PDA

View Full Version : 5 Reasons Lebron is > Kobe

TheBrightTimes
06-20-2012, 10:31 AM
http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/1226363-5-reasons-lebron-james-is-already-better-than-kobe-bryant

Oh yea man. Facts dont lie

Inb4 red mention
Inb4 "kobe has more rings. So hes better"

Robert horry has more rings than Kobe. Your argumemt sucks

charity4thepoor
06-20-2012, 10:35 AM
bleacher report. are you ****ing serious?

TheBrightTimes
06-20-2012, 10:38 AM
bleacher report. are you ****ing serious?

facts are there though. who cares?

Mj23foreva
06-20-2012, 10:40 AM
I agree Lebron is a better player than Kobe. But it doesnt take away the fact that nobody likes him because he has shtty character.

TheBrightTimes
06-20-2012, 10:55 AM
I agree Lebron is a better player than Kobe. But it doesnt take away the fact that nobody likes him because he has shtty character.

no people hate him because he left his home team. ppl say he has shtty character but have no proof to back that up. they just say it bc it is a safe claim. ppl are mad bc they wanted him to say in Ohio and struggle with putting the team on his back year in year out. he has charities, donates to his old community, holds basketball clinics, takes care of his mother and has his whole family on lock. sounds pretty shtty to me!

jujuB
06-20-2012, 11:01 AM

brb rape a little girl

brb cheat on wife

businesslawbrah
06-20-2012, 11:08 AM
Lebron - one trick pony...charge the lane /skill set

brb no jump shot 9-48 in the finals shooting from outside the paint LOL
brb no post game

Kobe >>>>>> Lebron

brb better defender
brb great post game, back to the basket he can take anyone
brb amazing jump shooter and scorer...scored 81 points...outscored the entire Dallas Mavericks team 61-60 after 3 quarters. 5 straight games with 45 or more points
brb does not need refs to bail him out
brb Kobe 5 rings to Lebrons .66 rings.

TheBrightTimes
06-20-2012, 11:11 AM
brb better defender
brb amazing jump shooter and scorer...scored 81 points...outscored the entire Dallas Mavericks team 61-60 after 3 quarters. 5 straight games with 45 or more points

LOLOL kobe better defender? you have officially lost it. enjoy your 1 month ban btw bud ;)

Barcelonaahl
06-20-2012, 11:19 AM

brb no post game

Kobe >>>>>> Lebron

brb better defender
LOL funniest thing I've read all day. Lebron gets hit like crazy. Kobe whine's that he gets hit on EVERY GODDAMN PLAY, even if it's a ****in fadeaway J.
Kobe gets the most favorable star treatment of any player the NBA. I don't think anyone can really argue that.

businesslawbrah
06-20-2012, 11:21 AM
Kobe > Lebron

Lebron can only hope he can accomplish 1/2 things Kobe Goat Bryant has done in his 16+ flawless years

Beliedat
06-20-2012, 11:23 AM
BRB bleacher report.

1*

DasWunderBrah
06-20-2012, 11:32 AM

brb no post game

Kobe >>>>>> Lebron

brb better defender

LOL Better jumpshot who gives a phuck? Lebron is just as adept at scoring as kobe and is way more efficient. Lebron has put up equal or better scoring seasons than kobe, has reached every point scoring milestone quicker than kobe and will end up with more points/higher ppg.

Better defender? Nope. Kobe's a better perimeter defender or at least was in the past but lebron gets points for being more versatile; i say it's equal.

Every other offensive category though, Lebron>Kobe.

If Lebron gets at least 3 rings as the alpha, he's unquestionably better than Kobe legacy wise imo.

*Edit. Kobe fans, in all seriousness, if Kobe was on those cavaliers teams, would he have gotten them a ring? They don't even reach the finals imo. And im not talking 2007/8 Kobe. Im talking Kobe at the beginning of his career.

Spill512
06-20-2012, 11:38 AM
LOL Better jumpshot who gives a phuck? Lebron is just as adept at scoring as kobe and is way more efficient. Lebron has put up equal or better scoring seasons than kobe, has reached every point scoring milestone quicker than kobe and will end up with more points/higher ppg.

Da fuq?

Kobe is unquestionably a better scorer than Lebron if we're speaking legacy-wise. Sure, he's waning off now, but him in his prime was just ridiculous.

alphamale5010
06-20-2012, 11:52 AM
Da fuq?

Kobe is unquestionably a better scorer than Lebron if we're speaking legacy-wise. Sure, he's waning off now, but him in his prime was just ridiculous.

efficiency matters too... kobe's a great scorer but he misses a lot of shots

charity4thepoor
06-20-2012, 12:10 PM
efficiency matters too... kobe's a great scorer but he misses a lot of shotssome of the teams kobe played with in the middle of the past decade were the worst ever. literally. without him, some of those teams would've been bobcatting everywhere

montecarlo
06-20-2012, 12:25 PM
people who kobe>lebron are delusional these days

RedNegAid
06-20-2012, 12:36 PM
facts are there though. who cares?

