PDA

View Full Version : people who have had the same AV for years..

bodyhard
06-15-2012, 04:40 PM
Whats up with you folks, change the damn thing already!

That is all.

pharmamarketer
06-15-2012, 04:42 PM
Yeh, you're one of them:D.

bodyhard
06-15-2012, 04:49 PM
Yeh, you're one of them:D.

Yeah I know my AV is from 2005, I need to update that sh!t...

Oceanside
06-15-2012, 04:49 PM
no......

bodyhard
06-15-2012, 04:50 PM
no......

Shut up OS no one even knows what you look like, do you even lift???

bigvin73
06-15-2012, 04:53 PM

That is all.

I had to have my wife do the one I have I'm computer illiterate. I don't wanna ask her to do it again she's crazy.

Oceanside
06-15-2012, 04:54 PM
Shut up OS no one even knows what you look like, do you even lift???

real men swim !

can you even swim ?

BillReilly
06-15-2012, 05:02 PM
real men swim !

can you even swim ?

I'm invisible. What's your excuse?

-=FLEX=-
06-15-2012, 05:04 PM
Mine is new.

Lisa took the pic Wednesday night.

bodyhard
06-15-2012, 05:22 PM
real men swim !

can you even swim ?

fat folks float, I bet you float like a motherf'ker., well cause I bet you are really fat and never touched a weight in your life!

bodyhard
06-15-2012, 05:23 PM
I had to have my wife do the one I have I'm computer illiterate. I don't wanna ask her to do it again she's crazy.

Turn in your man card for being afraid of the wifey!

tmonkey
06-15-2012, 05:26 PM
I like mine

and the last time i changed it, it seemed to piss some people off

my daughter (on my shoulders) is over 10 y.o. now

bodyhard
06-15-2012, 05:28 PM
I like mine

Really? People got upset that you changed your AV? Thats a new one...

bigvin73
06-15-2012, 05:29 PM
Turn in your man card for being afraid of the wifey!

Stop man you know good and well I have a newyorican wife from the BX I have reason to fear lol

-=FLEX=-
06-15-2012, 05:35 PM

Aware

Nikonguy
06-15-2012, 06:46 PM
I like mine

She must be getting heavy by now

tmonkey
06-15-2012, 07:17 PM
She must be getting heavy by now

new workout plan

fn257
06-15-2012, 07:25 PM
I don't want to change mine, that pic was when I was younger and looked good, now I have grey hair and am fat.

It might just make some folks sick.

cowboybiker
06-15-2012, 07:30 PM
I honestly thought it was a Hurley shirt.

But thanks for clarifying that it was Under Armour ;)

StressMonkey
06-15-2012, 07:45 PM
There's some people who I don't interact with that I identify completely by their avatar. There's been times where people like that finally got around to changing it and it takes me a while to remember who they were.

LisaSkinnoble
06-15-2012, 07:48 PM
Oh stop.

So I don't age well.

http://gickr.com/results4/anim_dc083c66-28f6-0914-31f8-4aca86d3ea10.gif

cowboybiker
06-15-2012, 08:08 PM
I kee trying but a potato would take better pics than my phone :mad:

DubfromGA
06-15-2012, 08:23 PM
You make a great point, BH.

bodyhard
06-15-2012, 08:23 PM
Stop man you know good and well I have a newyorican wife from the BX I have reason to fear lol

Ohhhh damn you are in trouble, Rican AND from the BX?? Damn....

baker
06-15-2012, 08:48 PM
Changed mine last week. Feelsgoodman.....

dbx
06-15-2012, 09:04 PM
As I've told John, privately before, taking pics of myself is just not...my thing. I'll leave it at that ;).

DocHoss
06-15-2012, 09:30 PM
Oh stop.

So I don't age well.

Nonsense! Goddesses are ageless. Besides, I remember you had a different AV and I've been here just 9 months.

