PDA

View Full Version : What men want from women

m9a1mike
06-27-2012, 07:13 AM
Here's one:

http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h442/bradfamphotos/get-to-the-point.jpg

Dirk57
06-27-2012, 07:26 AM
http://i1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh481/pstorms/486587_439965516044196_1334107390_n.jpg

hight3chredneck
06-27-2012, 07:30 AM
http://blogs-images.forbes.com/mikemyatt/files/2012/03/decision-making-processes1.jpg

not over 35 but..

flairon
06-27-2012, 07:45 AM
When a man and a woman are dating

Women want: A man that is handsome, well off, intelligent, experienced, charming, funny, witty, chivalrous, philanthropic, good with kids, good with pets, makes her feel wanted, secure, protected, good dresser, well groomed, good personality, loves his momma, intellectual, charismatic, somewhat educated, mature, masculine, can hold his own, can show his emotions, will listen to her problems

Men want: a woman that will show up naked and bring beer, and the beer is optional.

bodyhard
06-27-2012, 07:51 AM
Awesome sex
Great sex
Good sex
Decent sex
Poor sex
Just sex Dammit!

All the above!

latebloomingmom
06-27-2012, 08:11 AM
well now this is a pretty good thread so far..go on gentlemen educate ...

danap3681
06-27-2012, 08:30 AM
well now this is a pretty good thread so far..go on gentlemen educate ...

I was hoping for more input (but I won't dare put mine on here...spectator only in this thread :))

latebloomingmom
06-27-2012, 08:32 AM
I was hoping for more input (but I won't dare put mine on here...spectator only in this thread :))indeed...I am just gonna sit on back and let that knowledge wash over me..;)

danap3681
06-27-2012, 08:38 AM
indeed...I am just gonna sit on back and let that knowledge wash over me..;)

What you gonna do with that there knowledge you plan to bathe in??

pharmamarketer
06-27-2012, 08:48 AM
Intelligent conversation
Charm
Inner beauty
Great smile

I'm just kidding. A great ass will do

danap3681
06-27-2012, 08:49 AM
Intelligent conversation
Charm
Inner beauty
Great smile

I'm just kidding. A great ass will do

Dammit! I was doing good until I scrolled down!

latebloomingmom
06-27-2012, 08:50 AM
What you gonna do with that there knowledge you plan to bathe in??I dunno..file it away for future amunition uh I mean reference..

fn257
06-27-2012, 08:56 AM
Most likely you will want to get some Pinesol and wash most of it off!

latebloomingmom
06-27-2012, 08:58 AM
Most likely you will want to get some Pinesol and wash most of it off!are ya saying its not 100 percent truthful? or uhh just dirty?:)

danap3681
06-27-2012, 09:01 AM
are ya saying its not 100 percent truthful? or uhh just dirty?:)

Thinks he is saying it may have a foul odor :)

Dirk57
06-27-2012, 09:06 AM
http://i1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh481/pstorms/SymbolofMarriage.jpg

mslman71
06-27-2012, 09:24 AM
Here's one:

http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h442/bradfamphotos/get-to-the-point.jpg

Still my favorite. We definitely communicate in different ways for different purposes.

SP1966
06-27-2012, 09:35 AM
I would say a few minutes of peace and quiet... and a blow job. Is it an odd coincidence, or grand design that we can have both at the same time?

bigvin73
06-27-2012, 09:48 AM
Let me start by saying my inner pig is screaming to come out here so I'm gonna let him.

First let's face it take sex out of the equation and men and woman might never speak.

Second as for why I want I'm gonna side with BH on this one sex everything else is nogatiable.

Last: woman don't change after you marry us we married that hot woman that wanted us all te time in ways best described in the kama sutra and wanted us all the time. Few years go by and all of a sudden your a prude and "don't do those things" anymore. I swear you woman trap us!

Disclaimer: please keep in mind I have been married for 17 years to my lovely wife so after all this time well you guys can understand.

waldopepper
06-27-2012, 10:09 AM
http://i45.tinypic.com/1eq3a9.jpg

bodyhard
06-27-2012, 10:29 AM
Wake up call and REAL TALK. Men lie about everything they tell you or want you to believe so they can f'ck you. Period.

The only men (and I am using the word men here loosely) that will be honest to a woman about what they are saying without wanting sex are gay men.

These are the facts just the facts

Big_Sky_Guy
06-27-2012, 10:29 AM
I was hoping for more input (but I won't dare put mine on here...spectator only in this thread :))

Ladies- you have first hand experience with what your men "want". There's nothing wrong with reporting your side of the story ;)

mslman71
06-27-2012, 10:31 AM
Wake up call and REAL TALK. Men lie about everything they tell you or want you to believe so they can f'ck you. Period.

The only men (and I am using the word men here loosely) that will be honest to a woman about what they are saying without wanting sex are gay men.

Frankly, my wife likes to f'k no matter what, so I don't have to work it (i.e. lie). That leaves either having normal conversation or silence.

phikappa
06-27-2012, 10:36 AM
A: Five minutes of silence.

Whiskeyjack
Frankly, my wife likes to f'k no matter what, so I don't have to work it (i.e. lie). That leaves either having normal conversation or silence.

You are a lucky man.

SP1966
A: Five minutes of silence.

You'll need to occupy that time!

I would say a few minutes of peace and quiet... and a blow job. Is it an odd coincidence, or grand design that we can have both at the same time?

bodyhard
06-27-2012, 10:37 AM

LOL I am talking about before we get married dude.

What f'cking married man needs to lie to his wife for sex??????

mslman71
06-27-2012, 10:37 AM
You are a lucky man.

It wasn't by accident [that she's my wife].

mslman71
06-27-2012, 10:38 AM
LOL I am talking about before we get married dude.

What f'cking married man needs to lie to his wife for sex??????

Ha, okay, I dunno, I've been married twice, and there has never been a lack of want.

bodyhard
06-27-2012, 10:41 AM
Ha, okay, I dunno, I've been married twice, and there has never been a lack of want.

Yeah man if you are married and still have to lie to get sex leave the bitch.

latebloomingmom
06-27-2012, 10:49 AM
what men want from women 101
when I do something wrong...dont point it out and laugh at me
when I lie..dont call me out on it
when I come home from work...listen to my bad day but dont tell me about yours
when I want to complain about my family dont complain about yours
when I say I am getting fat, bald or old always lie to me and tell me I look great
when I say I want affection from you I do not mean I want a hug and a kiss on the forehead like a child

kenhorse
06-27-2012, 10:50 AM
a good sense of humor, must like animals. able to hold up her end of the conversation, must not go braless unless she is perky, can't be a pig or hillbilly (in tennessee that covers a lot of stuff) must not smoke use illegal drugs, able to hold her liquor. great in bed (all are negotiable except the last lol)

kenhorse
06-27-2012, 10:51 AM
when I say I am getting fat, bald or old always lie to me and tell me I look great
when I say I want affection from you I do not mean I want a hug and a kiss on the forehead like a child
ya all this 2

theKurp
06-27-2012, 10:53 AM

Sorry, but I'm not gay and I sure ain't lying to get sex. It's about having some pride and controlling the situation so that women are begging and lying to YOU to get sex.

danap3681
06-27-2012, 10:55 AM
Men lie about everything they tell you or want you to believe so they can f'ck you. Period.

My hubs lies all the time :)

Ladies- you have first hand experience with what your men "want". There's nothing wrong with reporting your side of the story ;)
Men want what they can't have. (a vagina)
Someone with similar interests so they have something in common. (I love playing hide the gummy bears)
A woman who will make an effort to please him. (I told you I am just no good at it without using my hands)
A woman whose ego isn't bigger than her hairstyle. (a little less Aquanet hairspray there honey)
Someone who is caring. All men want to be looked after. (Honey will you fix me a sammich?)
Someone who has faith in him. (I am sure you will get it up in a few minutes honey)
Someone who is not too loud. (Thanks for the new muzzle, honey)
Someone who won't nag him beyond reason. (If you don't pick up your clothes...no nooky for you!)
A woman who is not dumb (mediocre intelligence is fine).
A woman who is willing to grasp new concepts. (Yes honey I promise that trapeze over the bed is secured to the beam)
Some guys like an aggressive woman. (I told you to keep it right here and if you move I will kill you)
Someone in-shape/athletic. (Honey, why are you sweating like a whore in church? I haven't even broke a sweat)
A woman with a nice laugh. (HAHA... is that all you got... BAHAHAHA!!)
A positive personality. (I told you I could get off at least three times)
Men want a woman who is comfortable with her own sexuality. (You just sit there and watch honey... no touchy. I GOT THIS. Hmmmmm)
Someone up for action, or willing to get a little kinky in the bedroom. (What are you doing with that bullwhip, honey?)

mslman71
06-27-2012, 11:01 AM

Funny, all the women I've dated and married have either complained or commented that I don't talk about my [work] day or my family. Why would I? What end would it serve? I wondered if it was their excuse to segue into telling me about theirs.

danap3681
06-27-2012, 11:03 AM
Funny, all the women I've dated and married have either complained or commented that I don't talk about my [work] day or my family. Why would I? What end would it serve? I wondered if it was their excuse to segue into telling me about theirs.

