PDA

View Full Version : Miami wins the title tonight, fuk all you bitch haters on these forums

alleyezonme3
06-21-2012, 11:09 AM
How you mad phaggots gonna feel tonight, no more excuses you stupid bitches, so many of us heat fans have had to read your stupid excuses for years, now you fukers got nothing, how's it gonna feel when lebron is holding the nba championship trophy and the finals mvp at the same time.

AgRyan
06-21-2012, 11:11 AM
lol you're probably going to win the finals tonight and you still sound mad.

y u mad tho?

TheUnitedFunk
06-21-2012, 11:12 AM
Only took 9 years, would have expected The Chosen One, Mr. King James, to do it in less than a decade.

He's the one who proclaims to be the greatest ever. If it was just the media hype, I would feel bad that it's taken so long for him to get his first ring. He's finally on Rondo's level.

alleyezonme3
06-21-2012, 11:13 AM
lol you're probably going to win the finals tonight and you still sound mad.

y u mad tho?

It's been tough backing him up for years, everyone hates him, and it just feels so good that it is almost over.

PrimeraRS
06-21-2012, 11:14 AM
Only took 9 years, would have expected The Chosen One, Mr. King James, to do it in less than a decade.

He's the one who proclaims to be the greatest ever. If it was just the media hype, I would feel bad that it's taken so long for him to get his first ring. He's finally on Rondo's level.

He would have gotten it sooner if he joined a better, well rounded team then the Cavs haha.

peteyyytran
06-21-2012, 11:22 AM
It's been tough backing him up for years, everyone hates him, and it just feels so good that it is almost over.

i know that feel bro. i know that feel...

FlashWad3
06-21-2012, 11:26 AM
http://wallpapertree.com/images/wallpapers/../../bulkupload/Basketball/NBA Basketball/Miami Heat/Yes We Did Miami Heat.jpg[/URL]

Tony_S
06-21-2012, 11:30 AM
at the end of the day he's still not respected.

jimbogr
06-21-2012, 11:31 AM
it will be over when he wins all the rings he promised during their big WWE Bash at the Beach party before they ever took the court together.

1 ring =/= GOAT/Chosen One/The King

lol at negging me for saying lebron is a phaggot. you must looove that BBC

Status: Mad you picked up Boozer's **** contract and won't have the ability to win the ECF ever unless Miami is plagued by injuries

TheUnitedFunk
06-21-2012, 11:33 AM

Status: Mad you picked up Boozer's **** contract and won't have the ability to win the ECF ever unless Miami is plagued by injuries

would have won this year if Rose and noah didn't go down and deng wasn't playing with one hand. only reason miami is where they are is because THE BULLS were plagued by injuries.

should be bulls-okc in the finals right now.

no more scared of this one ring big three than I am of Boston.

as of now, lebron=rondo

jimbogr
06-21-2012, 11:34 AM

Status: Mad that the Spurs/OKC/Memphis/Clippers are all going to be bigger contenders in the West

would have won this year if Rose and noah didn't go down and deng wasn't playing with one hand.

should be bulls-okc in the finals this year.

as of now, lebron=rondo

and so what's Rose? Allen Iverson? lol!

And FYI, the Bulls were the 4th best team in the playoffs. Spurs/OKC/Heat were all better

Tony Parker > Rose after injury

peteyyytran
06-21-2012, 11:35 AM
it will be over when he wins all the rings he promised during their big WWE Bash at the Beach party before they ever took the court together.

well we will be seeing you next year anyways against the bulls and rose.

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/17mwvcqfah1iyjpg/original.jpg

Otaman
06-21-2012, 11:36 AM

uh oh... Good night sweet prince

TheUnitedFunk
06-21-2012, 11:40 AM
well we will be seeing you next year anyways against the bulls and rose.

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/17mwvcqfah1iyjpg/original.jpg

did you think I was unaware that rose is injured right now or is that supposed to make me mad?

lol if thats your attempt at trolling.

and so what's Rose? Allen Iverson? lol!

And FYI, the Bulls were the 4th best team in the playoffs. Spurs/OKC/Heat were all better

Tony Parker > Rose after injury

I'd love to have Rose be allen iverson skill wise at this point, because he's definitely got better work ethic and leadership qualities. Rose personality+Iverson Skill brb greatest PG of all time when all is said and done.

only his 4th year and he's only 23, plenty of time to win multiple rings. Lebron and his hairline are the ones who need to start putting together back to back to back finals wins if he doesn't want to go down as the most overrated player of all time.

BMatt
06-21-2012, 11:51 AM

You're delusional if you actually believe this.

Mj23foreva
06-21-2012, 11:54 AM

it aint over till he gets 8 bro

ThaWorldIsYours
06-21-2012, 11:56 AM
would have won this year if Rose and noah didn't go down and deng wasn't playing with one hand. only reason miami is where they are is because THE BULLS were plagued by injuries.

should be bulls-okc in the finals right now.

as of now, lebron=rondo

^^^ Didn't watch ECF last year apparently.

DubstepDealer
06-21-2012, 11:57 AM
it aint over till he gets 8 bro

he never promised 8 rings. Nobody actually listens to what is being said when they assume that's what he said.

TheUnitedFunk
06-21-2012, 11:57 AM
^^^ Didn't watch ECF last year apparently.

^^^Thinks every postseason is the same, apparently

please explain where dallas is?

DubstepDealer
06-21-2012, 12:00 PM

dear diary in your sig much?

F.A.M.E.
06-21-2012, 12:01 PM
In B4 OKC takes the series back to Oklahoma and Lebron chokes and Westbrook is the one holdin' the trophy.

isp
06-21-2012, 12:04 PM
You think Stern is going to let this thing end at 5 games? Prepare your angus for some ****ed up calls tonight.

ThaWorldIsYours
06-21-2012, 12:26 PM

Don't even know why I'm replying since you're banned, but Dallas lost their defensive anchor in Tyson Chandler, and they had championship hangover. Chicago meanwhile adds washed up Rip Hamilton and it's supposed to make the difference losing 4-2 and winning? Miami is much better this year than they were last year, Chicago was marginally better (when healthy) but they still weren't good enough to get by Miami.

Misctify
06-21-2012, 12:30 PM
You sound pretty upset.

blastnmegabulk
06-21-2012, 09:28 PM
about the same as you when your using pepper and tweezers to find your roid induced needle dick.. you cant even spell ***gots LOL... has that **** infected your brain as well as shrunk your balls... oh yeah, bring on the super mega bulk up, bulk master, bulky bulk bulk, mega roid bulkazoid bulk, shred shedda bulk, bulk my gluitz, mega beef up blast my mega bulk mega ab's bulk mega bulk mega blaster............ get mass gaining mega formula