PDA

View Full Version : Your Top 5 Favorite Players to Watch

Future24
06-21-2012, 03:55 PM
Itt we post our list of our top 5 athletes that we love to watch play their respective sport.

Personally I dont want to include anyone from my favorite teams because that will make the list boring.

My top 5:

5. Calvin Johnson - As much as I dislike the Detroit Thugs, Calvin is fuking amazing. He makes incredible catches and I love seeing when he rises over players and catches the ball.

4. Kobe Bryant - Growing up I absolutely loved watching him. My love for the NBA has been dying which is why he slid on this list and Kobe's been aging but there are games when hes just on and its fuking beautiful.

3. Cam Newton - He's the future of the NFL. He keeps plays alive, has a pretty strong arm, awesome in the open field, and overall just a cool personality.

2. Cristiano Ronaldo - Exciting playmaker. Great goals. Always a threat. Good work rate. Nice runs. Great dribbling. He can do it all.

1. Tom GOAT Brady - Passion. Precision. Clutch. Winner.

Zylantypic
06-21-2012, 04:02 PM
5. A.J Green - Fast, long, athletic. Fights for every ball in the air and he makes it look so easy. Next great WR, so fun and fluid to watch as well.

4. Victor Cruz - Big plays every game, has heart and has a chip on his shoulder every down. Love this guy.

3. Adrian Peterson - Runs hard every play, which results in injuries but you can't fault a guy for going all out every game. Best back in the league when healthy, freak of nature.

2. Jason Pierre Paul - Just a freak of nature. Runs a 4.5, huge vertical and wingspan, powerful, does everything. True game-changer, and he's only just started. Soon to be the best defensive player in the bigs, IMO.

1. Eli Manning - Looks like an idiot, talks like an idiot, and at times plays like an idiot, but there's nobody I'd take in the 4th quarter than him. The dude is clutch and knows when ****s about to hit the fan and takes direction, and has one of the prettiest throws when he's on his game. Elite.

EDIT: Thought this was just NFL, lawl.

sandpapergooch
06-21-2012, 04:06 PM
Adrian Peterson
Carlos Beltran
Jose Reyes
Lebron James
Jose Bautista

NoS_oUtLaSt
06-21-2012, 04:07 PM
5. Clay Matthews - Do it All. All-motor beast
4. Arian Foster - big play waiting to happen. Also a cool pretty interesting dude
3. LaGarette Blount - Weird for me to praise a Buc and while he isn't that great his highlight film is absolutely nuts. Hurdlin and trucking folks everywhere
2. Julio Jones - Biggest freak WR outside of Calvin Johnson
1. Troy P - Never know where this brah will line up and end up in a play as long as he is healthy.

Zylantypic
06-21-2012, 04:11 PM
Mike Trout - 5 tool player, goes all out every at bat, total game changer and is only 20 years old. The kid has heart, something you can't teach along with pure talent, can't wait to watch his career for the next 15+ years barring career ending injury/death.

Jered Weaver - One of the only pitchers I actually watch inning to inning. The guy is long, fluid, throws so smooth and natural and so fun to watch pitch. Great guy too, skipping FA to join one of the East teams and signing a cheap 5 year contract.

Kobe Bryant - My favorite player growing up, by far. Loved his game, remembered staying up all night watching him beat the Rockets and Mavericks. Only reason I watch basketball.

gswarrior510
06-21-2012, 04:15 PM
5. Kyrie/Westbrook
4. Chris Paul
3. Nadal
2. Messi
1. Kobe

Backus21
06-21-2012, 04:18 PM
Lebron
Wade
Rondo
AP
Patrick Willis

thefederalist
06-21-2012, 04:18 PM
5. Russel Westbrook - He is why basketball is popular. It is a collection of circus freaks doing things that border superpower. At what point do we say this dude isn't jumping, he's flying?

4. David Robertson - 2 on no out in the 8th score tied? no problem. his blood type is ice water. and he wears the high socks.

3. Darrelle Revis - I realized I was watching someone special when i saw Peyton Manning completely ignore his side of the field during the divisional round game in 2011. insane that Rex literally lines up no one else on the same side of the field as some of the best receivers in the modern era and QBs still don't even bother

2. Tim Tebow

1. Lebron James - Honestly feel privileged to watch the most dynamic player of all time out on the court. 'nuff said.

bbacn123
06-21-2012, 04:20 PM
1. Chipper Jones
2. Jair Jurrjens
3. Tim Hudson
4. Martin Prado
5. Craig Kimbrel

montecarlo
06-21-2012, 04:21 PM
the king
flash
raptor
mr clutch
goattier

PjzBoozer
06-21-2012, 04:31 PM
Kobe
Rondo
Durant
Love
Griffin

0starine
06-21-2012, 04:32 PM
Stephen Strasburg
Stephen Strasburg
Stephen Strasburg
Stephen Strasburg
Stephen Strasburg

mayweathermusic
06-21-2012, 04:35 PM
Carmelo Anthony
Manu Ginobli
Robinson Cano
CC Sabathia
Mike Trout

Greg1983
06-21-2012, 04:36 PM
Andrea Bargnani
Manu Ginobili
Matt Bonner
Jarrett Jack
Hasheem Thabeet

PjzBoozer
06-21-2012, 04:37 PM
Matt Bonner
Jarrett Jack
Hasheem Thabeet

u know these guys personally?

namean
06-21-2012, 04:37 PM
Itt we post our list of our top 5 athletes that we love to watch play their respective sport.

Personally I dont want to include anyone from my favorite teams because that will make the list boring.

My top 5:

5. Calvin Johnson - As much as I dislike the Detroit Thugs, Calvin is fuking amazing. He makes incredible catches and I love seeing when he rises over players and catches the ball.