My husband has more bad days than I do. I just laugh at the other 3 women being such idiots up here so it is usually fun times for me at work :)

latebloomingmom
06-27-2012, 11:04 AM
Funny, all the women I've dated and married have either complained or commented that I don't talk about my [work] day or my family. Why would I? What end would it serve? I wondered if it was their excuse to segue into telling me about theirs.could be:)

latebloomingmom
06-27-2012, 11:07 AM
when I tell you I have had a hard day would you please just come up and put your breasts in my face
when I say..I dont wanna talk could you please just come up and put your breasts in my face
when I say you look pretty, I like those pants on you, nice haircut..could you please just....

Sulo-Eno
06-27-2012, 11:14 AM

I don't quite agree with either statement.
(A.) I think men will tell a women what he think will impress her (especially about himself or his knowledge) and gain her attention. I don't think sex is the necessary end, unless we are animals who lack reason and operate on instinct.
(B.) I don't see how this is "a fact".

phikappa
06-27-2012, 11:26 AM

You're new here. Give it time.

bodyhard
06-27-2012, 11:28 AM

LMFAO Fake ass men!!

Phattso
06-27-2012, 11:41 AM
I don't pre-existing wants and I don't have expectations and I don't have a list.

Whiskeyjack
06-27-2012, 11:49 AM
(A.) I think men will tell a women what he think will impress her (especially about himself or his knowledge) and gain her attention. I don't think sex is the necessary end, unless we are animals who lack reason and operate on instinct.

Olet valtava!

danap3681
06-27-2012, 11:51 AM
Olet valtava!

You speak Finnish?

<------------ impressed :)

cozener
06-27-2012, 11:53 AM

These are the facts just the facts I dunno man. When I was dating telling a chick straight up that I wanted to **** her usually worked pretty well. :D

Whiskeyjack
06-27-2012, 11:56 AM
You speak Finnish?

No, only a few words. I love languages but that one has eluded me thus far. I'm hoping that Sulo will teach me a few more phrases over time.

bigvin73
06-27-2012, 11:58 AM

The first part of your statement is a nice way to say lie to have sex. The rest of it is clearly placating to what you believe the woman here will like. Stick around a bit the woman here are as real as the guys it's ok man you don't have to pretend here....

bodyhard
06-27-2012, 11:58 AM
I dunno man. When I was dating telling a chick straight up that I wanted to **** her usually worked pretty well. :D

Mancard upgraded!!! :D

danap3681
06-27-2012, 12:02 PM
The first part of your statement is a nice way to say lie to have sex. The rest of it is clearly placating to what you believe the woman here will like. Stick around a bit the woman here are as real as the guys it's ok man you don't have to pretend here....

True. Refer to post 31 and 35. Glad to be of service! :)

latebloomingmom
06-27-2012, 12:04 PM
I dunno man. When I was dating telling a chick straight up that I wanted to **** her usually worked pretty well. :Dwhy hello Coz..you uh..carrying that nekkid Twister game around with ya when you were doing this?:)

Brackneyc
06-27-2012, 12:19 PM

I couldn't make up lies which would be better than the truth....

True^^

robreynolds1234
06-27-2012, 12:26 PM
Different men want different things from a women. A decent, mature and a straightforward men would just want a wife/gf that is loyal to him and that is all.

I just go for a beautiful woman with a beautiful figure who stays loyal to me and would not be after my money totally.

danap3681
06-27-2012, 12:28 PM
I just go for a beautiful woman with a beautiful figure who stays loyal to me and would not be after my money totally.

You just described our dog "Sandy Girl".

nvrstopworking
06-27-2012, 12:29 PM
54 posts and no one said "sammiches"???

Ov35 Misc... I am disappoint. :D

bigvin73
06-27-2012, 12:30 PM
Different men want different things from a women. A decent, mature and a straightforward men would just want a wife/gf that is loyal to him and that is all.

I don't even know where to start with this one. Don't worry as you get older it becomes easier to admit its all sex driven.
My young brother you started out deep and thoughtful and ended up shallow as a puddle here, but at least you admitted the truth

bigvin73
06-27-2012, 12:31 PM

This is ov35 sammiches is just implied

Sulo-Eno
06-27-2012, 12:36 PM
You speak Finnish?

Puhun.

Sulo-Eno
06-27-2012, 12:38 PM

Maybe the "sammiches" are assumed. Just as dogs bark, so do ladies make "sammiches".

latebloomingmom
06-27-2012, 12:38 PM
My hubs lies all the time :)

Men want what they can't have. (a vagina)
Someone with similar interests so they have something in common. (I love playing hide the gummy bears)
A woman who will make an effort to please him. (I told you I am just no good at it without using my hands)
A woman whose ego isn't bigger than her hairstyle. (a little less Aquanet hairspray there honey)
Someone who is caring. All men want to be looked after. (Honey will you fix me a sammich?)
Someone who has faith in him. (I am sure you will get it up in a few minutes honey)
Someone who is not too loud. (Thanks for the new muzzle, honey)
Someone who won't nag him beyond reason. (If you don't pick up your clothes...no nooky for you!)
A woman who is not dumb (mediocre intelligence is fine).
A woman who is willing to grasp new concepts. (Yes honey I promise that trapeze over the bed is secured to the beam)
Some guys like an aggressive woman. (I told you to keep it right here and if you move I will kill you)
Someone in-shape/athletic. (Honey, why are you sweating like a whore in church? I haven't even broke a sweat)
A woman with a nice laugh. (HAHA... is that all you got... BAHAHAHA!!)
A positive personality. (I told you I could get off at least three times)
Men want a woman who is comfortable with her own sexuality. (You just sit there and watch honey... no touchy. I GOT THIS. Hmmmmm)
Someone up for action, or willing to get a little kinky in the bedroom. (What are you doing with that bullwhip, honey?)
ya gots to read the fine print:)

theKurp
06-27-2012, 12:39 PM
I couldn't make up lies which would be better than the truth....

True^^

BAM, there it is! Being the man women want to f'ck is far more evolved than having to pretend to be the man women want to f'ck.

Sulo-Eno
06-27-2012, 12:40 PM
I don't know what this can possibly mean. You aren't giving me any real information to dispute or accept.

bodyhard
06-27-2012, 12:42 PM

No real men left :D :D

Whiskeyjack
06-27-2012, 12:43 PM
Maybe the "sammiches" are assumed. Just as dogs bark, so do ladies make "sammiches".

:)
Ha ha! Strong props for provocation!

eomrat
06-27-2012, 12:44 PM
I don't know what this can possibly mean. You aren't giving me any real information to dispute or accept.

Your quest for "meaning" and "real information" in the O35 MISC is the prime indicator that you are new here. In time, you will disabuse yourself of any illusion of ever getting either.

latebloomingmom
06-27-2012, 12:45 PM
Your quest for "meaning" and "real information" in the O35 MISC is the prime indicator that you are new here. In time, you will disabuse yourself of any illusion of ever getting either.that was perty talk... I liked it:)

bodyhard
06-27-2012, 12:45 PM
Your quest for "meaning" and "real information" in the O35 MISC is the prime indicator that you are new here. In time, you will disabuse yourself of any illusion of ever getting either.

Or he will forever be confused.......:D :D

mslman71
06-27-2012, 12:47 PM

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs11/i/2006/256/e/f/Rhode_Island_Red_Hen_by_richardxthripp.jpg

Seriously, man, chickens are funny creatures. You can't deny that.

Sulo-Eno
06-27-2012, 12:49 PM

Your thoughts don't seem well-formed.
I think you might assign yourself animal-like characteristics so that when you behave poorly you can pretend that "it's just the way I am--it's just the way men are". You therefore avoid responsibility, but not guilt. Is being virtuous a social crime (or sin) in your view?
It seems you wish to be congratulated or at least acknowledged for terrible behaviour.

Sulo-Eno
06-27-2012, 12:50 PM

That was a very intelligent comment.

Sulo-Eno
06-27-2012, 12:52 PM
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs11/i/2006/256/e/f/Rhode_Island_Red_Hen_by_richardxthripp.jpg

Seriously, man, chickens are funny creatures. You can't deny that.

This I cannot deny.

danap3681
06-27-2012, 01:01 PM

This is ov35 sammiches is just implied

No real men left :D :D

Refer to post #60 where you will see someone actually has commented on "sammiches"... & what do ya know... it was a lil ol girl who said it. See us women know "sammiches" are an important part of a well balanced meal. We take care of our men-folk here!

Whiskeyjack
06-27-2012, 01:03 PM
Refer to post #60 where you will see someone actually has commented on "sammiches"... & what do ya know... it was a lil ol girl who said it. See us women know "sammiches" are an important part of a well balanced meal. We take care of our men-folk here!