You know the team-based arguements Bleacher presented are opinions not facts, right? Having said that, I'm not going to defend Kobe but will say he has had a better careeer to date than LBJ. BUT I would expect LBJ to someday surpass Kobe, career-wise. If I was starting a team today, I'd pick LBJ over Kobe... And I'm a self-admitted LBJ-hater!

thefederalist
06-20-2012, 12:39 PM
some of the teams kobe played with in the middle of the past decade were the worst ever. literally. without him, some of those teams would've been bobcatting everywhere

taking the 2006-2007 cleveland cavs to the finals is infinitely more impressive than kobe's lakers not finishing last.

TexasMajor
06-20-2012, 12:41 PM

Better defender? Nope. Kobe's a better perimeter defender or at least was in the past but lebron gets points for being more versatile; i say it's equal.

Every other offensive category though, Lebron>Kobe.

If Lebron gets at least 3 rings as the alpha, he's unquestionably better than Kobe legacy wise imo.

*Edit. Kobe fans, in all seriousness, if Kobe was on those cavaliers teams, would he have gotten them a ring? They don't even reach the finals imo. And im not talking 2007/8 Kobe. Im talking Kobe at the beginning of his career.

Remember when Lebron averaged 35PPG that one season......oh, nevermind.

JustBulk
06-20-2012, 12:46 PM
Bleacherreport is to be taken seriously? Lulz.

But just to go along with you, OP.

1. More MVPs without rings=who cares. Barkley won MVP in 1993, Jordan won the chip in 1993. Guess who's happier?

2. Better clutch-poll across GMs and coaches, I bet at least 90% will pick Kobe over Lebron for crunch time.

3. The third reason is just dumb. Author discredits Kobe because he had Shaq and Gasol, but makes no mention of LeBron teaming up with Wade and Bosh.

4. Just ridiculous. Teaming up with a HOF center=better chance? Lulz. Tell that to Jordan and Pippen.

5. This "reason" is just the typical LeBron-check my stats.

thefederalist
06-20-2012, 12:58 PM

remember when Kobe shot over 50% from the floor that one season.....oh, nevermind. kobe has never even shot 47%

lebron's shooting percentage has climbed every year of his career to over 53% this year. kobrick can chuck all he wants.

key word: EFFICIENCY

TheBrightTimes
06-21-2012, 05:05 AM

1. More MVPs without rings=who cares. Barkley won MVP in 1993, Jordan won the chip in 1993. Guess who's happier?

2. Better clutch-poll across GMs and coaches, I bet at least 90% will pick Kobe over Lebron for crunch time.

3. The third reason is just dumb. Author discredits Kobe because he had Shaq and Gasol, but makes no mention of LeBron teaming up with Wade and Bosh.

4. Just ridiculous. Teaming up with a HOF center=better chance? Lulz. Tell that to Jordan and Pippen.

1. rings are TEAM effort. you idiot. individual play we are talking about

2. numbers dont lie. the STATS show Lebron has better percentages and you kobrick nuthuggers still wont give it up lol. pathetic

3. i would take shaq of that time over wade AND bosh of this time ANYDAY. brb averaging Wilt Chamberlain-like numbers in playoffs/finals 99-00's

the other ones i wont even rebuttle. youre such an idiot by this point it should be clear. but kobe is watching from home. sooooo now whats your excuse and/or rebuttle for that? :)

JustBulk
06-21-2012, 05:11 AM
1. rings are TEAM effort. you idiot. individual play we are talking about

2. numbers dont lie. the STATS show Lebron has better percentages and you kobrick nuthuggers still wont give it up lol. pathetic

3. i would take shaq of that time over wade AND bosh of this time ANYDAY. brb averaging Wilt Chamberlain-like numbers in playoffs/finals 99-00's

1. Basketball is a team game, phaggot.

2. Basketball is a team game, phaggot.

3. Lulz

TheBrightTimes
06-21-2012, 05:29 AM
1. Basketball is a team game, phaggot.

2. Basketball is a team game, phaggot.

3. Lulz

and your TEAM is watching from home....now what?

businesslawbrah
06-21-2012, 06:07 AM

Remember when lebron Outscored the mavericks after 3 quarters 62-61, also remember when Lebron scored 45+ points in 5 games in a row...also remember when Lebron scored 81 points.

LOL

Kobe Goat Bryant >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Lebron and its not even close

TheBrightTimes
06-21-2012, 06:09 AM
Remember when lebron Outscored the mavericks after 3 quarters 62-61, also remember when Lebron scored 45+ points in 5 games in a row...also remember when Lebron scored 81 points.

LOL

Kobe Goat Bryant >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Lebron and its not even close

kobrick shooting 45 times per game to get 30 points..hope he enjoys watching the finals from home ;)

JJRKnights
06-21-2012, 06:25 AM
Would love to see a comparison of Kobe vs. Lebron when they both retire. Lebron will have more points, assists, rebounds, higher fg%, maybe 3-4 rings if they stay healthy, Lebron would probably even pass Jordan for points, end up possibly 3rd/2nd in career points.

