PDA

View Full Version : question for the ladies

kenhorse
06-23-2012, 10:19 AM
what is your favorite muscle group? 6 pack abs? bulging bicep?

latebloomingmom
06-23-2012, 10:21 AM
on my own body or on someone else?
why are arms and abs the only choices?

itsagoodday
06-23-2012, 10:24 AM

Yes.

on my own body or on someone else?

Good point. *thinks*

Yes.

discdoggie
06-23-2012, 10:36 AM
On dudes you mean? The brain. Second place is legs.

A nice smile trumps all.

latebloomingmom
06-23-2012, 11:10 AM
I dont know DD ...if a nice smile trumps a brain..he might just be a smiling fool;)

dungeonmistress
06-23-2012, 11:12 AM
The love muscle. lol

-=FLEX=-
06-23-2012, 11:13 AM
The love muscle. lol

wat???????????????

Lou1se
06-23-2012, 11:16 AM
I love a fat wallet. :)

dungeonmistress
06-23-2012, 11:22 AM
wat???????????????

Wat u need 'splainin?

latebloomingmom
06-23-2012, 11:23 AM
The love muscle. lol

will check back on this later but so far...kinda like the direction this thread is going...

-=FLEX=-
06-23-2012, 11:24 AM

brb breaking all my 20s, 50s and 100s into $5 bills. :)

Sami76
06-23-2012, 11:24 AM
The love muscle. lol

/thread :)

danap3681
06-23-2012, 12:08 PM
The love muscle. lol

LOL!! I have not heard that one in a long time.

my answer would be a man's back is the most attractive body part.

eomrat
06-23-2012, 12:19 PM
ITT, DM and Louise are honest. All others are full of shyt.

Karl_Hungus
06-23-2012, 12:24 PM
The flexor digitorum profundus, no question.

eomrat
06-23-2012, 12:54 PM
This is my opinion and my opinion only. Feel free to disagree.

Women want one thing more than anything else. They want a Man. You can fart in bed, you can put on a few pounds, you can throw your underwear in the floor etc etc. But you absolutely must make your Woman feel safe. That is a Mans primary biological duty. The historical and logical duty of a Man is to safeguard his Woman. Safeguard her from physical harm, safeguard her from material want, safeguard her from her hateful "friends", safeguard her from herself when need be.

SP1966
06-23-2012, 12:55 PM

Women want one thing more than anything else. They want a Man. You can fart in bed, you can put on a few pounds, you can throw your underwear in the floor etc etc. But you absolutely must make your Woman feel safe. That is a Mans primary biological duty. The historical and logical duty of a Man is to safeguard his Woman. Safeguard her from physical harm, safeguard her from material want, safeguard her from her hateful "friends", safeguard her from herself when need be.

This sexist bastard is 100% right on there! :D

latebloomingmom
06-23-2012, 01:52 PM

Women want one thing more than anything else. They want a Man. You can fart in bed, you can put on a few pounds, you can throw your underwear in the floor etc etc. But you absolutely must make your Woman feel safe. That is a Mans primary biological duty. The historical and logical duty of a Man is to safeguard his Woman. Safeguard her from physical harm, safeguard her from material want, safeguard her from her hateful "friends", safeguard her from herself when need be.wel its a good post except for that whole farting in bed thing ...that is just wrong:)

itsagoodday
06-23-2012, 01:52 PM

Don't be silly! I can't speak for the other ladies, but I went hours ago.

danap3681
06-23-2012, 01:58 PM
wel its a good post except for that whole farting in bed thing ...that is just wrong:)

Wrong, yes... but an absolute FACT!!! (at least in my house) and not limited to the bed only.