Changed mine last week. Feelsgoodman.....
I have to say, that's a damn good one

latebloomingmom
06-15-2012, 09:33 PM
I like to see the new ones..let's me see the changes people are making :)

itsagoodday
06-15-2012, 09:39 PM
The only problem with taking pictures of me is that I'm in them. Dunno, it took me a couple of months to post one. Give me a couple more years for a second one.

V-240
06-15-2012, 09:56 PM
Mirror: “Wow! You look amazing today.”

Camera: “LOL, just kidding!”

:mad:

bodyhard
06-16-2012, 08:04 AM
As I've told John, privately before, taking pics of myself is just not...my thing. I'll leave it at that ;).

Funny thing is if I recall correctly. I was the one who convinced you to put up the MM pic :D

F'cking hilarious I know I have been there! :)

KeepItMoving
06-16-2012, 08:13 AM
as i've told john, privately before, taking pics of myself is just not...my thing. I'll leave it at that ;).^^^^this^^^

DocHoss
06-16-2012, 08:52 AM

We obviously have the same mirror and same camera!

itsagoodday
06-16-2012, 09:00 AM
We obviously have the same mirror and same camera!

I think I may have the same camera too, but where the heck did you get that mirror? I want twenty of them.

Karl_Hungus
06-16-2012, 09:40 AM

I know this feeling exactly -- I'm the same way.

dbx
06-16-2012, 01:56 PM
Funny thing is if I recall correctly. I was the one who convinced you to put up the MM pic :D

You recall correctly! And thus, affirm my point; it took someone I like/respect to goad me into posting a new freaking pic! :D

For the couple of pics that I even have of myself:

Me: "Son, would you mind taking a few pics of me flexing? You know, just between us, K?"

Son: "Dad, wtf? That's teH ghey. You aren't serious, are you?" :D

I taught them well. Seriously :cool:

(but that's just me)

Kraken
06-16-2012, 02:28 PM
Changed mine about two weeks ago. I try to keep up, but I either forget, or am going through some dry spells where progress over a certain period wasn't great.

-=FLEX=-
06-16-2012, 03:19 PM

Freaking hilarious.

I know that feel....

Me: "Son, would you mind taking a few pics of me flexing? You know, just between us, K?"

My son is the same; he trolls me hard.

It's hard for me to get decent pics, because Lisa is not a great photographer, my sons trolls me, and it's hard to flex and take a pic at the same time.

Mindi912
06-16-2012, 03:20 PM

That is all.

Avi was taken a couple of weeks ago :p

Karl_Hungus
06-16-2012, 03:50 PM

It's hard for me to get decent pics, because Lisa is not a great photographer, my sons trolls me, and it's hard to flex and take a pic at the same time.

You know you are spending too much time on the internet when you start using the word "troll" to describe people in real life.

mtpockets
06-16-2012, 03:53 PM
you know you are spending too much time on the internet when you start using the word "troll" to describe people in real life.

lol

Frnkd
06-16-2012, 05:01 PM
There's some people who I don't interact with that I identify completely by their avatar. There's been times where people like that finally got around to changing it and it takes me a while to remember who they were.

^^^^^^I can relate, I look for the guy with the blue shirt, yellow shorts, etc. if you keep changing that can be confusing. I have never read a national geographic, yet I can tell you almost what pictures are in it. :p

mtpockets
06-16-2012, 05:13 PM
. I have never read a national geographic, yet I can tell you almost what pictures are in it. :p

Seen my first set of boobies in national geographic, unfortunately the bone through her nose and saucer in her lip was turnoff.

