PDA

View Full Version : Fitday question, frustrated..

bodyhard
06-23-2012, 08:11 AM
I used to use fitday and it worked very well for me.

I created a new account for my son (fitday has changed) and for the life of me I can't find where to change the Weight Goal to GAIN weight. Every time I add his weight goal it states, "Your goal weight is greater than your starting weight" It f'cking assumes everyone wants to lose weight.

Anyone know how I can change the default setting on fitday or where I can change the weight goal from losing to gaining????

Any help would be much appreciated, thanking in advance.

There is no number to call, only email, which I already did.

eomrat
06-23-2012, 08:38 AM
I couldn't find it either, although it used to be there. I hated the fitday upgrade and started using myfitnesspal. I like it alot better. The only choices you have for a weight gain goal is 1 lb per week or 1/2 lb per week, but that is fine for me. I don't plan on putting on more than four lbs of muscle per month.

induced_drag
06-23-2012, 09:24 AM
Been a myfitnesspal user for some time. There are options to change your goal to ANYTHING you want. Even macro goals. You by all means can use the pre-formatted ones, but I find they are not in line with my goals.

Under "goals" go into custom settings.....you can set anything in there.

I feel myfitnesspal is the easiest to use of all the trackers. As with any....the database can leave some to be desired.....

eomrat
06-23-2012, 09:30 AM
Been a myfitnesspal user for some time. There are options to change your goal to ANYTHING you want. Even macro goals. You by all means can use the pre-formatted ones, but I find they are not in line with my goals.

Under "goals" go into custom settings.....you can set anything in there.

I feel myfitnesspal is the easiest to use of all the trackers. As with any....the database can leave some to be desired.....

Great info! Thanks. Checking it out now.