PDA

View Full Version : LeBron haters need to shut up

*DH*
06-20-2012, 03:21 PM
He did it. Deal with it. He took everyone's criticism and shoved it up his own ass, shiiitted it back out, and stuffed it in Wade's pocket jaw.

I hate the Heat, but I give them credit because they played like the best team in the league, hands down. Yes, I believe Bulls would've won, but I'm a Bulls fan so I'm biased. Regardless, congrats to the Heat and their fans.

npcSHWchamp2016
06-20-2012, 03:35 PM
http://i.imgur.com/AYwHi.jpg

SwaggyTime
06-20-2012, 03:37 PM
agree w/ OP. he's learned from the past and he's come up huge these playoffs, finals included. he deserves this first ring, and damn has he had to work for it.

sickkentbrah
06-20-2012, 04:35 PM
does anyone even watch or play basketball on these forums?
if you havent noticed, every.. single.. ****ing.. game the ****ing ref calls spike and theres tons of calls made in the third and fourth quarter.. if OKC gets a lead, the refs WILL make a call for a technical, offensive foul, illegal screen look at the ****ing game.

Misctify
06-20-2012, 05:05 PM
He had to join Wade to get it, but ok.

Justang
06-20-2012, 05:09 PM
I wonder if the Heat will trade Bosh for the refs being they are the FMVP for the 2012 nba championship.

YesWeCan
06-20-2012, 05:14 PM
does anyone even watch or play basketball on these forums?
if you havent noticed, every.. single.. ****ing.. game the ****ing ref calls spike and theres tons of calls made in the third and fourth quarter.. if OKC gets a lead, the refs WILL make a call for a technical, offensive foul, illegal screen look at the ****ing game.

No. The officiating has made some questionable calls both ways, the Heat get a few more but it's the last excuse for the Thunder's woes. First, remember Miami has the #1 player and a former top 3, both among the best slashers/finishers in the league and are always among the top in FTA. They get the benefit of the doubt more times than not, in part because they're veterans, but also because of how skilled they are and their ability to draw contact. One could make a similar argument to the refs as to the WCF, but at least in San Antonio's case, they played a lot better than the Thunder are currently playing.

How come the Thunder do not play zone? It worked against the Heat last year in the finals, and it limited their driving and messed up their offense. The answer is because OKC doesn't have a zone.

If Harden actually shows up, Durant does more than shoot jumpers, Westbrook limits his silly mistakes, and the Thunder close out on Heat's role players with a bit more honesty, this is totally different series. Even then, the Heat are clicking like they never have before as a team...at the most crucial time. Bosh and Wade are showing their unique value as LeBron finally plays like himself in the Finals, and showing how far the gap is between the #1 and #2 player on the planet. Meanwhile, Heat's role players are coming through and hitting open shots, and putting their own indent on the outcome of the games. OKC needs to focus on what they can control...and so far, they aren't doing nearly enough. On a more positive note, it's their first time and they are very young, and this will teach them all (except for maybe Fisher lol) a great deal.

...LeBron did it. Well deserved. Give credit where credit is due.

Briisk
06-20-2012, 05:19 PM
Heat hater checking in.. my hate for lebron has gone down a little bit over these 2 years, but I still am not able to forget "not 2..not 3.." and "wake up the next morning" quotes from LBJ, douche. The miami team is the fakest team in the NBA, thats what pisses me and most people off.

D Rose will get his <27yrs old :D

Otaman
06-20-2012, 05:28 PM
LeBron has matured a lot since last year's playoffs.

This Heat team is arguably a little worse than it was last year, yet he carried the load this time.

I still don't like him, but gotta give credit where credit is due. Dude has been balling out of control.

He outplayed a super star level Small Forward in every series (Melo, Granger, Pierce, Durant). If it wasn't for him, Heat would have been out in the 2nd round

ClevageGobbler
06-20-2012, 06:19 PM
LeBron has matured a lot since last year's playoffs.

This Heat team is arguably a little worse than it was last year, yet he carried the load this time.

I still don't like him, but gotta give credit where credit is due. Dude has been balling out of control.

He outplayed a super star level Small Forward in every series (Melo, Granger, Pierce, Durant). If it wasn't for him, Heat would have been out in the 2nd round

I agree with the majority of what you said but the team has definitely improved since last year. Shane Battier and a healthy Haslem have made this team better. It's a shame Bosh strained a muscle, because he was playing nearly perfect for being a third option imo.

Lebron has dominated every team he played in this years playoffs. He's too much for OKC to handle. He's making Durant look like a chump out there on defense.

Overall, Lebron has put on a legendary performance this post-season thus far.

Otaman
06-20-2012, 06:43 PM
I agree with the majority of what you said but the team has definitely improved since last year. Shane Battier and a healthy Haslem have made this team better. It's a shame Bosh strained a muscle, because he was playing nearly perfect for being a third option imo.

Lebron has dominated every team he played in this years playoffs. He's too much for OKC to handle. He's making Durant look like a chump out there on defense.