DubfromGA
06-16-2012, 05:14 PM
You know you are spending too much time on the internet when you start using the word "troll" to describe people in real life.

lol

Quality opinions from two AVI-less hombres. Put up or shut up, beetches :)

StressMonkey
06-16-2012, 05:17 PM
^^^^^^I can relate, I look for the guy with the blue shirt, yellow shorts, etc. if you keep changing that can be confusing. I have never read a national geographic, yet I can tell you almost what pictures are in it. :p

Yellow shorts guy was one of the people I thought of when I typed that. I have no idea what that dude's name is. :D

JolietKev
06-16-2012, 05:29 PM
<------Here ya go.

mtpockets
06-16-2012, 05:30 PM

Sorry not my thing! But i will voice my opinion as I see fit and you can kiss my ass!

acrawlingchaos
06-16-2012, 05:31 PM
I am just waiting to look a little more like I lift.... then I'll put a pic back up.

I was shamed into removing my last one... I choked back the tears, and powered on.

http://roflrazzi.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/funny-celebrity-pictures-swallow-sadness-like-a-boss.jpg

-=FLEX=-
06-16-2012, 05:33 PM
Sorry not my thing! But i will voice my opinion as I see fit and you can kiss my ass!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-DGGcdZ4KYbA/T5FeDLPuJJI/AAAAAAAACKo/2ofTef2oC0w/s1600/good-good-let-the-jimmies-rustle-through-you.png

acrawlingchaos
06-16-2012, 05:40 PM
Sorry not my thing! But i will voice my opinion as I see fit and you can kiss my ass!Doesn't like to display physique or progress in a sport based on progress and physique.

Makes perfect sense.

latebloomingmom
06-16-2012, 05:43 PM
Quality opinions from two AVI-less hombres. Put up or shut up, beetches :)I have seen a few pics of Karl...I dont think he needs to post an AVI to proove anything..:)
same goes for the SOB..

Karl_Hungus
06-16-2012, 06:06 PM

Pics in bodyspace brah....

I have seen a few pics of Karl...I dont think he needs to post an AVI to proove anything..:)
same goes for the SOB..

Thanks LBM!

I was just messin' with ya Flex :)

-=FLEX=-
06-16-2012, 06:29 PM

Well he is 16 and that is the term he uses, so...... :) :D

Frnkd
06-16-2012, 08:39 PM
Seen my first set of boobies in national geographic, unfortunately the bone through her nose and saucer in her lip was turnoff.

I cued into the word bone and boobies, good thing I read it clearly, I think I remember that edition! :D

bodyhard
06-16-2012, 09:10 PM
I have seen a few pics of Karl...I dont think he needs to post an AVI to proove anything..:)
same goes for the SOB..

Who said anything about proving anything?

latebloomingmom
06-16-2012, 09:13 PM
see this^^^^ I assumed this is what he meant BH

perhaps I misunderstood?

bodyhard
06-16-2012, 09:17 PM
see this^^^^ I assumed this is what he meant BH

perhaps I misunderstood?

Ohh I did not see that. But my original post was about people who have the same AV pic for months some even years. I was not referring to the no AV folks, those guys have their own issues :)

tryintorebuild
06-16-2012, 10:54 PM
Planning to change mine this week. Tried the other day, but phone wouldn't cooperate.

litljay
06-16-2012, 11:12 PM

LULZ! Yep. Just did it this morning.

IronCharles
06-16-2012, 11:32 PM
Seen my first set of boobies in national geographic, unfortunately the bone through her nose and saucer in her lip was turnoff.First set of boobies I saw had a bone in between them, too. But that wasn't no saucer she had between her lips. It was more like.....

......wait, I read that wrong. Never mind.

bigt405
06-17-2012, 04:54 AM
I recently changed mine....... :)

DocHoss
06-17-2012, 07:46 AM
I think I may have the same camera too, but where the heck did you get that mirror? I want twenty of them.
It's in my apartment in Puerto Rico. Mind you the combination of camera with mirror cancels the effect somewhat, but in real life, at the right spot, it was awesome :)
http://i1260.photobucket.com/albums/ii577/DocHoss/BB-dot-com/Mirror2.jpg

BergMuscle
06-17-2012, 08:38 AM
(A)Just realized it's time to change mine. Done

(B)Also realized that I want to put up something new. On the list for after vacation.

