PDA

View Full Version : Be honest, where would you rather shop (DPRK)

crupiea
06-18-2012, 06:28 PM
North Korean Store

_7uqMvsow4A&

Or Black Friday

BNnM24FVVAQ

mslman71
06-18-2012, 06:34 PM
That's probably the equivalent of Rodeo Drive up top. All four wealthy people in the PRK are shopping at the same time.

crupiea
06-18-2012, 06:53 PM
That's probably the equivalent of Rodeo Drive up top. All four wealthy people in the PRK are shopping at the same time.

I thinks its wonderful that you think that North Korea is like Beverly Hills.

Who else here is willing to come foward and testify like mslman has done?

Dont let peer pressure hold you back, listen to your heart.

I am proud to know that all my work has not been in vain.

repped.

Karl_Hungus
06-18-2012, 06:54 PM
Men don't "shop", but given the options, I'd choose NK.

crupiea
06-18-2012, 06:56 PM
Men don't "shop", but given the options, I'd choose NK.

Look like we have another convert. I am proud of you karl_hungus!!

IronCharles
06-18-2012, 07:21 PM
I'll take bread and water in a free state over champagne and caviar in an oppressive dictatorship any day of the week.

so-tex
06-18-2012, 07:21 PM
Makes one wonder what they do with all that food that does not sell.

IronCharles
06-18-2012, 07:22 PM
Makes one wonder what they do with all that food that does not sell.They cut the mold off of it, boil it in a vat, and make soup for political prisoners.

so-tex
06-18-2012, 07:26 PM
They cut the mold off of it, boil it in a vat, and make soup for political prisoners.Gotcha. Makes sense, since there are probably more political prisoners than free people.

eomrat
06-18-2012, 08:01 PM
The citizens seem happy and well cared for.

tmonkey
06-18-2012, 08:13 PM
I do't shop but when i do it is over the internet

so door number 3 please

GuyJin
06-18-2012, 08:14 PM

---

Also well coached--oh, sorry, coerced--on when to cheer, cry, laugh, salute, and turn in their fellow man.

Fuk NK.

Thanks for the rep, Crup.

:D

SP1966
06-18-2012, 08:18 PM

Absolutely, as were the citizens who communed with Manson.

crupiea
06-18-2012, 08:21 PM

I agree!!

Of course we all know that there has always been some tension between Japan and DPRK but lets not let that ruin our fun this evening.

so-tex
06-18-2012, 08:27 PM
I do't shop but when i do it is over the internet

so door number 3 pleaseCurious as to where you buy your fruit and shaving creme on the net. :D.

tmonkey
06-18-2012, 08:32 PM
Curious as to where you buy your fruit and shaving creme on the net. :D.

wut :confused:

i haz a wife

actually I do go to sam's club and costco and they have both of those things covered. Sam's here has a great produce section and 6 packs of shaving cream. They also have tons of bacon.

so-tex
06-18-2012, 08:36 PM
wut :confused:

i haz a wife

actually I do go to sam's club and costco and they have both of those things covered. Sam's here has a great produce section and 6 packs of shaving cream. They also have tons of bacon.Ah, I always forget about the wifey. That explains why I hardly ever go to the store. Btw, reps for teh bacon.

pvsampson
06-18-2012, 08:37 PM
and make soup out of political prisoners.

Fixed!

waldopepper
06-18-2012, 08:50 PM
I read an article about that very DPRK store. When the weeks ration of Kimchi comes in they literally have to use pepper spray to keep the crowds under control.

tobymax123
06-18-2012, 08:53 PM
I thinks its wonderful that you think that North Korea is like Beverly Hills.

Who else here is willing to come foward and testify like mslman has done?

Dont let peer pressure hold you back, listen to your heart.

I am proud to know that all my work has not been in vain.

repped.

He did not say that NK is like Beverly Hills. Not even close. He said it must be the equivalent of Rodeo Drive... As in NK's version of a high end store... As inthat's rather sad and pathetic. He did not declare his allegiance to North Korea.

Did you post this thread just to solicit some answers that you could come back and sarcastically attack as being un American?

My apologies if I have completely misinterpreted what's goin on in this thread.

SP1966
06-18-2012, 08:59 PM
I'm sure you've seen this already Crup, if not, and for others its an interesting video taken by a tourist. Pretty cool IMO.

ZtYdci6VS18

mslman71
06-18-2012, 09:09 PM
Did you post this thread just to solicit some answers...

Crup's got a thing for Dear Leader and is probably just a rittle ronery and nostalgic tonight. It's all in good fun.

Karl_Hungus
06-18-2012, 09:17 PM
Crup's got a thing for Dear Leader and is probably just a rittle ronery and nostalgic tonight. It's all in good fun.

Plus, he recognizes (like most educated people), that North Korea is misunderstood and is actually the closest thing on earth to utopia. The air is sweeter, the chicks are hotter, the kim che is spicier. The sun doesn't shine on North Korea -- North Korea shines on the sun.

tobymax123
06-18-2012, 09:19 PM
Okay, that's what I get for not being around here long enough or often enough to get these things. Sorry for my post above.

SP1966
06-18-2012, 09:19 PM
Plus, he recognizes (like most educated people), that North Korea is misunderstood and is actually the closest thing on earth to utopia. The air is sweeter, the chicks are hotter, the kim che is spicier. The sun doesn't shine on North Korea -- North Korea shines on the sun.

Somebody is on a roll lately! LOL

On spread damnit.

GuyJin
06-18-2012, 09:36 PM
The sun doesn't shine on North Korea -- North Korea shines on the sun.

---

Chuck would disagree...and then give you spinning roundhouse kick.

:D

crupiea
06-18-2012, 09:41 PM

The reeducation has taken root with this one.

Good job.

V-240
06-18-2012, 09:44 PM
That N Korean store reminds me of places my mom shopped in the 1960s and used to drag us kids along.

To answer the question, I would rather shop ANYWHERE but WalMart. Have not set foot in one in over a decade.

IronCharles
06-19-2012, 12:34 AM
Fixed!Lol! Probably true!

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7203/6798947286_e25e07f8bc_b.jpg

hochspeyer
06-19-2012, 12:42 AM
IC strikes with teh legendary Photochop skilz again!

I racked my brain reading this thread, and after a few minutes, I came up with the Soviet-era equivalent to this store- the famous GUM hard currency store in Moscow, open (only) to Party members and those with hard (Western) currency)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GUM_(department_store)
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/83/GUM%2C_Moscow%2C_Russia.jpg
Notice the vast Victorian building and the small number of shoppers.

Oceanside
06-19-2012, 12:58 AM
if North koreans worked at our walmarts, the walmarts would be better because everything would be nice and neat and organized...

that's basically all I have to say on this matter !

hochspeyer
06-26-2012, 10:57 AM
if North koreans worked at our walmarts, the walmarts would be better because everything would be nice and neat and organized...

that's basically all I have to say on this matter !
If North Korea had Walmarts, they'd be called Ilmarts.

Lose-lose situation.