<--------Is still awaiting recharge.

bodyhard
06-27-2012, 01:30 PM
Real men :D

http://www.cartoonstock.com/lowres/phe0243l.jpg

Big_Sky_Guy
06-27-2012, 01:33 PM
Do Want-

- Smart (self explanatory for those not smart enough to understand)
- Indomitable Spirit (positive, but real)
- Athletic (just has to be willing to try)
- Sexy (how you doin' ;) )
- Willing (anywhere, anytime....i'm not that much of a perv, but stopping along a hiking trail for some lovin is right up there next to God and Country)
- Risk Taker (are you coming along for the ride?)
- Hold Me Accountable (I will get off the path in life and alternately need a swift kick in the .ss, or simply a friendly face telling me the trail is over here)
- Cares About People/Spiritual Matters (love is one of the most powerful forces on the planet...I need to be around it and doing it)
- Takes Care of Business (wherever we are at on the journey- set aside our wants and take care of the needs: kids, house, job, family...do what needs done)

All of these things are best done in heels and lingerie while making a sammich and asking about how strong I was in the gym today/// Didn't want to loose my man card up in here!

bigvin73
06-27-2012, 01:39 PM
Your thoughts don't seem well-formed.
I think you might assign yourself animal-like characteristics so that when you behave poorly you can pretend that "it's just the way I am--it's just the way men are". You therefore avoid responsibility, but not guilt. Is being virtuous a social crime (or sin) in your view?
It seems you wish to be congratulated or at least acknowledged for terrible behaviour.

Wow you got all that from what I said? My thoughts are very well formed just because I don't dress up my post with high brow language o sound more intelligent don't mistake it for a lack of.
I still don't see virtue in your original post, I see you saying in a very nice way you tell women what they want to hear. How does that differ from lying? Or is it ou just tell ten that so they will like you and not have sex? Not really sure what's virtuouse there but ok do your thing man.

As for my bad behavior not sure what that is and you do realize 99% of this thread is sarcasm right?

nvrstopworking
06-27-2012, 01:47 PM

My apologies to the ladies of the Ov35 then.... NOW WHERE'S MY SAMMICH???!!

:D

GhostAvenger620
06-27-2012, 01:47 PM
-smart
-respects herself, respects me
-doesn't confuse chivalry for weakness
-knows I'm crazy about her
-doesn't mutilate her body

danap3681
06-27-2012, 02:09 PM
As for my bad behavior not sure what that is and you do realize 99% of this thread is sarcasm right?

Straight to time out young man!!!!!!!! -------------------------------------------------------> ;)

m9a1mike
06-27-2012, 02:09 PM

That is classic!

bigvin73
06-27-2012, 02:12 PM
Straight to time out young man!!!!!!!! -------------------------------------------------------> ;)

But can I have a spanking instead?????

Sulo-Eno
06-27-2012, 02:49 PM
Wow you got all that from what I said? My thoughts are very well formed just because I don't dress up my post with high brow language o sound more intelligent don't mistake it for a lack of.
I still don't see virtue in your original post, I see you saying in a very nice way you tell women what they want to hear. How does that differ from lying? Or is it ou just tell ten that so they will like you and not have sex? Not really sure what's virtuouse there but ok do your thing man.

I don't apologize for "high-brow language", though I'm flattered you think I'm trying to sound intelligent. Forgive me if my usage of English has flaws, as I'm not living in the U.S.

I could write in another language if you prefer.

Maybe it's easiest if we take one pivotal point: you say that telling women what they want to hear is no different from lying. I say it isn't lying at all if the things I am saying are true. In the second case you assume that if I want a woman to be interested in me, it must mean I wish to have sex with her. Again, I see no reason for this to be true. Might I actually want to date or even marry the woman before having sex? Is this such a novel idea?

frozensparky
06-27-2012, 02:52 PM
I always thought "LUDA" said it best, "a lady in the street but a freak in the bed", however the lady in the street is negotiable for me.

TonyNail
06-27-2012, 02:56 PM
Last: woman don't change after you marry us we married that hot woman that wanted us all te time in ways best described in the kama sutra and wanted us all the time. Few years go by and all of a sudden your a prude and "don't do those things" anymore. I swear you woman trap us!

This is why I hate women sometimes. The first 3-6 months of a relationship is straight-up porno sex. Then all of a sudden they only want missionary and only on the weekends cause " I have to work tomorrow and I don't wanna be tired at work the next day"

latebloomingmom
06-27-2012, 03:12 PM
I always thought "LUDA" said it best, "a lady in the street but a freak in the bed", however the lady in the street is negotiable for me.wow so weird I thought it was a lady on your arm and a whore in your bed...

SP1966
06-27-2012, 03:39 PM
wow so weird I thought it was a lady on your arm and a whore in your bed...

Well I guess technically she could still be considered a lady while on the street, its not until you pay her and she's in your bed that she'd be considered a whore.

latebloomingmom
06-27-2012, 03:48 PM
Well I guess technically she could still be considered a lady while on the street, its not until you pay her and she's in your bed that she'd be considered a whore.some would argue that if you are on the long-term payment plan then its just called marriage..

eomrat
06-27-2012, 03:50 PM
This is why I hate women sometimes. The first 3-6 months of a relationship is straight-up porno sex. Then all of a sudden they only want missionary and only on the weekends cause " I have to work tomorrow and I don't wanna be tired at work the next day"

You are doing it wrong.

SP1966
06-27-2012, 03:51 PM
some would argue that if you are on the long-term payment plan then its just called marriage..

Like my father always told me, don't buy toys on credit.

mslman71
06-27-2012, 04:39 PM

Yeah, you're either picking out the wrong models or aren't doing something right behind the wheel.

fn257
06-27-2012, 04:49 PM
But can I have a spanking instead?????

Me too! Me too! be sure and tie me up first so I will get the most enjoyment out of it!!:D

:D Need to clarify, spanking needs to come from Danap and maybe LBM, NOT bigvin73.

Whew glad I got that in. That could of gone homo in a hurry.

frozensparky
06-27-2012, 04:52 PM
wow so weird I thought it was a lady on your arm and a whore in your bed...

I was just quoting a song. But it works both ways.

itsagoodday
06-27-2012, 05:01 PM

OK, so I just got here and I'm trying to absorb all this important information, and I have a question. If you stop looking at the boobies long enough to realize that the 'r' is missing from the word personality, does that count as intelligence or other?

bigvin73
06-27-2012, 05:01 PM
Me too! Me too! be sure and tie me up first so I will get the most enjoyment out of it!!:D

:D Need to clarify, spanking needs to come from Danap and maybe LBM, NOT bigvin73.

Whew glad I got that in. That could of gone homo in a hurry.

Thanks for clarifying that one bro ;)

latebloomingmom
06-27-2012, 05:43 PM
spankings? whose been bad..I will check with the ladies but as far as I am concerned
line em up and hand me a paddle ;)

fn257
06-27-2012, 05:48 PM
spankings? whose been bad..I will check with the ladies but as far as I am concerned

I'm in!

sargeek1975
06-27-2012, 06:00 PM
Oh man.......I'm probably gonna go from green to red here, but I'm going to be straight with this post:

What I want from a woman?

Honesty, brutal don't hold back honesty
Sex......lots and lots of damn good sex

Now, what am I looking for in a woman? That's a whole other story.....

Intelligence, not just college smart either. I know a lot of dumb asses with degrees. Street smart; good head on her shoulders. Doesn't believe the world is only 5,000 years old and created by a magical bearded dude. Has an opinion and isn't afraid to share it.
Gorgeous. Goes without saying. I prefer fitness/figure models.......dated a few and they're all VERY flakey. Would LOVE to meet one who seems normal.
Sarcastically funny.
Isn't looking for a paycheck. Won't expect a new BMW in the driveway with a bow on it for Christmas.
Just as comfortable in a tent camping as in a 5-star hotel; and makes both look good.
Has TIME to date and is OVER her last relationship..........women themselves don't even realize when this is the case, it's pathetic.

I find it funny that a lot of the ruder comments are coming from peeps happily married for over 10 years.

I've never lied to get anything I want. I can't stand liars.

sopirate55
06-27-2012, 06:07 PM
not over 35.......but we've got a toddler into everything so peace and quiet would be my vote currently.

Ordinarily, hot food, tight ass, and quiet mouth.

latebloomingmom
06-27-2012, 06:10 PM
Oh man.......I'm probably gonna go from green to red here, but I'm going to be straight with this post:

What I want from a woman?

Honesty, brutal don't hold back honesty
Sex......lots and lots of damn good sex

Now, what am I looking for in a woman? That's a whole other story.....

Intelligence, not just college smart either. I know a lot of dumb asses with degrees. Street smart; good head on her shoulders. Doesn't believe the world is only 5,000 years old and created by a magical bearded dude. Has an opinion and isn't afraid to share it.
Gorgeous. Goes without saying. I prefer fitness/figure models.......dated a few and they're all VERY flakey. Would LOVE to meet one who seems normal.
Sarcastically funny.
Isn't looking for a paycheck. Won't expect a new BMW in the driveway with a bow on it for Christmas.
Just as comfortable in a tent camping as in a 5-star hotel; and makes both look good.
Has TIME to date and is OVER her last relationship..........women themselves don't even realize when this is the case, it's pathetic.

