PDA

View Full Version : Happy Father's Day to all the Dads out there!!

MiamiSpartan
06-17-2012, 06:23 AM
Major props to you all for a job well done!
Love my Dad, and wish we lived closer to each other.....

BergMuscle
06-17-2012, 07:32 AM
Happy Father's Day to all dad's putting out a great example for the next generation.

latebloomingmom
06-17-2012, 10:20 AM
Happy Daddy's day to all the dads, stepdads, grandpapas and surrogate fathers that are doing it everyday:)

LisaSkinnoble
06-17-2012, 01:57 PM
Happy Father's Day, Gentlemen!

Dads are great. :)

-=FLEX=-
06-17-2012, 02:20 PM
Had a nice lunch out with 2 of my 3 sons and my stepson.

Was very lulzy. :)

Hoping my oldest will show up at some point....haven't heard from him yet.

Have a great day, all you other Dad's on the O35.

dbx
06-17-2012, 03:27 PM
All three of mine called early today. True story; last Sat. night my daughter called and asked what I was doing Sunday. I told her, "Nothing much", so she replied that her and her boyfriend, along with my oldest son, were coming up to take me to lunch. Awesome, right? As they're standing here in my apt., and as we're about to leave to go eat, I said, "I'm surprised you're doing this a week early, since Father's Day isn't until next weekend." Silence in the room, and my oldest son turns to his sister and says, "Retard!" :D :D They each thought that it was that day :D.

I had a great time! :cool:

UnaChispita
06-17-2012, 03:36 PM
All three of mine called early today. True story; last Sat. night my daughter called and asked what I was doing Sunday. I told her, "Nothing much", so she replied that her and her boyfriend, along with my oldest son, were coming up to take me to lunch. Awesome, right? As they're standing here in my apt., and as we're about to leave to go eat, I said, "I'm surprised you're doing this a week early, since Father's Day isn't until next weekend." Silence in the room, and my oldest son turns to his sister and says, "Retard!" :D :D They each thought that it was that day :D.

I had a great time! :cool:

That's pretty cute! :)

Happy Father's Day to all the dads!

And may I say, while this has absolutely nothing to do with parenting, you O35 dads look GREAT!!

Man, I love the internet...

so-tex
06-17-2012, 03:41 PM
I had a great father's day weekend. My daughter and her boyfriend came down from college to be with us. She served me ham and cheese omlets in bed this morning and made me a cake to boot. I was sad to see them go.

Jtbny
06-17-2012, 04:10 PM
Happy fathers day Dads! Took my oldest daughter (19 months) and my dad out for ice cream today. Now I get to hold my three day old daughter to end the day. Best fathers day ever :)

powernpain
06-17-2012, 04:23 PM
Have a good one boys, I am sure you deserve it. - "Happy fathers day"

powernpain
06-17-2012, 04:28 PM
Now I get to hold my three day old daughter to end the day. Best fathers day ever :)

Keep "holding" on....it goes fast, got my first teenager "girl" (great kid) 2 more girls to come and then the boy! Can't believe where the time has gone.

whatevergirl
06-17-2012, 04:57 PM
And to those whose dads have passed away, and you're missing them this day...God bless you, and http://www.free-emoticons.co.uk/emoticons/Sign/big_hug.gif

UnaChispita
06-17-2012, 10:10 PM
And to those whose dads have passed away, and you're missing them this day...God bless you, and http://www.free-emoticons.co.uk/emoticons/Sign/big_hug.gif

Bless you! He died right before the last Father's Day, so this is the second.

Thanks! Our dads who have passed had much influence, and it is good reminder.

beachguy498
06-18-2012, 04:56 AM
A belated happy FD to all the dads!

I had a nice day, both my sons were over, one came down from The Bronx Saturday afternoon. I had breakfast cooked for me while I did the pool maintenance, got some nice gifts (I always insist on getting something the whole family can use) and went out to see my dad, he's 95. We had a barbecue with plenty of food, I was sound asleep by 8:30.. a good day.

Rob