PDA

View Full Version : Lebron... anyone...

2nd_chance
06-22-2012, 10:14 PM
Did anyone's perception of Lebron change this season? Especially with the playoff run? I think mine did. He stepped up big time and carried the team when it counted. And he's come across humble in the process. The rest of the league should be worried. He just might go on a a run...

IronCharles
06-22-2012, 10:33 PM
Nope. Still defined by "The Decision", in my eyes.

Time will tell. He's still got a lot of playing years left to refine his image.

underdog2987
06-22-2012, 10:36 PM
This.

This title may slow his critics, but in the end he'll need to win more. Not 3... 4...5....

2nd_chance
06-22-2012, 10:37 PM

Time will tell. He's still got a lot of playing years left to refine his image.After two years... I mean it's not like he beat his wife... he changed teams with too much fanfare... I'm pretty sure that if he could do it over he wouldn't repeat it. Seems that he took his beating pretty good overall.

pharmamarketer
06-23-2012, 04:59 AM
The way he went about his "decision" was an asshat move at best. That being said, mine perception has changed a bit. I agree with you David, I think the taste of success at this level will only ignite him. He will see more championships.

llahhsoj
06-23-2012, 05:14 AM
Yes. I had him pegged as a choke artist. Up untill this point, he did play well in the playoffs, but screwed the pooch in his other previous finals. I think he only averaged 3 points in the fourth quarter in last years.

x-trainer ben
06-23-2012, 06:48 AM
Did anyone's perception of Lebron change this season? Especially with the playoff run? I think mine did. He stepped up big time and carried the team when it counted. And he's come across humble in the process. The rest of the league should be worried. He just might go on a a run...

His "decision" was just a publicity stunt in the era of reality tv, i dont't like or dislike the man since i don't know him personally. What was obvious... was that he got with a sports psychologist to "not panic" during the final quarter, and this made a huge diff. That and training with Hakeem "the dream"

DubfromGA
06-23-2012, 07:34 AM
Did anyone's perception of Lebron change this season? Especially with the playoff run? I think mine did. He stepped up big time and carried the team when it counted. And he's come across humble in the process. The rest of the league should be worried. He just might go on a a run...\

Liked him in Cleveland and like him in Miami. Liked him throughout the entire media frenzy of his moving.

The fact is he spent considerable time in Cleveland and balled hard. It just wasn't going to happen there. I would have like to have seen him handle certain aspects of the transition to Miami in a different manner, but what's done is done.

The NBA is rife with player movement at a pace that will spin your head.....Team A trades for player X & player Y free agent signs as well.....constant shifting.

I'm happy with Lebron's maturation and his depth of charater and iron resolve. He's grown significantly.

I can understand the long time Cleveland fans never forgiving him. I get that. I even get Dan Gilbert's frustrated outcrys. What I don't get is the "hatertude" of so many other bystanders and media personalities.

djflex
06-23-2012, 07:59 AM
Still a phaggot douche bag imo

Barry Bonds
06-23-2012, 08:21 AM
This....

wyjCgfDDIrU

tmonkey
06-23-2012, 08:52 AM
He will win more for sure

I will forgive him when he wins at least one in cleveland - and i think he just might one day

MiamiSpartan
06-23-2012, 09:24 PM
After two years... I mean it's not like he beat his wife... he changed teams with too much fanfare... I'm pretty sure that if he could do it over he wouldn't repeat it. Seems that he took his beating pretty good overall.

This..I am admittedly a bigger Bulls' fan, but I do think people made a bigger deal about this than they should have. It's not like he did what Kobe, Tiger or Big Ben did...people seem to have forgiven them more quickly, which I find incredible...