I find it funny that a lot of the ruder comments are coming from peeps happily married for over 10 years.

I've never lied to get anything I want. I can't stand liars.why ya gonna go in the red..its your opinion aint it? pfft ya oughta see the list I got going
1) are your parents still living? cause I aint gonna call anyone mama or daddy. I had one of each. I loved them and they are gone. Your parents will not be a substitute for mine.
2)Have you ever been in a long term relationship (marriage) and if so..why did it end? I dont want some player that dates,rapes and moves on.
3) are you a parent? if you dont have kids you will not understand where I am coming from most of the time. like when i say no I cannot see you this weekend I am doing ------ with my kids.
4) ya d*mn well better work out and understand me when I say ya can do it beside me, across the gym from me but dont you dare tell me I am doing it wrong because I am not doing it your way
5)Have your own identity, your own stuff, your own career, interests. these are seperate from me and this means that as a couple we will not be doing these things together.
6) yes, you are allowed to have a bad day sometimes..we all do but you are not allowed to wallow in self-misery and look to my strength to always bring you out. kick yourself in the *ss once in awhile.
7)sometimes I may just want to talk..this does not mean I want you to solve my problems. I am a big girl (very) and I will solve them myself. it just means I would like a sounding board once in awhile to bounce ideas off of.
8) dont be a cling-on. dont call me all the time, text, email me. Once a day would be more then enough or maybe just once a week to set up a time and date to meet. I dont like idle chit-chat. you gonna have a conversation with me? it better be a real one.
9) your sense of humor better be intact and ya better be able to withstand an occasional onslaught from a temperamental woman. If I think ya f*cked up then I will tell ya so in no uncertain terms. I will also apologize when I do wrong.
10)If you work hard for your money. I dont give a sh*t what the amount is..I dont need a man to give me a d*mn thing. If I want something I will go buy it.

ItsThaBiscuits
06-27-2012, 06:11 PM
Big busty teddies, dat ass, dem sammich making skills, a job so I don't have to work, a vacuum, and dat stingray coochy!

dungeonmistress
06-27-2012, 06:15 PM

Trust me you're doing it wrong

paolo59
06-27-2012, 06:19 PM
A lovely smile, a lithe figure, and 785,968,345 dollars in the bank! :) Oh, and none of this nonsense of pre-nups! :)

latebloomingmom
06-27-2012, 06:19 PM
heeehheee
I aint in it to hand out pleasure DM....just pain
take over it ya like;)

cozener
06-27-2012, 06:27 PM
It's not about who's been bad...

bigvin73
06-27-2012, 06:46 PM
In for the spanking. ;)

And late where the hell where you web I was single ;)

SP1966
06-27-2012, 06:50 PM
OK, so I just got here and I'm trying to absorb all this important information, and I have a question. If you stop looking at the boobies long enough to realize that the 'r' is missing from the word personality, does that count as intelligence or other?

Negged!

sargeek1975
06-27-2012, 06:55 PM
I forgot: fake hoo-hoo's.............seriously.

And BEFORE I get all the dudes on here claiming that they prefer real: don't bother unless you've had sex with at least 5 women (preferably more) with fake tits. The old 'I felt a pair for two seconds 5 years ago' crap..........no, not gonna work anymore.....not with me at least. Sex. You had lots and LOTS of sex with different women who all had fake breasts. If that's the case? I'll listen to your reasons as to why you prefer real. But it will never happen. I've been with two women who I had to ASK if they were fake; no scars and felt completely real....but they were too perfect. Both of their responses? 'I had a great doctor didn't I?'

Fake when done correctly is just insane..........trust me on this.

I know I've been spoiled......but so be it. I'm 37 and there has only been ONE pair of real breasts that I have had that were freaking awesome, and she was older than me. But for the most part? Real breasts are a HUGE disappointment when the fake gel/wire/liars bra finally comes off.

itsagoodday
06-27-2012, 06:59 PM
A lovely smile, a lithe figure, and 785,968,345 dollars in the bank! :) Oh, and none of this nonsense of pre-nups! :)

Ya know, normally I don't swing that way. But if she doesn't go for you, please give her my number.

Brackneyc
06-27-2012, 07:01 PM

And BEFORE I get all the dudes on here claiming that they prefer real: don't bother unless you've had sex with at least 5 women (preferably more) with fake tits. The old 'I felt a pair for two seconds 5 years ago' crap..........no, not gonna work anymore.....not with me at least. Sex. You had lots and LOTS of sex with different women who all had fake breasts. If that's the case? I'll listen to your reasons as to why you prefer real. But it will never happen. I've been with two women who I had to ASK if they were fake; no scars and felt completely real....but they were too perfect. Both of their responses? 'I had a great doctor didn't I?'

I know I've been spoiled......but so be it. I'm 37 and there has only been ONE pair of real breasts that I have had that were freaking awesome, and she was older than me. But for the most part? Real breasts are a HUGE disappointment when the fake gel/wire/liars bra finally comes off.

Whatever you say studly....

fn257
06-27-2012, 07:02 PM

DM, that scares me in weird kinda way :)

I'm so jealous of Eddie. :o me likey

sargeek1975
06-27-2012, 07:06 PM
Whatever you say studly....

I just can't stand peeps that jump all over the 'real' bandwagon when they have absolutely no experience with GOOD boob-jobs...........like me saying that I prefer my Citizen to a Rolex; when I've never even tried on a Rolex, what weight would my opinion even have?

fn257
06-27-2012, 07:06 PM

Intelligence but if the boobies "r" big enough other things that "r" missing from the personality could be overlooked.

sargeek1975
06-27-2012, 07:13 PM
Intelligence but if the boobies "r" big enough other things that "r" missing from the personality could be overlooked.

this

IronCharles
06-27-2012, 07:16 PM
Lol @ all the sexism in this thread! :rolleyes:

Ok, more boobies, please! :D

http://i957.photobucket.com/albums/ae57/CopperKid_2010/Gif/Striped_watermelons.gif

Brackneyc
06-27-2012, 07:19 PM
I just can't stand peeps that jump all over the 'real' bandwagon when they have absolutely no experience with GOOD boob-jobs...........like me saying that I prefer my Citizen to a Rolex; when I've never even tried on a Rolex, what weight would my opinion even have?

How do you know what others have experienced?

fn257
06-27-2012, 07:28 PM
Lol @ all the sexism in this thread! :rolleyes:

Ok, more boobies, please! :D

http://i957.photobucket.com/albums/ae57/CopperKid_2010/Gif/Striped_watermelons.gif

Mmmmmmm, boobies...................is it possible to have too much boobies?

Thanks Ironcharles

V-240
06-27-2012, 07:31 PM
...Ok, more boobies, please! :D

I like the cut of her jibs.

IronCharles
06-27-2012, 07:35 PM
I like the cut of her jibs.But if set as the figurehead, likely to pitchpole the ship! :D

sargeek1975
06-27-2012, 07:36 PM
How do you know what others have experienced?

I only know after hearing, and you're right: I'm new here and have absolutely no idea what anyone on this forum has experienced. But seeing as how the fake hoo-hoo discussion isn't new to me, and it always turns out the same?

Just figured I'd stop the inane 'I prefer real' posts from those who have never had good fakes before they start.

fn257
06-27-2012, 07:51 PM
But if set as the figurehead, likely to pitchpole the ship! :D

Too much sail for such a small vessel.

Karl_Hungus
06-27-2012, 08:04 PM

Damn....No Al Bundys or Stanley Ropers in this thread? :confused:

LOL ... gotta love these types of threads. They always bring out the keyboard "playahs" who craft all sorts of creative tales about their prolific sex lives. :rolleyes: I suspect most of these people have a lot of sex like this: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145986423&p=906352103&viewfull=1#post906352103

bigvin73
06-27-2012, 08:07 PM
I only know after hearing, and you're right: I'm new here and have absolutely no idea what anyone on this forum has experienced. But seeing as how the fake hoo-hoo discussion isn't new to me, and it always turns out the same?

Just figured I'd stop the inane 'I prefer real' posts from those who have never had good fakes before they start.

Gotta be honest with you could care less on the boobies as long as the bottom half is right i don't care I can say honestly except when in cloths I could care less about boobies. They look nice in cloths but don't do much for me.

Now give me a nice arse and a pair of sexy legs and I'm a drooling idiot.....just keeping it real lol

sargeek1975
06-27-2012, 08:12 PM
Gotta be honest with you could care less on the boobies as long as the bottom half is right i don't care I can say honestly except when in cloths I could care less about boobies. They look nice in cloths but don't do much for me.

Now give me a nice arse and a pair of sexy legs and I'm a drooling idiot.....just keeping it real lol

I actually read a study somewhere that says men prefer the ass always, and that good cleavage 'looks' like an ass anyway, that's why some guys are 'boob men'.