DaddyJax
06-17-2012, 09:47 AM
I keep mine up because I cant even fit into those shorts anymore and I am using it for motivation since I have returned to this site.

pharmamarketer
06-17-2012, 03:04 PM
changed mine a few weeks ago. i am hoping to join the leg shot avi crowd by summers end

Kraken
06-17-2012, 05:00 PM
I keep mine up because I cant even fit into those shorts anymore and I am using it for motivation since I have returned to this site.

This is kind of misleading to people, don't you think?

I had stopped lifting for more than two years, became a fatty, looked horrible. My motivation was to work up to being able to put up a respectable avatar again. I COULD have used an old one, but I didnt think that was right.

JMO

StressMonkey
06-17-2012, 06:29 PM
This is kind of misleading to people, don't you think?

I had stopped lifting for more than two years, became a fatty, looked horrible. My motivation was to work up to being able to put up a respectable avatar again. I COULD have used an old one, but I didnt think that was right.

JMO

How is it misleading? This isn't a dating website. If someone puts up a picture of themselves that they're proud of there's nothing wrong with that. Even more so considering he's trying to get back to that. I wasn't aware that there's an expiration date for avatars.

so-tex
06-17-2012, 06:37 PM
How is it misleading? This isn't a dating website. If someone puts up a picture of themselves that they're proud of there's nothing wrong with that. Even more so considering he's trying to get back to that. I wasn't aware that there's an expiration date for avatars.

^^^^ Agree.

tobymax123
06-17-2012, 09:01 PM
I change my avatar fairly often, just to remind myself that I'm making progress every time I log onto the site. The current one has been up for a few days.

I usually take pics about every two weeks. I started doing that because I was obsessed with my pecs being asymmetrical and I was searching for signs that my efforts to even them out were working. Usually I look at the pics for a few seconds and then delete them, but sometimes I come across one that looks like it will be a good avatar so I post it up!

Karl_Hungus
06-18-2012, 01:37 AM
I was not referring to the no AV folks, those guys have their own issues :)

Yeah, some of them are more interested in strength (not bodybuilding), so showing an avi of their physique doesn't make much sense. ;)

Husky Bob
06-18-2012, 09:55 AM
I'm a lazy old fart...

plus I haven't change enough to bother showing it! LOL

danap3681
06-18-2012, 10:49 AM

That is all.

Changed mine. :)

socket
06-18-2012, 11:04 AM
For the couple of pics that I even have of myself:

Lol, My sons are the same way. And my wife is even worse...."oh god, get over yourself:cool:"

they just don't understand:D

My daughter is helpfull, but she can't take pics worth a shti....

Non the less, I try to update mine a least a couple times a year..

Smelly bull
06-18-2012, 11:35 AM
New one on the left..spent the day with my dad, brothers and my son....drank to much, ate to much, but **** it, it was a great day.

discdoggie
06-18-2012, 04:32 PM
same goes for the SOB..

What is this I read? :confused:

And here I thought I was the only one./ :(

<<<----Disappoint and jelly.

As for the no-avis or old avis, is that any worse than the ones who change nearly every day, with pics that have zero to do with lifting? Ass crack shots, lip-biting shots, come-hither black & white soft focus, hanging off the couch in a centerfold pose?

Wait, don't answer. ;)

latebloomingmom
06-18-2012, 04:57 PM
I snoop around a lot DD:)

discdoggie
06-18-2012, 05:36 PM
I snoop around a lot DD:)

I INVENTED internet snooping. :D

hammerfelt
06-18-2012, 05:38 PM
Mine is now a picture from 1987. How is that for progress? ;-)

StressMonkey
06-18-2012, 06:20 PM
As for the no-avis or old avis, is that any worse than the ones who change nearly every day, with pics that have zero to do with lifting? Ass crack shots, lip-biting shots, come-hither black & white soft focus, hanging off the couch in a centerfold pose?

Wait, don't answer. ;)

You forgot the 'tugging your shorts down' ones.

