PDA

View Full Version : i have a question

bassel12
06-27-2012, 05:13 AM
i want to know how to take Iso 100, i take one scoop after breakfast and one scoop after workout.

BigBoLuke93
06-27-2012, 05:17 AM
Use it to help reach your protein macros

nugget5
06-27-2012, 05:19 AM
Use it to help reach your protein macros

This, that means you can have it whenever you'd like.

nisog24
06-27-2012, 05:22 AM
http://www.youvoid.info/funny22/M/P.jpgThis, that means you can have it whenever you'd like.

Yes, just take it to reach your daily protien macros.

bassel12
06-27-2012, 05:41 AM
i want to know how many times should i take it daily and when

BigBoLuke93
06-27-2012, 05:43 AM

That is entirely up to you.. use it to help reach your protein macros for the day, whenever that may be.

mtownballer20
06-27-2012, 10:06 AM

Taking a protein shake morning and post workout are two of the "prime" times to take it. Post workout is the most essential time to take it since your muscles need the extra help to recover. And I also like taking it first thing in the morning with my breakfast, getting some good quick digesting protein into my system! Hope this helps!

BigBoLuke93
06-27-2012, 10:09 AM
Taking a protein shake morning and post workout are two of the "prime" times to take it. Post workout is the most essential time to take it since your muscles need the extra help to recover. And I also like taking it first thing in the morning with my breakfast, getting some good quick digesting protein into my system! Hope this helps!

Not necessary at all

mtownballer20
06-27-2012, 10:12 AM
Not necessary at all

never said "necessary", but an effective way to help him out until he figures out how to intake what he needs majorly with food or however he meets his macros

jabmaster2
06-27-2012, 10:21 AM
never said "necessary", but an effective way to help him out until he figures out how to intake what he needs majorly with food or however he meets his macros

Not more effective and not helping him out. Perhaps you to should go read the nutrition forum stickies with the op before giving advice

mtownballer20
06-27-2012, 10:33 AM
Not more effective and not helping him out. Perhaps you to should go read the nutrition forum stickies with the op before giving advice

alright let me clarify myself....im not saying MORE effective than eating correctly, just stating that he can do that if he wants to, to meet his protein needs since taking protein supplements are a help when trying to get those extra grams in

BigBoLuke93
06-27-2012, 10:45 AM
alright let me clarify myself....im not saying MORE effective than eating correctly, just stating that he can do that if he wants to, to meet his protein needs since taking protein supplements are a help when trying to get those extra grams in

The bolded is what I was saying was not necessary. The last statement is also unnecessary and won't make a difference either, but it is something that you personally like to do, and you stated that and your opinion is fine, but still I was just mentioning that it won't make a bit of difference