4. Kobe Bryant - Growing up I absolutely loved watching him. My love for the NBA has been dying which is why he slid on this list and Kobe's been aging but there are games when hes just on and its fuking beautiful.

3. Cam Newton - He's the future of the NFL. He keeps plays alive, has a pretty strong arm, awesome in the open field, and overall just a cool personality.

2. Cristiano Ronaldo - Exciting playmaker. Great goals. Always a threat. Good work rate. Nice runs. Great dribbling. He can do it all.

1. Tom GOAT Brady - Passion. Precision. Clutch. Winner.Thats pretty much my list OP

Just bump off Ronaldo (dont watch soccer)
And bump off Cam Newton

Would replace with Brock Lesnar (he counts right????) If not, then Ray Lewis
Tiger Woods

Goomoonryung
06-21-2012, 04:38 PM
5. Derrick Rose
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5z9pxR2Rf1qislrfo1_500.jpg

4. Steve Smith
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5v9gyz4D21rxd687o1_500.jpg

3. Troy Polumalu
http://i.imgur.com/FiGpY.jpg?1846

2. Cam Newton
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5to4gGJs01qbjmnoo1_500.jpg

1. Kobe Bryant
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5z9e4IuMi1rqqm4so1_500.jpg

abbot92
06-21-2012, 04:39 PM
1. Adrian Peterson
2. D Rose

Greg1983
06-21-2012, 04:39 PM
u know these guys personally?

That's a clown question, bro.

GrecoRoman
06-21-2012, 04:44 PM
5: Cano, Everything he does is with so much swag. BRB routine groundball,
4: Rustle Westbrook: 2nd best athlete in basketball (srs)
3: Megatron:
http://sinfl.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/cj3.jpg No, thats not chopped
2: Mike Vick, when healthy and on he's the most exciting player in football.
1: Tommy 3 Rings: Favorite player on favorite team shredding defenses and making it look easy

Also Anderson Silva and Pretty Boy Floyd before I found out Boxing was fake.

Alternate list:

5: Ozil, favorite playmaker
4: Eli, tough and clutch
3: Cole Hammels
2: Demarcus Ware
1: prime Ray Lewis

monsterBEN
06-21-2012, 04:46 PM
How can you "like watching" a wide receiver? 50 plays per game and they get the ball what 5-10 times? I won't pick a baseball player either because they only bat 3-5 times per game.

In no particular order

Tiger Woods
Aaron Rodgers
Tom Brady
Derrick Rose
Rajon Rondo

All Time: (In their prime)

Tiger Woods
Michael Jordan
Barry Sanders
Brett Favre
Tim Duncan

Lazydave
06-21-2012, 04:56 PM
Chris Bosh (that spirit)

Rory MacDonald (mma)

Jr Dos Santos (mma)

Derek Rose

Namean at his posting game (on point!)

Goomoonryung
06-21-2012, 04:59 PM
2. Tim Tebow

http://www.moviespad.com/photos/ray-j-gif-0c662.jpg

DMRed
06-21-2012, 05:00 PM
5. Calvin Johnson Jr. - Whether or not you like the Detroit Lions, this guy was a monster last year and was unbelievably entertaining to watch.

4. Rajon Rondo - I am by no means a Celtics fan, but the things this man does on the court as a distributor are unrivaled. Rondo is the future in the NBA right now of PG play other than Derrick Rose

3. Derrick Rose - With that said about Rajon Rondo, the sheer ability/talent displayed on a nightly basis by Derrick Rose as a scorer is unreal. Rose makes every shot seem easy when often he is one of the smallest players on the court. Once again, I'm not a Bulls fan - but you have to appreciate what this man does.

2. Matt Kemp - I'm a Dodgers fan so I am bit biased. However, when it comes down to it this guy is by far one of the most talented players in the MLB when he is healthy. He has skills, aesthetics, and plays hard night-in and night-out. Love this dude

1. LeBron James - A physical specimen. He is one of only a few players every decade that take the league by storm in the NBA. LeBron is the unmatched in raw strength and talent. He is able to play almost every position on the court offensively and can guard nearly every position on defense.

GetBigyo
06-21-2012, 05:01 PM
Henrik Lundqvist
Tom Brady
Chris Paul
Pavel Datsyuk
Larry Fitzgerald

gswarrior510
06-21-2012, 05:03 PM
1. LeBron James - A physical specimen. He is one of only a few players every decade that take the league by storm in the NBA. LeBron is the unmatched in raw strength and talent. He is able to play almost every position on the court offensively and can guard nearly every position on defense.

he can't ****ing guard nearly any position. He can guard slow 2's and undersized 4's. That's it. KG on his last legs was abusing him till Bosh came back.

edit: also Pike is for phaggots

alphamale5010
06-21-2012, 05:11 PM
5.Pujols
4.Messi
3.D-rose
2.Chris Johnson
1.Lebron James

Madvillainy
06-21-2012, 05:14 PM
1. AP
2. Anderson Silva
3. Datsyuk
4. Megatron
5. Rose

HyoogeGains
06-21-2012, 05:25 PM
5. Steve Smith - o lawd short receiver but plays vicious always fun watching him

4. Ben Rapistburger - cheeky kunt avoids sacks like hes getting paid to

3. Aaron Rodgers - crazy what he can do shame hes a packer

2. Julius Peppers - when hes on good lawd its a sight to see good night sweet offensive tackles

1. Matt Forte - crazy cuts and is pretty good for being sole guy on offense (for now anyway)

NORCALpump
06-21-2012, 05:41 PM
Rondo
LeSean McCoy
Terrell Suggs/Brian Cushing/Jared Allen
Calvin Johnson
Drew Brees