kenhorse
06-23-2012, 02:26 PM
The love muscle. lol
i wondered if anybody would mention that lol

kenhorse
06-23-2012, 02:30 PM

not the question i ask but ok. it is redundant since i said man not boy. their are 3 kinds of people sheep wolfs and sheepdogs. i am a sheepdog i will protect you even if it costs me my life

kenhorse
06-23-2012, 02:32 PM
I am the Sheepdog T-Shirt from ranger up.com
“We know that the sheep live in denial; that is what makes them sheep. They do not want to believe that there is evil in the world. They can accept the fact that fires can happen, which is why they want fire extinguishers, fire sprinklers, fire alarms and fire exits throughout their kids’ schools. But many of them are outraged at the idea of putting an armed police officer in their kid’s school. Our children are dozens of times more likely to be killed, and thousands of times more likely to be seriously injured, by school violence than by school fires, but the sheep’s only response to the possibility of violence is denial. The idea of someone coming to kill or harm their children is just too hard, so they choose the path of denial.

The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, cannot and will not ever harm the sheep. Any sheepdog who intentionally harms the lowliest little lamb will be punished and removed. The world cannot work any other way, at least not in a representative democracy or a republic such as ours.

Still, the sheepdog disturbs the sheep. He is a constant reminder that there are wolves in the land. They would prefer that he didn’t tell them where to go, or give them traffic tickets, or stand at the ready in our airports in camouflage fatigues holding an M-16. The sheep would much rather have the sheepdog cash in his fangs, spray paint himself white, and go, “Baa.”

Until the wolf shows up. Then the entire flock tries desperately to hide behind one lonely sheepdog.” – Lt. Col. Grossman

IronCharles
06-23-2012, 02:39 PM
A nice smile trumps all.

The love muscle. lolhttp://3.bp.blogspot.com/_UfBePUbn2Us/Sm-1pMd5zgI/AAAAAAAAF1E/KBs14K7VrNQ/s320/smilingbob.jpg

kenhorse
06-23-2012, 02:47 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_UfBePUbn2Us/Sm-1pMd5zgI/AAAAAAAAF1E/KBs14K7VrNQ/s320/smilingbob.jpg
smiling bob has both

djflex
06-23-2012, 03:42 PM
Not to barge in, but hope i could ask a question of the ladies as well.

Ladies, is it true that most girls night outs end up in a topless pillow fight? Just curious, thanks....

itsagoodday
06-23-2012, 03:51 PM
Ladies, is it true that most girls night outs end up in a topless pillow fight?

Yes. I like to fill my pillow with rocks. I lose more friends that way, but I do win all the fights. :D

danap3681
06-23-2012, 03:51 PM
Not to barge in, but hope i could ask a question of the ladies as well.

Ladies, is it true that most girls night outs end up in a topless pillow fight? Just curious, thanks....

Nope had one Thursday. Had one girl go down backwards in a chair in the bar (& it was packed) and pancaked it. And another vomited on herself & in her car (steering wheel & dash) only to be stripped down to her undergarments in the bar parking lot by her friends & towed into her home & left nekkid on the porch for her hubs to come & take her inside. I was neither of these girls :) (for once)

oSheWolfo
06-23-2012, 04:02 PM

To be honest i do not have a favourite muscle group as yet, still too busy getting rid of the fat right now. However i like to use all my muscle groups on my body with the kettlebell. As soon as i get to the point of being able to pin point a certain muscle group i shall let you know, until then all my muscles are my favourite groups because they all need the same amount of attention...lolol

discdoggie
06-23-2012, 04:57 PM

I beg your pardon. I love cock and $ but MOST important? Lol. Dudes are way off base of they think that's what we wa t most.

Karl_Hungus
06-23-2012, 05:30 PM
I beg your pardon. I love cock and $ but MOST important? Lol. Dudes are way off base of they think that's what we wa t most.

^^ I seriously lol'd :D

latebloomingmom
06-23-2012, 05:34 PM
there is something to be said for honesty ya know:)

SP1966
06-23-2012, 05:38 PM
there is something to be said for honesty ya know:)

Its not me, its you!

latebloomingmom
06-23-2012, 05:41 PM
Its not me, its you!whatever Mr. "I call my wife boobies" :rolleyes:

Simpy
06-23-2012, 05:51 PM
My favorite part to look at - nice shoulders.