Overall, Lebron has put on a legendary performance this post-season thus far.

well you can argue either way. Sure the role players have stepped up but Bosh has been hurt and Wade as well. They're certainly not 100% like they were during 2011 playoff run.

that's 2 out of the Big 3 not playing at full potential

DubstepDealer
06-20-2012, 06:49 PM
https://p.twimg.com/Av1_DvXCIAAB_yd.jpg

TexasMajor
06-20-2012, 07:20 PM
https://p.twimg.com/Av1_DvXCIAAB_yd.jpg

Do you even basketball? One of these players went to college. Can you guess who?

businesslawbrah
06-20-2012, 07:22 PM
He did it. Deal with it. He took everyone's criticism and shoved it up his own ass, shiiitted it back out, and stuffed it in Wade's pocket jaw.

http://www.pedestrian.tv/_crunk/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/clint-eastwood-disgusted-gif.gif

http://www.pedestrian.tv/_crunk/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/clint-eastwood-disgusted-gif.gif

sdballer5588
06-20-2012, 07:23 PM
Do you even basketball? One of these players went to college. Can you guess who?

I hate that argument from both sides but don't cheapen it. Lebron can still SURPASS Jordans ring count is the only real point.

TexasMajor
06-20-2012, 07:24 PM
I hate that argument from both sides but don't cheapen it. Lebron can still SURPASS Jordans ring count is the only real point.

....and that still wouldnt make him half the player Jordan was.

sdballer5588
06-20-2012, 07:28 PM

Who said it would? They don't even play the same position.

However the one thing you CAN compare is success. Right now, at his age, Lebron has had great success. And if Jordan taught us anything, it's that age isn't THAT big of a deal.

BullStampede
06-20-2012, 07:35 PM
rustled jimmies in here.

businesslawbrah
06-20-2012, 07:38 PM
Yes Yes Yes

two members of the village idiot crew up in here. dis gonna be guud when the 3rd cherished member posts itt

BrianDobson
06-20-2012, 09:39 PM
but I still am not able to forget "not 2..not 3.." and "wake up the next morning" quotes from LBJ

first world problems.....

I bet you were there during the decision ready for him to say he's taking his talents to "the windy city". GTFO dude. Just admit you're jelly

businesslawbrah
06-20-2012, 09:42 PM
Who said it would? They don't even play the same position.

However the one thing you CAN compare is success. Right now, at his age, Lebron has had great success. And if Jordan taught us anything, it's that age isn't THAT big of a deal.

No village idiot. Kobe has taught us that age is not a big deal...

Oh and how do you expect lebron to score in the NBA when he loses his speed/quickness in his early 30's????? Lebron has zero jump shot, no post game....Yeah lebron can work on his post game but James will forever be known as Lebrick for a reason. LOL @ 9-48 in the finals outside the paint. Lebron's mid range is garbage

nvrstopworking
06-20-2012, 09:45 PM
Respect OP.

Fact is, without Lebron the Celts would've buried the Heat last round. He's been money all playoffs.

Hate him or not, he deserves a ring.

Daewoo_Lanos
06-20-2012, 09:46 PM
He had to carry Wade to get it, but ok.

fixed

TSTBrah
06-20-2012, 09:46 PM
LOL @ 9-48 in the finals outside the paint. Lebron's mid range is garbage

To be fair, that sounds like a vintage Kobe 2-game stretch.

businesslawbrah
06-20-2012, 09:47 PM
Respect OP.

Fact is, without Lebron the Celts would've buried the Heat last round. He's been money all playoffs.

Hate him or not, he deserves a ring.

nobody deserves anything, nvrstopwhiteknighting.

5 rings >>>> .66 of a ring

TSTBrah
06-20-2012, 09:49 PM
nobody deserves anything, nvrstopwhiteknighting.

5 rings >>>> .66 of a ring

LeBron's FMVP's - 1
Kobe - 0

businesslawbrah
06-20-2012, 09:52 PM

Kobe Goat Bryant outscored the entire Dallas Mavericks roster after 3 quarters, 62 to 61. Kobe scores 81 points, 2nd highest in NBA history, Goat bryant scores 45+ points in 5 straight games.

Kobe Goat Bryant and its not even debatable

Daewoo_Lanos

lol lebron wins 2-3 rings/finals mvps and he will go down as the 2nd greatest player ever.

phaggots dont realize he's gonna be 28 yrs old next season with 21000 pts, 5000 rebs, 5000 asts, and will be the first player in nba history to hit 30000 pts, 10000 rebs, 10000 asts.

if he even sniffs jordans ring/finals mvp total there will be millions of ppl arguing that he was better than jordan, because individually there has never been a more complete player. pls fkn go.

Otaman
d5_YpSEgFMQ&feature=player_embedded#!

DubstepDealer
06-20-2012, 09:54 PM

It's the one that got cut on his own High school basketball team.

businesslawbrah
06-20-2012, 09:55 PM
It's the one that got cut on his own High school basketball team.

Shane Battier is your 2012 FMVP

DubstepDealer
06-20-2012, 10:00 PM
Shane Battier is your 2012 FMVP

the ban bet is your MVP

Inb4Fit
06-20-2012, 10:29 PM
d5_YpSEgFMQ&feature=player_embedded#!

lol'd because it reminds me 100% of all the lebron haters on this forum.

EXACTLY like this kid.