As for Karl Hungus up there......interesting post from a peep with a username like yours. I crafted no tales about my sex life. I just hate peeps who claim to not like something that they've never experienced. Like my 6yr old daughter telling me she doesn't like peas when she's never tried them. I find it amusing coming from her. I find it absurd coming from grown ass adults.

dungeonmistress
06-27-2012, 08:13 PM

WTF is a "good" fake? I hate to tell you this but after a certain number of years even the "good fakes" start looking kind of funny, ie, skin stretches and the fakes sag a bit, the breast itself changes shape and so even with an implant it looks different from showroom new lol. I should know; no sag but to me, they don't look like they did when I first got them. Dare I say I got my money's worth, and nary a complaint. At some point I'll have to get them redone and when I do I'll probably switch these out for silicone gel.

Brackneyc
06-27-2012, 08:15 PM
WTF is a "good" fake? I hate to tell you this but after a certain number of years even the "good fakes" start looking kind of funny, ie, skin stretches and the fakes sag a bit, the breast itself changes shape and so even with an implant it looks different from showroom new lol. I should know; no sag but to me, they don't look like they did when I first got them. Dare I say I got my money's worth, and nary a complaint. At some point I'll have to get them redone and when I do I'll probably switch these out for silicone gel.

He will respond after he is done having sex with 20 more women. Should be in about two hours or so.

sargeek1975
06-27-2012, 08:15 PM

Exactly. They have to be redone.............what's wrong with that?

And I guess if I'm getting asked to be specific; you get what you pay for. And the guy that graduated last is still called a plastic surgeon. Scarring, scar placement, are they even in size and shape........tons of stuff determines bad, good or just plain awesome!

sargeek1975
06-27-2012, 08:17 PM
He will respond after he is done having sex with 20 more women. Should be in about two hours or so.

You missed the part where she said she got her moneys worth without any complaints I guess...............peeps like you crack me up!

Brackneyc
06-27-2012, 08:19 PM
You missed the part where she said she got her moneys worth without any complaints I guess...............peeps like you crack me up!

Peeps like me? You mean guys who can smell BS a mile away?

latebloomingmom
06-27-2012, 08:20 PM
In for the spanking. ;)

And late where the hell where you web I was single ;)I am having a hard time decoding this message but was it meant for me?:)

bigvin73
06-27-2012, 08:20 PM

This is no good without photographic proof.....before after pics? Maybe progress pics???? Just saying lol

And for te record Karl almost everything I've posted is tounge and cheek except the stuff about a nice arse bud ;)

latebloomingmom
06-27-2012, 08:21 PM
Peeps like me? You mean guys who can smell BS a mile away?olifactory genius...
nose in the know...cattle rancher..?:)

bigvin73
06-27-2012, 08:22 PM
I am having a hard time decoding this message but was it meant for me?:)

Well whoevers giving a spanking unless it's a guy I might be in on.

As for the other part yes was after reading your want list. Was sarcasm :)

kimm4
06-27-2012, 08:24 PM
What men want from women?

Hmmmm...a nice hot meal and someone who swallows.

I don't know...:)

latebloomingmom
06-27-2012, 08:24 PM
Well whoevers giving a spanking unless it's a guy I might be in on.

As for the other part yes was after reading your want list. Was sarcasm :) I got the sarcasm or perhaps just sadomasocistic tendencies;)

Brackneyc
06-27-2012, 08:27 PM
olifactory genius...
nose in the know...cattle rancher..?:)

I like my fiction to have at least a minimum level of believability. :D

bigvin73
06-27-2012, 08:28 PM
I got the sarcasm or perhaps just sadomasocistic tendencies;)

Oh I'm definatly a sadist not really into being a masochist though that was sarcasm ;)

Karl_Hungus
06-27-2012, 08:28 PM
And for te record Karl almost everything I've posted is tounge and cheek except the stuff about a nice arse bud ;)

LOL ... I meant that a dearth of Al Bundys and Stanley Ropers around here is a GOOD thing -- Probably wouldn't make for a harmonious marriage if sex with the wife was viewed as an unbearable marital chore. :D

bigvin73
06-27-2012, 08:29 PM
What men want from women?

Hmmmm...a nice hot meal and someone who swallows.

I don't know...:)

Kim once again your wisdom is amazing

sargeek1975
06-27-2012, 08:30 PM

I'll explain exactly what I meant by 'guys like you'.

A person who without any personal knowledge of another makes broad assumptions about that other person. Calling the person a liar. Waving the bull**** flag so to speak.

You don't know me, I don't know you. But if you can make vague assumptions I sure can too.

You obviously disagree with my post, yet did nothing but personally attack me, which I believe goes against the forum rules. You never stated your own opinion of the subject I posted about, nor did you ask any questions of me.

Stripping away the specific question of what is a 'good' boob job from dungeon mistress's post; her post supported my initial post of fake boobs being better than real. I'll explain; she has fake boobs. Unless there was a medical reason that she got them, she would have to agree that she believes her personal fakes are better than her real ones were. She also stated that she has never had a complaint.

Yet you glossed over all of that to again 'make fun of me'. I never made fun of you. I never claimed anything you said was a lie. Yet that's ALL you have done. So that is what I meant by 'peeps like you'.

Any other questions?

bigvin73
06-27-2012, 08:31 PM
LOL ... I meant that a dearth of Al Bundys and Stanley Ropers around here is a GOOD thing -- Probably wouldn't make for a harmonious marriage if sex with the wife was viewed as an unbearable marital chore. :D

After 17 years and since the 4th kid my wife is scared to come in the bathroom if I'm in the shower brother.......lol

latebloomingmom
06-27-2012, 08:32 PM
I like my fiction to have at least a minimum level of believability. :Dwhere's the fun in that C..party pooper..
are you saying that all of these sexual fantasies are not based in real life? oh sure burst my balloon why dont ya..
fiction that is based on truth is non-fiction..

bigvin73
06-27-2012, 08:33 PM
I'll explain exactly what I meant by 'guys like you'.

A person who without any personal knowledge of another makes broad assumptions about that other person. Calling the person a liar. Waving the bull**** flag so to speak.

You don't know me, I don't know you. But if you can make vague assumptions I sure can too.

You obviously disagree with my post, yet did nothing but personally attack me, which I believe goes against the forum rules. You never stated your own opinion of the subject I posted about, nor did you ask any questions of me.

Stripping away the specific question of what is a 'good' boob job from dungeon mistress's post; her post supported my initial post of fake boobs being better than real. I'll explain; she has fake boobs. Unless there was a medical reason that she got them, she would have to agree that she believes her personal fakes are better than her real ones were. She also stated that she has never had a complaint.

Yet you glossed over all of that to again 'make fun of me'. I never made fun of you. I never claimed anything you said was a lie. So that is what I meant by 'peeps like you'.

Any other questions?

Boo hyjacking a fun post is bad juju man this posts fun no boob job drama bro c'mon man can't we all just get along.....

Not a personal attack

sargeek1975
06-27-2012, 08:36 PM
Boo hyjacking a fun post is bad juju man this posts fun no boob job drama bro c'mon man can't we all just get along.....

Not a personal attack

I didn't start it.....and I was having fun until being called a liar. I don't lie, and I can't stand liars.

Sorry for the hijacking.

Nikonguy
06-27-2012, 08:37 PM

How can you not trust a person who has an avatar?

bigvin73
06-27-2012, 08:39 PM

LOL really Nikon? Trying to get BH into this argument? Was very strong usage of a previouse thread!!!!

Brackneyc
06-27-2012, 08:42 PM
I didn't start it.....and I was having fun until being called a liar. I don't lie, and I can't stand liars.

Sorry for the hijacking.

As long as you know the truth, wtf do you care what anyone else thinks.

bodyhard
06-27-2012, 08:46 PM

LMFAO IRL, that sh!t had me laughing over here for real.

bodyhard
06-27-2012, 08:47 PM
LOL really Nikon? Trying to get BH into this argument? Was very strong usage of a previouse thread!!!!

You gotta admit that sh!t was f'cking funny though :D

sargeek1975
06-27-2012, 08:48 PM
As long as you know the truth, wtf do you care what anyone else thinks.

Nice try.

I'm completely against the Governments want of making anyone who posts anywhere have to use their real name; meaning I'm all for internet privacy. But if what the Government wants came to fruition? Posts like your previous ones would or could be considered defamation.

I get that it's the internet. I get that this is a thread where crap like this comes up. But I don't like being called a liar. Plain and simple.