My favorite part to touch - testicles (they feel a bit like hairy frogs.

My favorite part to snuggle - my hubby's thick chest.

I, like DD, also quite like $ and Cock.

None of the things I wrote above are why I married my husband; none of these things I wrote above are why I have stayed married to my husband. Let's face it, all men have shoulders, cocks, and testicles.

eomrat
06-23-2012, 06:00 PM
not the question i ask but ok. it is redundant since i said man not boy. their are 3 kinds of people sheep wolfs and sheepdogs. i am a sheepdog i will protect you even if it costs me my life

The question you asked was so asinine that I answered the question you should have asked.

Rangerup.com, lol. Bunch of jerkoffs congratulating themselves on how cool they would be if they were someone else.

Karl_Hungus
06-23-2012, 06:07 PM
My favorite part to touch - testicles (they feel a bit like hairy frogs.

Feel a lot of hairy frogs? :D

kimm4
06-23-2012, 06:08 PM
My favorite muscle groups on a man.

Chest
Shoulders
Traps

Simpy
06-23-2012, 06:08 PM
Feel a lot of hairy frogs? :DI like amphibians. Frogs and salamanders feel good. They're always cool and soft.

so-tex
06-23-2012, 06:13 PM

^^^This.^^^^

Lou1se
06-23-2012, 08:13 PM
The love muscle. lol

Ah yes!

His tongue ;)

fn257
06-23-2012, 08:57 PM
Let's face it, all men have shoulders, cocks, and testicles.

There is is guys, we are nothing more than pieces of meat.

But that's OK :D

itsagoodday
06-23-2012, 09:12 PM
Let's face it, all men have shoulders, cocks, and testicles.

I'll grant you the importance of those things, but I'm happy that men have some additional square footage as well. They'd look ridiculous, be extremely short, and totally unable to get the lid off a pickle jar if that's the only three parts they had.

kenhorse
06-23-2012, 09:14 PM
The question you asked was so asinine that I answered the question you should have asked.

Rangerup.com, lol. Bunch of jerkoffs congratulating themselves on how cool they would be if they were someone else.
sorry you did not like the question, you are free to ask your own. as far as ranger up goes they are your branch not mine. the sheepdog thing still stands i don't know what branch the lt col is that wrote it. as you are scared sh**less i know you are a true combat vet and all i have to say is welcome home

pvsampson
06-23-2012, 10:02 PM
So,ummm....cock,shoulders,hairy frogs,tongue,nice smile and a fat wallet.

I only have 5 of six.

foreveralone.jpg

dungeonmistress
06-23-2012, 10:10 PM
Ah yes!

His tongue ;)

Odd that no one thought that by love muscle I meant heart. Filthy bunch of degenerates. :D

Wyomann
06-23-2012, 10:11 PM
I thought I was in the Teen Misc for a minute, didn't know these questions still needed answering in the over 35 section.

I was hoping something magical happens when we turn 35 and we know everything, disappoint :(

kenhorse
06-23-2012, 10:30 PM
I thought I was in the Teen Misc for a minute, didn't know these questions still needed answering in the over 35 section.

I was hoping something magical happens when we turn 35 and we know everything, disappoint :(
no their are just more questions

latebloomingmom
06-23-2012, 10:30 PM

I was hoping something magical happens when we turn 35 and we know everything, disappoint :(whatever junior mint ...I happen to think this was one of our more mature threads:)

eomrat
06-23-2012, 10:48 PM

A big difference between the O35 MISC and the MISC your are familiar with is that our women are actually women and not 15 year old boys pretending to be women.

Also, our 32 year olds are actually 32 years old.

itsagoodday
06-24-2012, 06:35 AM
A big difference between the O35 MISC and the MISC your are familiar with is that our women are actually women and not 15 year old boys pretending to be women.

Also, our 32 year olds are also actually 32 years old.

