alternative to the higher up CPB greats in Protizyme and Allmax Isoflex, and is damn good (personal favorite, top 2 easy).

shoefanatic23
Banana cream and cinnabun

tuxedoman34
06-27-2012, 10:09 AM
No guys not trutein, truenutrition...diff company...there is no cinnamon bun flavor

Mexisack
06-27-2012, 10:11 AM
No guys not trutein, truenutrition...diff company...there is no cinnamon bun flavor

Trutein is made by "TrueNutrition Sciences" or something like that, so easily mistaken.

Are you talking about the site that allows you to customize/bulk order protein powders?

tuxedoman34
06-27-2012, 10:16 AM
Trutein is made by "TrueNutrition Sciences" or something like that, so easily mistaken.

Are you talking about the site that allows you to customize/bulk order protein powders?

Yes, formerly known as true protein.

BigBoLuke93
06-27-2012, 10:20 AM
Pretty sure that's considered a competitor (although I'm curious myself about the flavors :p)

There's a forum on their site you'd probably have better luck with

GabrielC11
06-27-2012, 10:37 AM
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup is my personal favorite. I find cinnubun to become old after a couple scoops.