Time to eat my rice and eggs as I catch up on Falling Skies. Maybe I'm lying about that as well.............

bigvin73
06-27-2012, 08:52 PM
You gotta admit that sh!t was f'cking funny though :D

Buddy I choked on my burger and my wife came in and was like WTF are you looking at. Needless to say she didn't get it

bodyhard
06-27-2012, 08:54 PM
Buddy I choked on my burger and my wife came in and was like WTF are you looking at. Needless to say she didn't get it

LOL man you have no idea, sometimes I am here LMFAO and my wife looks at me like "wtf" and then she says "You and that BB.COM site :D :D

bigvin73
06-27-2012, 08:59 PM
LOL man you have no idea, sometimes I am here LMFAO and my wife looks at me like "wtf" and then she says "You and that BB.COM site :D :D

Ya mine just said were a bunch of over 35 year old teenage girls cackeling a gossiping. Lol
I swear that's why I married her ****ing crazy woman. At my size I don't get many people who tell me when I'm an ******* but her tiny self ain't scared!!!

eomrat
06-27-2012, 09:01 PM
This thread has made me throw up a little into my mouth. Where, oh where God, is Rowan? The skank factor is nearly overwhelming.

Some women would be well served to take one of those self respect siminars.

bodyhard
06-27-2012, 09:02 PM
Ya mine just said were a bunch of over 35 year old teenage girls cackeling a gossiping. Lol
I swear that's why I married her ****ing crazy woman. At my size I don't get many people who tell me when I'm an ******* but her tiny self ain't scared!!!

I know the feeling man. When I am going 7 30 the only person who can get in my way without a fear in the world is my wife, she goes at me hard body on the real.

I guess we need that balance in life no?

bigvin73
06-27-2012, 09:06 PM
I know the feeling man. When I am going 7 30 the only person who can get in my way without a fear in the world is my wife, she goes at me hard body on the real.

I guess we need that balance in life no?

I think so bro someone's gotta be able to slow the train when it's heading off track. She drive me bat **** crazy and I can complaine for days but I wouldn't trade her for the world man!
Funny how that works I've walked my big blond hair blue eyed ass down the grand Concorse with her when she wanted to go back and see family and never had a concern yet she gets mad and I stop and listen lol

bodyhard
06-27-2012, 09:13 PM
I think so bro someone's gotta be able to slow the train when it's heading off track. She drive me bat **** crazy and I can complaine for days but I wouldn't trade her for the world man!
Funny how that works I've walked my big blond hair blue eyed ass down the grand Concorse with her when she wanted to go back and see family and never had a concern yet she gets mad and I stop and listen lol

LOL, tell your wife I said hello from the Boogie Down!

And I will tell my wife the blond hair blue eye giant said the same!! :D :D

Beta2Alpha
06-27-2012, 09:14 PM
Sandwhich.jpg

eomrat
06-27-2012, 09:36 PM
This thread has made me throw up a little into my mouth. Where, oh where God, is Rowan? The skank factor is nearly overwhelming.

Some women would be well served to take one of those self respect siminars.

Of course, as equally revolting as the attention starved trollops in this thread are the attention starved "real men" who pander to them like 15 year old virgins.

Christ, some folks need to look up "man" in the dictionary.

discdoggie
06-27-2012, 09:45 PM
Of course, as equally revolting as the attentioned starved trollops in this thread are the attention starved "real men" who pander to them like 15 year old virgins.

okay just clicked on the last page and reading this post has me curious so now I have to go to the beginning and read the whole thing.

SP1966
06-27-2012, 09:47 PM
Of course, as equally revolting as the attentioned starved trollops in this thread are the attention starved "real men" who pander to them like 15 year old virgins.

Trollops, sounds like something to satisfy my sweet tooth! Personally I prefer me a strumpet!

Lou1se
06-27-2012, 09:50 PM
http://www.sharescene.com/uploads/post-20-1098920455.jpg

SP1966
06-27-2012, 09:51 PM
http://www.sharescene.com/uploads/post-20-1098920455.jpg

How'd you get Oregon plates down under? ;)

eomrat
06-27-2012, 09:53 PM
okay just clicked on the last page and reading this post has me curious so now I have to go to the beginning and read the whole thing.

The term "trollop" is copywrite of the "Rowan" corporation. All rights reserved.

I take no credit for that awesome and perfectly descriptive term.

itsagoodday
06-27-2012, 10:02 PM
What say you, good sir? There was but a mere dollop of trollop.

pvsampson
06-27-2012, 10:03 PM
Trollops, sounds like something to satisfy my sweet tooth! Personally I prefer me a strumpet!

"Crumpet" can be sweet too.

SP1966
06-27-2012, 10:04 PM
"Crumpet" can be sweet too.

I don't know that a strumpet would be considered sweet...

cozener
06-27-2012, 10:08 PM
I like the word "trollop". I think it's pretty. It sounds like a flower. :)

kimm4
06-27-2012, 10:09 PM
Oh crap, maybe I should have said hot meal and a foot rub. :D

latebloomingmom
06-27-2012, 10:12 PM
ahh come on now..I am the disciplinarian in this house
handing out whoopings is just what I do..

itsagoodday
06-27-2012, 10:16 PM
ahh come on now..I am the disciplinarian in this house
handing out whoopings is just what I do..

So you're saying you can give a good wallop, trollop?

discdoggie
06-27-2012, 10:16 PM
How much $ are we talking about?

This is why I hate women sometimes. "
Ill wager feelings are mutual.

I LOL'd.

No, you're just an idiot. I'm sure the disappointment is just as huge when you take off your pants. Requiring someone to go under anethesia and a knife to change something that's purpose is for feeding baies?

The term "trollop" is copywrite of the "Rowan" corporation. All rights reserved.

I take no credit for that awesome and perfectly descriptive term.
Actually, Rowyn and I adopted it after Nejjie used it in my journal once. :)

I know these threads are supposed to be all in fun, but now I'm sitting here pissed off. Now I remember why I stopped coming here.

latebloomingmom
06-27-2012, 10:17 PM
So you're saying you can give a good wallop, trollop?how dare you call me a trollop you hussy!

itsagoodday
06-27-2012, 10:20 PM
how dare you call me a trollop you hussy!

Don't go getting all fussy with this hussy.

agape801
06-27-2012, 10:22 PM
how dare you call me a trollop you hussy!

You are the woman of my dreams

latebloomingmom
06-27-2012, 10:23 PM
You are the woman of my dreams
night terrors are a b*tch aint they?

bigvin73
06-27-2012, 10:41 PM
Wow besides the dust up over fake boobs and lying did people really take this thread seriously?
It's kinda funny I was having a good time trading harmless bs in here and it's gone down hill fast lol

eomrat
06-27-2012, 10:46 PM
Actually, Rowyn and I adopted it after Nejjie used it in my journal

I was unaware. I tip my hat to Nejjie. A very descriptive term. Of course, I am partial to "skank" especially as applied to the married women and men here who are one plane ticket away from 4 minutes of high school sex in a Motel Six with some other pitiful skank.

sargeek1975
06-27-2012, 10:47 PM
No, you're just an idiot. I'm sure the disappointment is just as huge when you take off your pants. Requiring someone to go under anethesia and a knife to change something that's purpose is for feeding baies?

ANOTHER one.........greeeeeeeeeeat.

Just so we're all clear:

Forum Rules:

Minor offenses: These offenses will result in either an infraction or mod neg. Severe offenses will lead to bans

1.) Show respect to all members- Racist, sexist, bigoted slurs, overly offensive or aggressive comments or derogatory comments are not allowed through, pictures, posts, or PM’s. Do not send users sexually explicit PM’s or request pics that are sexually explicit through PM. If you come here with the intent of starting fights on these boards, you will be removed.

EDIT

So you can understand why I'm posting the forum rules here:

You don't know me and I don't know you, but I'm an idiot?

First off, I never claimed that I would 'require' anyone to go under a knife for me. There are plenty of women out there who have ALREADY gone under the knife.......I'm more than positive that they didn't do it for me.

Second, if I stuffed my underwear with a couple socks then sure.......a woman would be disappointed when my underwear came off.......which would make more sense and be in the context of what I was talking about with the gel/wire/push up/push out bras that completely change the appearance, shape and size of breasts. For all I know they could be disappointed regardless.....but as stated previously by a woman in this thread: I've never had any complaints.

You came in here, complained and purposefully called me out for no reason. I have no idea why. Did I wrong you personally somehow?

Oceanside
06-27-2012, 10:47 PM
Trollop is a great internet word...

seriously at the top of my list !

bigvin73
06-27-2012, 10:53 PM
I was unaware. I tip my hat to Nejjie. A very descriptive term. Of course, I am partial to "skank" especially as applied to the married women and men here who are one plane ticket away from 4 minutes of high school sex in a Motel Six with some other pitiful skank.

4 whole minutes? Hell I was thinking like 2.5 myself or where you including 4play?

Seriously emo this is a joke thread you know long day at work have a few yucks go to sleep kinda thing bud.

Oceanside
06-27-2012, 10:55 PM

that's funny !

discdoggie
06-27-2012, 10:55 PM

Yep. If people put one third of the time and effort and attention into their marriages and spouses as they did getting their egos stroked on the internet...

Honestly, though, with a few exceptions, most would not take the step to actually rendezvous in person. (Some would and have of course. :( ) But see, the thing is, these people think because it's just on the internet and nothing phsyical has happened that it doesn't "count." Oh, it counts. Betrayal is betrayal. Just because there was no physical sex doesn't mean that the parties weren't unfaithful. They very much were.