Actually, he's from the Female Misc. Not that I'm saying the women on the Female Misc are all women either. My point is, either he thinks we're all adorable over there, or there's something wrong with him.
;)

I hate to be the one to tell you, but that happens at 30. Were you in the bathroom when that memo went around or something?

-=FLEX=-
06-24-2012, 06:58 AM

http://captionsearch.com/pix/thumb/pijobf4e8h-t.jpg

latebloomingmom
06-24-2012, 07:16 AM
Actually, he's from the Female Misc. Not that I'm saying the women on the Female Misc are all women either. My point is, either he thinks we're all adorable over there, or there's something wrong with him.
;)

I hate to be the one to tell you, but that happens at 30. Were you in the bathroom when that memo went around or something?

I vote we are adorable and yes, there may be something wrong with him:)

that memo went out at 30? jeez here I was thinking I missed it when it went out at 40...:)

itsagoodday
06-24-2012, 07:25 AM
I vote we are adorable and yes, there may be something wrong with him

Yeah, I guess that wasn't necessarily an either/or question.

that memo went out at 30? jeez here I was thinking I missed it when it went out at 40...:)

I think that's a different memo. 'How to deal with the fact that the AARP will start calling you tomorrow', something like that.

kenhorse
06-24-2012, 09:55 AM
Yeah, I guess that wasn't necessarily an either/or question.

I think that's a different memo. 'How to deal with the fact that the AARP will start calling you tomorrow', something like that.
i hate when aarp sends me those letters

IronCharles
06-24-2012, 12:07 PM
Wait till cashiers start asking you if you qualify for the senior discount! :( :D

Zoosh
06-24-2012, 10:12 PM
I'll grant you the importance of those things, but I'm happy that men have some additional square footage as well. They'd look ridiculous, be extremely short, and totally unable to get the lid off a pickle jar if that's the only three parts they had.

I'll have to get back to you on this..I'm ::nnhhgg:: currently ::humph:: working on removing ::unngh:: lid to pickle jar with testicles.

Wyomann
06-24-2012, 10:18 PM
I'll have to get back to you on this..I'm ::nnhhgg:: currently ::humph:: working on removing ::unngh:: lid to pickle jar with testicles.

Dry them off with some paper towels first and you'll have more success, otherwise they just slip on the lid.

pvsampson
06-25-2012, 12:46 AM
whatever junior mint

LOL at "junior mint"

DubfromGA
06-25-2012, 07:18 AM
I am the Sheepdog T-Shirt from ranger up.com
“We know that the sheep live in denial;

Until the wolf shows up. Then the entire flock tries desperately to hide behind one lonely sheepdog.” – Lt. Col. Grossman

WTFITS?

Nope had one Thursday. Had one girl go down backwards in a chair in the bar (& it was packed) and pancaked it. And another vomited on herself & in her car (steering wheel & dash) only to be stripped down to her undergarments in the bar parking lot by her friends & towed into her home & left nekkid on the porch for her hubs to come & take her inside. I was neither of these girls :) (for once)

Sounds like The Hangover 3.

Damn fun night right there!!!

We all need to bust loose like that every now and again.

itsagoodday
06-25-2012, 07:56 AM

Go, hairy frogs, go!!!!

Oh yeah, and pics or it didn't happen. I've always wanted to say that :D

UnaChispita
06-25-2012, 10:08 AM
Yes. I like to fill my pillow with rocks. I lose more friends that way, but I do win all the fights.
:D

Truth! Last time we went out, she kicked the crap out of me.

Fav part on a man: nice, muscly thighs! MMMMMMMMMM

latebloomingmom
06-25-2012, 10:15 AM
favorite part on a man...between his ears. He can be pretty as a flower but...if he comes across as stupid..we got a problem..or weak..if he comes across as stupid or weak we got a problem..or a mama's boy or hung up on his ex wife...
oh man now I got to think this over some more..
better go to the gym or get the hell outta my way when I go.
no, I got it..sense of humor and the ability to put up with a strong and sometimes temperamental woman
.independent..not too clingy..gotta understand my kids come first..so maybe he should be a parent..better know how to pay his own bills..be a grown up

haaaahaa whew this list is getting long:)

Wyomann
06-25-2012, 10:22 AM
favorite part on a man...between his ears. He can be pretty as a flower but...if he comes across as stupid..we got a problem..or weak..if he comes across as stupid or weak we got a problem..or a mama's boy or hung up on his ex wife...oh man now I got to think this over some more..

