PDA

View Full Version : Labrada Super Charge - Any ideas?

Scottm2219
06-27-2012, 05:50 AM
Any help much appreciated!! Bit of a long one!!

I have been training for about 3 years taking Labrada's Super Charge (1 Scoop) before each training session....for about the last year I have had trouble sleeping at night, awake for long periods & restlessness & mind active throughout the night...borken sleep - not ideal!
I have returned from holiday recently & had two weeks off from the gym therefore not concuming any Super Charge & seem to sleep alot better. So the problem lies with the contents of Labrada's supercharge. I have since layed off taking the supplement before training, replacing it with a coffee, but the work outs are just not the same...I dont have the mental focus or that thresh-hold for pain to exert yourself beyond thats required with weight training....I do not know what ingredient causes that mental focus? I have looked at NO Xplode & PHD Wired as alternatives, but they seem to be made up of the same stuff thats in Super Charge? Would I get the mental focus from Korean Ginseng or Green Tea?

Any help or advice much appreciated!

ZDub212
06-29-2012, 03:36 AM
Any help much appreciated!! Bit of a long one!!

I have been training for about 3 years taking Labrada's Super Charge (1 Scoop) before each training session....for about the last year I have had trouble sleeping at night, awake for long periods & restlessness & mind active throughout the night...borken sleep - not ideal!
I have returned from holiday recently & had two weeks off from the gym therefore not concuming any Super Charge & seem to sleep alot better. So the problem lies with the contents of Labrada's supercharge. I have since layed off taking the supplement before training, replacing it with a coffee, but the work outs are just not the same...I dont have the mental focus or that thresh-hold for pain to exert yourself beyond thats required with weight training....I do not know what ingredient causes that mental focus? I have looked at NO Xplode & PHD Wired as alternatives, but they seem to be made up of the same stuff thats in Super Charge? Would I get the mental focus from Korean Ginseng or Green Tea?

Any help or advice much appreciated!

I think the key here is that you're taking it earlier in the day. Have you tried altering your workout schedule so that SuperCharge is taken earlier in the day? Also, do you consume any other caffeinated products throughout the day?

The caffeine can definitely keep one up, but I think this is more of a problem with timing and long term use. If you've consumed SuperCharge before every workout for the past three years, I would take another few weeks off of all caffeine use before picking up SuperCharge again.