AirCanada
06-21-2012, 06:39 AM
brb rape a little girl

brb cheat on wife

I love how "allegedly raped a 19 year old girl who already claimed she was having sex with Kobe according to witnesses and couldn't keep her story straight" has turned into "rape a little girl"

Also, his wife is clearly over him cheating on her, why are you still mad?

businesslawbrah
06-21-2012, 06:40 AM
Would love to see a comparison of Kobe vs. Lebron when they both retire. Lebron will have more points, assists, rebounds, higher fg%, maybe 3-4 rings if they stay healthy, Lebron would probably even pass Jordan for points, end up possibly 3rd/2nd in career points.

aka stat padder. Make no mistake about it, when lebron's freakish athleticism goes, dude will be out the nba

brb no jump shot
brb no post game

stevematic
06-21-2012, 06:40 AM

so you think kareem is the greatest player of all time then?

TheBrightTimes
06-21-2012, 06:43 AM
aka stat padder. Make no mistake about it, when lebron's freakish athleticism goes, dude will be out the nba

brb no jump shot
brb no post game

brb avoiding the fact that kobrick will never be in the finals again......unless its as a halftime dancer

NJLife
06-21-2012, 06:48 AM

hahahaha @ last point.. kobe is the biggest stat padder of our time. brb shoots and shoot and shooots and shooooooots and shooooooooooooots and shooooooooooooooooooooots.. just a bigger allen iverson imo.

LOL @ others comparing a prime shaq to a wade and bosh.... noo just nooooooo. prime shaq > bosh+wade all day everyday. its not even close. kobe is a proven loser without a superstar next to him. but if lebron carries a team to the finals and then decides it would help to actually have someone good to play with = hated on. GG

kobe is a great chucker though.

businesslawbrah
06-21-2012, 06:51 AM
Everyone can attempt to discredit Kobe but the consensus from everyone on planet earth agree's that Kobe = GOAT

Michael Jordan gave a speech last week were he said that Kobe's mid range game is what elevates Bryant to the next step, goat status. Michael Jordan even got a tattoo with Kobe Goat Bryant's face on his left butt cheek out of respect.

thefederalist
06-21-2012, 06:53 AM

lebron already proved he could make the finals alone. all he did by going to my miami was even the playing field with teams like the Celtics, Spurs, lakers and rising OKC, all of which had 3 all-star caliber players

TheBrightTimes
Everyone can attempt to discredit Kobe but the consensus from everyone on planet earth agree's that Kobe = GOAT

Michael Jordan gave a speech last week were he said that Kobe's mid range game is what elevates Bryant to the next step, goat status. Michael Jordan even got a tattoo with Kobe Goat Bryant's face on his left butt cheek out of respect.

so much false in this post. kobe < lebron. you lose hahaha. oh i havent seen you on campus lately. what gives princeton brah?

CurryTech777
no people hate him because he left his home team. ppl say he has shtty character but have no proof to back that up. they just say it bc it is a safe claim. ppl are mad bc they wanted him to say in Ohio and struggle with putting the team on his back year in year out. he has charities, donates to his old community, holds basketball clinics, takes care of his mother and has his whole family on lock. sounds pretty shtty to me!

every basketball player in the NBA has to do this so it is irrelevant. I have it on good authority that lebron is and was a complete dick in cleveland. Bad tipper in restaurants in downtown cleveland, jerk to staff, demanded special attention, and often sent food back. Not only did he abandon the city, he left the organization in the most unprofessional manner. Just compare it to Manning's situation, when peyton goes to indy to play a game this year, listen to the reaction he will receive. Compare that to how lebron is received in akron.

NJLife
06-21-2012, 06:57 AM
every basketball player in the NBA has to do this so it is irrelevant. I have it on good authority that lebron is and was a complete dick in cleveland. Bad tipper in restaurants in downtown cleveland, jerk to staff, demanded special attention, and often sent food back. Not only did he abandon the city, he left the organization in the most unprofessional manner. Just compare it to Manning's situation, when peyton goes to indy to play a game this year, listen to the reaction he will receive. Compare that to how lebron is received in akron.

I wouldnt go to the game. brb owner gets rid of star player = ok, lets go to the games.

brb star player makes best move for his career and ESPN wants to create a show for it, makes money for kids = hated on = abandoned city??. <-- ur a joke if u think that

i swear you people dont watch sports at all. brb every player going to a team promises championships... brb if lebron does it = hated on.

AirCanada
06-21-2012, 06:58 AM
lebron already proved he could make the finals alone. all he did by going to my miami was even the playing field with teams like the Celtics, Spurs, lakers and rising OKC, all of which had 3 all-star caliber players

In an Eastern Conference in 2007 where the 3rd highest record in the Conference was the Toronto Raptors with 47 wins. Yeah, really tough road to the Finals there.

TheBrightTimes
06-21-2012, 07:04 AM

so much dumb **** in this post. youre so dumb i dont even want to respond. but here it is:

ungreatful bishes are mad bc he basically had the whole city on his back and they didnt appreciate it till he was gone. peyton lefti ndy because effects of an INJURY. lebron willingly left. thats the difference. in an effort to save me typing a book to show how stupid you truely are, ill end it here. kobe will NEVER see the finals again. you are mad about that. take it else where ;)