Jesus you picky... How about 32 y/o with a penis. That should be good enough.

jesus christ the list got even longer after I quoted you.....

latebloomingmom
06-25-2012, 10:34 AM
Jesus you picky... How about 32 y/o with a penis. That should be good enough.

jesus christ the list got even longer after I quoted you.....I was still thinking it over..sheesh.
32 years old and a penis only makes you almost old enough to post in here and male..what else you bringing to the table?

Wyomann
06-25-2012, 10:36 AM
I was still thinking it over..sheesh.
32 years old and a penis only makes you almost old enough to post in here and male..what else you bringing to the table?
I won't complain about your cooking? that about it I'm out of good qualities lol

latebloomingmom
06-25-2012, 10:48 AM
I won't complain about your cooking? that about it I'm out of good qualities lolpffft...like I'd cook.

itsagoodday
06-25-2012, 11:26 AM
Truth! Last time we went out, she kicked the crap out of me.

And then you came back with a flame thrower. Sore loser. Geez.

NorwichGrad
06-25-2012, 11:55 AM
wel its a good post except for that whole farting in bed thing ...that is just wrong:)

Not really. It's only wrong if the guy farts in bed under the sheet and traps his lady by covering her with the blanket as she forced to sniff (out of necessity to breathe) his putrid, tear-producing, burrito-laden, beer-flavored, gas of love.

Otherwise, farting in bed is just a way for a real man to say, "Honey, I love you enough to show you who and what I really am. And yes, I speak a second language with a different orifice."

latebloomingmom
06-25-2012, 12:13 PM
Not really. It's only wrong if the guy farts in bed under the sheet and traps his lady by covering her with the blanket as she forced to sniff (out of necessity to breathe) his putrid, tear-producing, burrito-laden, beer-flavored, gas of love.

Otherwise, farting in bed is just a way for a real man to say, "Honey, I love you enough to show you who and what I really am. And yes, I speak a second language with a different orifice."blecky...I had a brother in law used to do right at the kitchen table..

bodyhard
06-25-2012, 12:22 PM
Maybe you would have been better off posting this question in the female section?

cowboybiker
06-25-2012, 12:26 PM

Otherwise, farting in bed is just a way for a real man to say, "Honey, I love you enough to show you who and what I really am. And yes, I speak a second language with a different orifice."-xFaJUZRkQM

danap3681
06-25-2012, 12:32 PM
Maybe you would have been better off posting this question in the female section?

He would have been negged and told GTFO immediately. Then a barrage of smart ass and sarcastic comments would have him tucking his tail between his legs and running like hell never to be seen or heard from again ;)

Brackneyc
06-25-2012, 12:34 PM
He would have been negged and told GTFO immediately. Then a barrage of smart ass and sarcastic comments would have him tucking his tail between his legs and running like hell never to be seen or heard from again ;)

All the more reason....

bodyhard
06-25-2012, 12:39 PM

Damn that harsh over there? :D :D

danap3681
06-25-2012, 12:41 PM
Damn that harsh over there? :D :D

Yeah makes me blush sometimes and that is not any easy thing to do. Think he might have been okay as long as it was not "rate me/10" post. He would have got minimal BS most likely ;)

mslman71
06-25-2012, 12:43 PM
pffft...like I'd cook.

I've scrolled through this thread several times and have read this statement wrong every time.

bodyhard
06-25-2012, 12:50 PM
Yeah makes me blush sometimes and that is not any easy thing to do. Think he might have been okay as long as it was not "rate me/10" post. He would have got minimal BS most likely ;)

Hmmm I think I need to visit there more often...

bodyhard
06-25-2012, 12:51 PM
I've scrolled through this thread several times and have read this statement wrong every time.