Kraken
06-18-2012, 06:21 PM
Mine is now a picture from 1987. How is that for progress? ;-)

That's a pretty cool pic, actually.

V-240
06-18-2012, 06:31 PM
New one on the left..spent the day with my dad, brothers and my son....drank to much, ate to much, but **** it, it was a great day.

RED SOLO CUP!

:D

asdf

crupiea
06-18-2012, 06:37 PM
I have only changed my av once in the last 6 years.

You see, I like to look at my old posts from time to time to reflect on the good times i had with each and every one of you.

Either that or I am just too lazy to change it and dont really care.

Karl_Hungus
06-18-2012, 06:52 PM
What is this I read? :confused:

And here I thought I was the only one./ :(

<<<----Disappoint and jelly.

lol....well, you are the only one that has had the misfortune of seeing my ugly mug -- a punishment that I have yet to inflict upon the rest of the forum :D

discdoggie
06-19-2012, 09:24 AM
lol....well, you are the only one that has had the misfortune of seeing my ugly mug -- a punishment that I have yet to inflict upon the rest of the forum :D

Don't listen to Karl everyone. He is, actually, very handsome. :)

VERY handsome with a beard. ;). Still wearing one these days Karl?

discdoggie
06-19-2012, 11:56 AM
And in honor of this thread, I changed mine. :D It is current; today as a matter of fact. I really liked the previous one---the quality was just too ****ty. A shame too, because I really DO have some detail and separation in my quads/glutes/hams now. :( But you couldn't see it in the photo. Hell, you could barely tell it was ME in the photo.

bodyhard
06-19-2012, 12:33 PM
And in honor of this thread, I changed mine. :D It is current; today as a matter of fact. I really liked the previous one---the quality was just too ****ty. A shame too, because I really DO have some detail and separation in my quads/glutes/hams now. :( But you couldn't see it in the photo. Hell, you could barely tell it was ME in the photo.

You see how hard was that? And look how good you look! ;)

DocHoss
06-19-2012, 12:51 PM
Hoo-wee - that's an awesome AV. Well, I should say an AV of an awesome body!

Kraken
06-19-2012, 01:02 PM

Very nice! Great work!

chodan9
06-19-2012, 02:58 PM
I updated mine in February, so I uploaded a new one ripped from a video I did yesterday of me doing cable fly's

latebloomingmom
06-19-2012, 03:55 PM
And in honor of this thread, I changed mine. :D It is current; today as a matter of fact. I really liked the previous one---the quality was just too ****ty. A shame too, because I really DO have some detail and separation in my quads/glutes/hams now. :( But you couldn't see it in the photo. Hell, you could barely tell it was ME in the photo.I thought the other one was a very pretty pic DD

discdoggie
06-19-2012, 04:18 PM
I thought the other one was a very pretty pic DD

Pretty because it didn't look like me, lol! :D

Hoo-wee - that's an awesome AV. Well, I should say an AV of an awesome body!
Thanks. :)

You see how hard was that? And look how good you look! ;)
It was actually quite easy! ;)

Very nice! Great work!
Thank you. :)

Karl_Hungus
06-19-2012, 07:35 PM
Don't listen to Karl everyone. He is, actually, very handsome. :)

VERY handsome with a beard. ;). Still wearing one these days Karl?

Thanks DD :o

Yeah, I'm still pursuing manly beardliness, but due to poor follicular upkeep, I am beginning to look like the unabomber. Some trimming is in order :p

BTW -- Looking killer in the new avi -- I is jealous of them abs!

discdoggie
06-20-2012, 05:37 AM
Thanks DD :o

Yeah, I'm still pursuing manly beardliness, but due to poor follicular upkeep, I am beginning to look like the unabomber. !

You know, the killing of people aside, he was a fascinating fellow.

What can I say? I'm a sucker for hairy dudes. :D

tryintorebuild
06-20-2012, 05:37 AM
Updated.