PDA

View Full Version : To cut or not to cut - that is the question

kylecar
06-19-2012, 04:00 AM
Hi guys

Your advice has been great so far and hope you can help me here.

I'm gone from 16 stone 7 to 12 stone 12 with a mixture of HIT Cardio, weights and 1500 cals a day (I'm 5ft 10).

I've probably been losing maybe a pound of week. I've got to a stage now where I look slim (although I am still out of my BMI for what its worth!) but still have some love handles and a bit of belly but fit into 32" trousers, 15.5" inch next and about 40" jacket.

I'm not sure what stage to go to now as I can see the formings of a six pack and good lats and reckon my bf is probably about 16 however I still have fat around the chest.

Just wondering if I should keep on cutting now until I am about 12 stone and increase the weights but keep the cals the same. I'm really wary of increasing cals as I find that I put on weight quite easy on 2000 cals a day (I keep a strict record so I know I'm not estimating). The look I want to go for is a good lean muscle mass with a six pack (thinking optimistically Tyler Durden) - I know this look doesnt have actually too much muscle but should I carry on cutting or do I need to bulk up some muscles to show a good body?

krete77
06-19-2012, 04:02 AM
Pics would help.