LMFAO, I kept seeing the same thing to! :D :D

itsagoodday
06-25-2012, 12:53 PM

I have a question. Am I playing the role of smart ass or sarcastic this week?

danap3681
06-25-2012, 12:57 PM
I have a question. Am I playing the role of smart ass or sarcastic this week?

A good and steady mixture of both :)

itsagoodday
06-25-2012, 12:59 PM
A good and steady mixture of both :)

No changes, then. Cool.

kenhorse
06-25-2012, 01:07 PM
WTFITS?

Sounds like The Hangover 3.

Damn fun night right there!!!

We all need to bust loose like that every now and again.
it's in reference to a earlier post how women want a man that protects them, i wandered a little lol

cowboybiker
06-25-2012, 01:08 PM
it's in reference to a earlier post how women want a man that protects themhttp://static1.fjcdn.com/comments/They+seem+pretty+normal+to+me+You+_7806b19ca6b5c85 4acd249ef22e26c92.png

latebloomingmom
06-25-2012, 01:09 PM
I've scrolled through this thread several times and have read this statement wrong every time.what do you keep thinking it says?

kenhorse
06-25-2012, 01:10 PM

Otherwise, farting in bed is just a way for a real man to say, "Honey, I love you enough to show you who and what I really am. And yes, I speak a second language with a different orifice."
lmao your great

latebloomingmom
06-25-2012, 01:11 PM
Yeah makes me blush sometimes and that is not any easy thing to do. Think he might have been okay as long as it was not "rate me/10" post. He would have got minimal BS most likely ;)what?? I friggin doubt it;)

mslman71
06-25-2012, 01:12 PM
pffft...like I'd cook.

what do you keep thinking it says?

"pfft... I like cock."

(shrug)

latebloomingmom
06-25-2012, 01:16 PM
"pfft... I like cock."

(shrug)

:Dgooood Lawdy!! That would never come outta my mouth..nor would I let my fingers type it...:)

thought maybe it was
pfffft...like I care.

mslman71
06-25-2012, 01:18 PM
"pfft... I like cock."

(shrug)

gooood Lawdy!! That would never come outta my mouth...

Dr. Freud... paging Dr. Freud.

Okay, sorry, back to your regularly scheduled programming...

cowboybiker
06-25-2012, 01:19 PM
"pfft... I like cock."

(shrug)

:Dhttp://www.guzer.com/pictures/big_rooster.jpg

Big_Sky_Guy
06-25-2012, 01:22 PM
gooood Lawdy!! That would never come outta my mouth..nor would I let my fingers type it...:)

thought maybe it was
pfffft...like I care.

So, it would never come out of your mouth or hand. Duly noted.

danap3681
06-25-2012, 01:22 PM
http://www.guzer.com/pictures/big_rooster.jpg

You know when you have to put your cock on a leash... there is something seriously wrong. Put that thing on lockdown in the pin :)

itsagoodday
06-25-2012, 01:27 PM
put your cock on a leash... there is something seriously wrong

That, or you're writing a personals ad on Craigslist. Oh, I'm not looking for a date there, I just like to read them because they are all so universally horrific, and yet so very entertaining.

cowboybiker
06-25-2012, 01:27 PM
You know when you have to put your cock on a leash... there is something seriously wrong. Put that thing on lockdown in the pin :)http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/4571572_460s_v1.jpg

latebloomingmom
06-25-2012, 03:33 PM
dr. Freud... Paging dr. Freud.

Okay, sorry, back to your regularly scheduled programming...
what are you saying...I dont know my own mind?

DocHoss
06-26-2012, 01:49 PM
Geez, you have wicked pillow fights!

Odd that no one thought that by love muscle I meant heart. Filthy bunch of degenerates. :D
You always were special!

Whiskeyjack
06-26-2012, 02:56 PM
I love cock and $

...is impressed to see this stated so baldly by a woman.