Some of us here have a friend whose marriage may very well be over because their spouse uncovered conversations they were having with another member here. This spouse felt betrayed enough to seek divorce because our friend wanted their ego stroked and had inappropriate conversations with someone on line. Our friend very much regrets their behavior, but the damage is done.

discdoggie
06-27-2012, 11:01 PM
ANOTHER one.........greeeeeeeeeeat.

Just so we're all clear:

Forum Rules:

Minor offenses: These offenses will result in either an infraction or mod neg. Severe offenses will lead to bans

1.) Show respect to all members- Racist, sexist, bigoted slurs, overly offensive or aggressive comments or derogatory comments are not allowed through, pictures, posts, or PM’s. Do not send users sexually explicit PM’s or request pics that are sexually explicit through PM. If you come here with the intent of starting fights on these boards, you will be removed.

LMAO @ you dishing it out but not like taking it. Do you even read what you post?

You don't need to post forum rules to me, I've been a member a long time. Out of curiosity though, would you mind terribly pointing out which "rule" I broke?

eomrat
06-27-2012, 11:06 PM
4 whole minutes? Hell I was thinking like 2.5 myself or where you including 4play?

Seriously emo this is a joke thread you know long day at work have a few yucks go to sleep kinda thing bud.

Firstly, what is this foreplay crap? You sound like my wife.

Secondly, its EOMrat or just Rat.

Thirdly, its a joke to guys like us. It is not so much a joke to the wives and husbands of the internet skanks who pollute this place.

sargeek1975
06-27-2012, 11:07 PM
LMAO @ you dishing it out but not like taking it. Do you even read what you post?

You don't need to post forum rules to me. Out of curiosity though, would you mind terribly pointing out which "rule" I broke?

derogatory [dɪˈrɒgətərɪ -trɪ]
adj
tending or intended to detract, disparage, or belittle; intentionally offensive
derogatorily adv
derogatoriness n

You don't feel that calling me an 'idiot' was derogatory? Or is there a separate set of rules for long time members that I'm not aware of? Serious question.

And what, may I ask, did I dish out?

bigvin73
06-27-2012, 11:08 PM
Firstly, what is this foreplay crap? You sound like my wife.

Secondly, its EOMrat or just Rat.

Thirdly, its a joke to guys like us. It is not so much a joke to the wives and husbands of the internet skanks who pollute this place.

Understand where your comming from and sorry on the name thing use my phone for this and the dam auto correct gets me a lot.

Oceanside
06-27-2012, 11:09 PM
this thread got deep !

SP1966
06-27-2012, 11:10 PM
You don't feel that calling me an 'idiot' was derogatory? Or is there a separate set of rules for long time members that I'm not aware of? Serious question.

You sure do cry allot. I mean, I would call you a puss if I were being derogatory, not that I would do that...

sargeek1975
06-27-2012, 11:13 PM
You sure do cry allot. I mean, I would call you a puss if I were being derogatory, not that I would do that...

I would call it holding members of this forum accountable for their posts here when it pertains to me personally. I didn't make the forum rules, I would just think that long standing members would be following them. You don't know me, I don't know you. How many times in this thread do I have to repeat the same thing?

discdoggie
06-27-2012, 11:13 PM

Reading about your "GREAT disappointment" at un-augmented breasts both amused and irritated me. I found the statement both a jab at unaugmented women, AND idiotic. Saying so does not break any forum rules my friend. :) Keep posting as you have been, and idiot is going to be one of the nicer things you're called.

You're free to state your preferences of tits, for certain. And I am free to give my opinion of the WAY you state your preferences. :)

SP1966
06-27-2012, 11:15 PM
I would call it holding members of this forum accountable for their posts here when it pertains to me personally. I didn't make the forum rules, I would just think that long standing members would be following them. You don't know me, I don't know you. How many times in this thread do I have to repeat the same thing?

Based on your contributions so far I would like very much to keep it that way.

sargeek1975
06-27-2012, 11:16 PM
Reading about your "GREAT disappointment" at un-augmented breasts both amused and irritated me. I found the statement both a jab at unaugmented women, AND idiotic. Saying so does not break any forum rules my friend. :) Keep posting as you have been, and idiot is going to be one of the nicer things you're called.

You're free to state your preferences of tits, for certain. And I am free to give my opinion of the WAY you state your preferences. :)

You didn't call the post idiotic; you called me an idiot.

Do I need to quote it again?

sargeek1975
06-27-2012, 11:16 PM
Based on your contributions so far I would like very much to keep it that way.

Then do so.

SP1966
06-27-2012, 11:18 PM

No, you need to shut the f'ck up and quit being a little bitsh!!

bigvin73
06-27-2012, 11:18 PM
derogatory [dɪˈrɒgətərɪ -trɪ]
adj
tending or intended to detract, disparage, or belittle; intentionally offensive
derogatorily adv
derogatoriness n

Wow man I was really trying to let you come out of this hole you dug but you just keep diggin bro.
Your first post in the thread was extremely combative you practically begged someone to challenge you then you pitched a fit web someone did? C'mon man just let it go dude citing board rules because someone says idiot? Really? You basically insulted every woman on te boards that don't have a "good boob job" with your first post. Ya picked a fight stood up well for a bit then got jumped its the interweb man let it go dude. Don't be "that guy" you know the one who takes his ball and goes home cause he didn't get picked

bigvin73
06-27-2012, 11:22 PM
No, you need to shut the f'ck up and quit being a little bitsh!!

Great! Look what you did you made SP sound like BH that's accomplishment.

discdoggie
06-27-2012, 11:27 PM

No, and you don't need to post the definition of derogatory, either. I know what it means. My vocabulary isn't as extensive as Karl_Hungus' but it's okay.

In the name of fairness, I'll retract "idiot." No, you're not "spoiled." You just make idiotic posts. Pretty funny coming from a dude who claims he can't find a "gorgeous, augmented, fitness model" who isn't "flaky" stupid or not normal.

Maybe you have trouble meeting one because of the way you act. If it's similar to the way you post. :)

sargeek1975
06-27-2012, 11:31 PM
Wow man I was really trying to let you come out of this hole you dug but you just keep diggin bro.
Your first post in the thread was extremely combative you practically begged someone to challenge you then you pitched a fit web someone did? C'mon man just let it go dude citing board rules because someone says idiot? Really? You basically insulted every woman on te boards that don't have a "good boob job" with your first post. Ya picked a fight stood up well for a bit then got jumped its the interweb man let it go dude. Don't be "that guy" you know the one who takes his ball and goes home cause he didn't get picked

This will be my last post on the subject:

I'm assuming everyone missed the part where I stated that I have been with an woman older than I who had perfect real breasts. I didn't put ANY woman or women in general 'down'. I would assume that if I personally have been with an older woman who had perfect real breasts that there are a whole lot more that exist out there.

I love the way that was just glossed completely over and somehow my personal preference was turned into a personal attack of women of this forum of whom I neither know personally nor have had ANY interaction with on this forum up until yesterday as that is when I joined.

Whatever 'this' is that is going on now started when I was basically called a lying bragger; and I decided to not be ok with that. Again I'll state that I hate liars.

I'm new here.......I get that you obviously all 'know' each other in whatever limited capacity you can know someone on an internet forum. I will have no one agree with me publicly wether they do or not as it is easier to just join the bandwagon of the 'cool' peeps on here that have their forum following. I can give a **** less about who thinks what of me, seriously. I just ask that you don't post hateful comments about me. If I don't bother you? You don't bother me. That's it.

I've read NUMEROUS opinions in this thread that I feel are idiotic, childish and just plain weird. Did I call anyone out? Did I call anyone names? Nope. You know why? Cause I won't make them change their mind and they shouldn't give a crap what I think. They are their opinions.

In my FIRST post in this thread (which had NOTHING to do with breasts) I stated that I was going to tell the truth, regardless of the fact that I would probably go from green to red for it. Someone quoted me and asked why would I think such a thing? It was my personal opinion and there would be no reason to think less of me for it.

Guess I should have included preferring fake breasts in that first post.

EDIT:
My flakey fitness model comment? I'll stick to that.......as I've only dated three. So my comment of wanting to meet one who isn't flakey is completely factual, for me personally. Doesn't mean that my opinion is that every single fitness model out there is flakey, just that I haven't met one. And that I hoped to meet/find one in the future.

I think that a couple peeps on here are interpreting my posts through personal experience vice reading what I wrote and taking it as it was written. Just my opinion of what I'm seeing happen here.

discdoggie
06-27-2012, 11:44 PM
This will be my last post on the subject:

Whatever 'this' is that is going on now started when I was basically called a lying bragger; and I decided to not be ok with that. Again I'll state that I hate liars.

I'm new here.......I get that you obviously all 'know' each other in whatever limited capacity you can know someone on an internet forum. I will have no one agree with me publicly wether they do or not as it is easier to just join the bandwagon of the 'cool' peeps on here that have their forum following. I can give a **** less about who thinks what of me, seriously. I just ask that you don't post hateful comments about me. If I don't bother you? You don't bother me. That's it.

