PDA

View Full Version : NEED HELP: Struggling with belly fat or fat in general;

dodishm
06-20-2012, 06:20 PM
I NEED SOME HELP. I've been working out for 1 year and a half now. Just recently I've been watching my calories and been using fat burners for 2 weeks now. I do cardio everyday 20 mins, I don't consume any junk food and know my diet pretty well. So what i'm asking is for some help,tips or tricks to lose this belly fat or all of the fat in general. I've been struggling with this fat for 6 years.
The second picture is from September 6th 2010 and the first one is from today, June 20th 2012.

I really seek some help!!!

FinesseFitness
06-20-2012, 09:12 PM
I NEED SOME HELP. I've been working out for 1 year and a half now. Just recently I've been watching my calories and been using fat burners for 2 weeks now. I do cardio everyday 20 mins, I don't consume any junk food and know my diet pretty well. So what i'm asking is for some help,tips or tricks to lose this belly fat or all of the fat in general. I've been struggling with this fat for 6 years.
The second picture is from September 6th 2010 and the first one is from today, June 20th 2012.

I really seek some help!!!

Calculate Macro-nutrients..

Amount of calories for Maintenance and then simply eat at a deficit, no need for cardio.

Also, Find a starter workout plan. Ex. 5 day split, every day a different body part