Iceman1800
06-17-2012, 08:45 AM
The infamous police chase down a Calif highway going after a white ford bronco

OakleyShades
06-17-2012, 08:46 AM
Oh OJ.

StressMonkey
06-17-2012, 09:03 AM
I'm just sad that his incarceration is hindering his search for the real killers.

/sarcasm

Tyrbolift
06-17-2012, 09:33 AM
Was it really THAT long ago? Geez, time flies...

dungeonmistress
06-17-2012, 12:00 PM
Also today: Rodney King found dead at the bottom of his pool. Another one Dr. Drew and his celebrity rehab show couldn't save.

IronCharles
06-17-2012, 01:28 PM
Five more years and he'll be eligible for parole. Then he can go find that nasty killer.

dnb
06-17-2012, 02:24 PM
Also today: Rodney King found dead at the bottom of his pool. Another one Dr. Drew and his celebrity rehab show couldn't save.

he was dying to learn deep diving techniques.

pharmamarketer
06-17-2012, 03:07 PM
The infamous police chase down a Calif highway going after a white ford bronco

scary. i was a junior in college. yikes I just felt old

crupiea
06-17-2012, 05:48 PM
he was dying to learn deep diving techniques.

I am sure he was striving for self improvement when something went horribly wrong.

What i found interesting was his girlfreind found him in the ppol and she was one of the jurors in his suit against the lapd. doesnt that strike anyone else as odd?

Of course back to the topic. If the state of california said oj didnt do it then who am i to argue?

DocHoss
06-18-2012, 10:59 PM
I am sure he was striving for self improvement when something went horribly wrong.

What i found interesting was his girlfreind found him in the ppol and she was one of the jurors in his suit against the lapd. doesnt that strike anyone else as odd?

Of course back to the topic. If the state of california said oj didnt do it then who am i to argue?
No, not the state. Twelve jurors said the State of California did not adequately prove he did it, even though some of them thought he did. And to rub salt in the wound (maybe a poor choice of words), he managed to protect his assets so that the civil suit couldn't collect much of anything.

beachguy498
06-19-2012, 05:28 AM
I remember watching it with my family, my youngest was almost 2 at the time. That and the trial will always stick with many of us. OJ, what a plummet he took. Revered athlete to an incarcerated pariah... wow.

Rob

GuyJin
06-19-2012, 05:58 AM
The trial was a mockery of justice. Sure, you had a racist cop but let's not forget Johnny Cochrane, who also tossed in his views on race and maneuvered the trial into a black versus white issue instead of a case of OJ offing his wife and Ronald Goldman. Oh, I'm sorry, 'allegedly' offing them. Who weeps for them?

Hopefully, some justice will be meted out behind bars before his sentence is up.

StressMonkey
06-19-2012, 07:53 AM
Oh, I'm sorry, 'allegedly' offing them. Who weeps for them?

Now now. When he wrote the book "IF I did it" didn't you see the "IF" part?

/sarcasm