I've read NUMEROUS opinions in this thread that I feel are idiotic, childish and just plain weird. Did I call anyone out? Did I call anyone names? Nope. You know why? Cause I won't make them change their mind and they shouldn't give a crap what I think. They are their opinions.

In my FIRST post in this thread (which had NOTHING to do with breasts) I stated that I was going to tell the truth, regardless of the fact that I would probably go from green to red for it. Someone quoted me and asked why would I think such a thing? It was my personal opinion and there would be no reason to think less of me for it.

Guess I should have included preferring fake breasts in that first post.

EDIT:
My flakey fitness model comment? I'll stick to that.......as I've only dated three. So my comment of wanting to meet one who isn't flakey is completely factual, for me personally. Doesn't mean that my opinion is that every single fitness model out there is flakey, just that I haven't met one. And that I hoped to meet/find one in the future.

I think that a couple peeps on here are interpreting my posts through personal experience vice reading what I wrote and taking it as it was written. Just my opinion of what I'm seeing happen here.

Oh, please don't with the "I'm new and everyone is picking on me." I'll say what I think to anyone. I don't like internet fights, and I don't go looking for them.

I never called you a liar. But your criteria for women is...amusing. I will officially apologize for calling you an idiot. That was not nice.

acrawlingchaos
06-27-2012, 11:47 PM
Thirdly, its a joke to guys like us. It is not so much a joke to the wives and husbands of the internet skanks who pollute this place.Why you so mad?

I would call it holding members of this forum accountable for their posts here when it pertains to me personally. I didn't make the forum rules, I would just think that long standing members would be following them. You don't know me, I don't know you. How many times in this thread do I have to repeat the same thing?LOL at getting banned for name calling................

......... Phaggot.

sargeek1975
06-27-2012, 11:48 PM
I never called you a liar. But your criteria for women is...amusing. I will officially apologize for calling you an idiot. That was not nice.

Ugh....that was supposed to be my last post on this.......

I never called you a liar. You weren't who I was referring to. I was talking about Karl_hungus and Brackneyc when I said this started when I was called a bragging liar.

acrawlingchaos
06-27-2012, 11:51 PM
........http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd378/lulz9001/tumblr_m3ha02h6To1qdwv5l.gif

I just really wanted to use this gif. (shrugs)

sargeek1975
06-27-2012, 11:53 PM
LOL at getting banned for name calling................

......... Phaggot.

Really?

I never said that anyone would get banned for name calling. Even the rules don't state that. But I guess I'm a phaggot. Guess I'll take my phaggot self and go do some phaggoty things with some other phaggots and have a gay old phaggoty time.

Some of you on here are class acts for sure. Way to make peeps feel welcomed to a forum that they just joined yesterday that is supposedly in place as a way for peeps to help each other out in this community.

acrawlingchaos
06-27-2012, 11:57 PM
Your getting up in arms over being called an idiot. What do you want man, a rock hard pair of pecs to cry on? I'll give you a hug brah, if that's what you want.... fuarck!!!! Just ask.

Would not survive the big misc.

Oceanside
06-27-2012, 11:57 PM
this thread sux !

acrawlingchaos
06-28-2012, 12:00 AM
this thread sux !I ruined it again.... didn't I?

:(

Here way to late on this one.

discdoggie
06-28-2012, 12:02 AM
Some of you on here are class acts for sure. Way to make peeps feel welcomed to a forum that they just joined yesterday that is supposedly in place as a way for peeps to help each other out in this community.

Look, I apologized. Do you accept apologies?

Welcome to the forums. :D

pvsampson
06-28-2012, 12:08 AM
Your getting up in arms over being called an idiot.

F#cken laugh out loud!!!!

IronCharles
06-28-2012, 12:11 AM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/16365117.jpg

pvsampson
06-28-2012, 12:17 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

ayoliang
06-28-2012, 12:20 AM
men want the cakess from the woman!

IronCharles
06-28-2012, 12:35 AM
men want the cakess from the woman!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CRYkMmpEeE

pvsampson
06-28-2012, 12:37 AM
Hmmmm.....cakes!!

V-240
06-28-2012, 01:02 AM
omg omg

People are being discourteous on the internet.

:eek: omg omg

V-240
06-28-2012, 01:04 AM
Serious stuff, this internet is.

http://cl.jroo.me/z3/C/3/y/d/a.aaa-serious-cat.jpg

http://cl.jroo.me/z3/C/3/y/d/a.aaa-serious-cat.jpg

LisaSkinnoble
06-28-2012, 05:58 AM
I know these threads are supposed to be all in fun, but now I'm sitting here pissed off. Now I remember why I stopped coming here.

I know what you mean. It is good to see you posting again, DD. And I miss Lady Rowyn and I miss our lovely wee Dee. You three, and other women we don't see much anymore, have always been supportive, positive, no-nonsense, and straightforward. Much respect.

discdoggie
06-28-2012, 06:13 AM
I know what you mean. It is good to see you posting again, DD. And I miss Lady Rowyn and I miss our lovely wee Dee. You three, and other women we don't see much anymore, have always been supportive, positive, no-nonsense, and straightforward. Much respect.

Hi Leese! :D Really, I know this thread was started for laughs. If I over reacted...well, that's how I roll sometimes. ;)

I missed you too. :)

fn257
06-28-2012, 06:16 AM
I don't know that a strumpet would be considered sweet...

Hey, didn't you see "Pretty Woman"?

Wow besides the dust up over fake boobs and lying did people really take this thread seriously?
It's kinda funny I was having a good time trading harmless bs in here and it's gone down hill fast lol

Yep, me too, some of these folks need to look up the term "buzzkill".

fn257
06-28-2012, 06:20 AM

Dude, I have fond memories of High school sex, sorry if you don't. If you find this thread so sickening that it makes you "throw up a little in your mouth" why do you keep cumming back and contributing to it?

Nikonguy
06-28-2012, 06:28 AM

What was your screen name last week?

discdoggie
06-28-2012, 06:34 AM
Yep, me too, some of these folks need to look up the term "buzzkill".

Which folks do you mean?

cgc
06-28-2012, 06:52 AM
I'm only posting this in the off chance that "things" pick back up in here.

There are several of you who are absolutely in violation of the rule that was posted in here.
I'm not going to name names, but knock it off.

I don't care to see anyone make a post to apologize, justify try to give me their interpretation of what they think the rule says...just move on with the thread.

If for some strange reason you have a question about what I've said, feel free to PM me and we can talk.
If for some reason you feel the need to PM me but can't talk to me like an adult, don't PM me.

Carry on.

pvsampson
06-28-2012, 07:01 AM
Well

This thread got serious.

mslman71
06-28-2012, 07:11 AM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/16365117.jpg

Was starting to hunt for this very picture as I caught up on my reading from last night...

lol.

cgc
06-28-2012, 07:15 AM
Well
This thread got serious.

Not at all...feel free to carry on.
but the issue with sargeek1975 is over.

pvsampson
06-28-2012, 07:31 AM
the issue with sargeek1975 is over.
Fair enough.

Sometimes people can be very childish here,at times.

So glad I am not one of them!!!!

cgc
06-28-2012, 07:35 AM
Fair enough.

Sometimes people can be very childish here,at times.

So glad I am not one of them!!!!

we all have our moments ;)

bodyhard
06-28-2012, 07:42 AM
I thought trollop was what a horse does..........

Ohh wait :eek: ahhh Duh........:D :D

Big_Sky_Guy
06-28-2012, 08:20 AM

Somewhere between a trot and a gallop....

fn257
06-28-2012, 08:41 AM

I think I stepped in that one time........and

there seems to be some of it in this thread!

fn257
06-28-2012, 08:56 AM
Which folks do you mean?

Not to name names but those folks who come in this thread to denigrate and impugn people's character based on silliness and sarcasm that they post for fun. I'm thinking making a judgement on a person's real life character based on what they post is like trying to judge what someone has eaten based on how their flatulence smells. Not very
intelligent and serves no real purpose.

m9a1mike
06-28-2012, 09:11 AM
http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h442/bradfamphotos/EPIC_TRAIN_CRASH_SRSLY_FAIL.jpg

discdoggie
06-28-2012, 09:12 AM
Not to name names but those folks who come in this thread to denigrate and impugn people's character based on silliness and sarcasm that they post for fun. I'm thinking making a judgement on a person's real life character based on what they post is like trying to judge what someone has eaten based on how their flatulence smells. Not very
intelligent and serves no real purpose.
Why not name names? It's often difficult to get what someone is saying---especially on line---unless they are specific.

Oceanside
06-28-2012, 09:15 AM

I hear trollop, and I think of those fancy chocolates that they make in Belgium :)

bodyhard
06-28-2012, 09:23 AM
Why not name names? It's often difficult to get what someone is saying---especially on line---unless they are specific.

Name names??? On here?

You are asking people to man up and that sh!t is not happening here :D :D

cgc
06-28-2012, 09:23 AM
Closing thread per OP's request.