PDA

View Full Version : Funny thing happened at the gym last night, another AS question...

bodyhard
06-15-2012, 12:43 PM
Last night at the gym I was doing decline bench (to the neck) a guy right next to me, doing incline presses, kept looking over to me.

I was doing 175lbs he was doing 315lbs. He kept looking over to me and I was getting to the point where I was going to say "Why the F'ck do you keep looking at me!" He finally (I guess he got the courage to ask) says to me, "excuse me but can I ask you a question"

Here I thought he was going to ask me why I bench to the neck, but nooooooo, that was not his question. He says to me, I have been noticing you and you are growing really fast, do you know where I can get something to help me?

I knew what he meant but to be an ass I said, something like what? And he says "You knows steroids" So I looked around the gym, saw one of the bigger guys in the gym and I said, I get it from that guy over there.

He said thanks, is he approachable? I said sure no problem tell him Edward sent you.

:D :D :D

I wonder what is going to happen..

Brackneyc
06-15-2012, 12:45 PM
Last night at the gym I was doing decline bench (to the neck) a guy right next to me, doing incline presses, kept looking over to me.

I was doing 175lbs he was doing 315lbs. He kept looking over to me and I was getting to the point where I was going to say "Why the F'ck do you keep looking at me!" He finally (I guess he got the courage to ask) says to me, "excuse me but can I ask you a question"

Here I thought he was going to ask me why I bench to the neck, but nooooooo, that was not his question. He says to me, I have been noticing you and you are growing really fast, do you know where I can get something to help me?

I knew what he meant but to be an ass I said, something like what? And he says "You knows steroids" So I looked around the gym, saw one of the bigger guys in the gym and I said, I get it from that guy over there.

He said thanks, is he approachable? I said sure no problem tell him Edward sent you.

Edward is a dead man. :D

-=FLEX=-
06-15-2012, 12:46 PM
And he says "You knows steroids" So I looked around the gym, saw one of the bigger guys in the gym and I said, I get it from that guy over there.

srsly?

That is funny stuff right there!

bodyhard
06-15-2012, 12:48 PM
srsly?

That is funny stuff right there!

Dead serious. I told Patty as soon as I got home and she said, you are going to get yourself in some sh!t, why did you do that. She didn't think it was funny :(

bodyhard
06-15-2012, 12:58 PM
Edward is a dead man. :D

Who's Edward??? :D :D

Lou1se
06-15-2012, 12:59 PM
lol ;)

bodyhard
06-15-2012, 01:04 PM
lol ;)

I gather you are OK with it as my wife did not find it amusing at all.

powrfrk
06-15-2012, 01:04 PM
Hahahaaa....thats a good one there, think im a give that one a try

Nikonguy
06-15-2012, 01:05 PM

Hey thanks man. I'll give you a percentage for every bro you steer my way.

Thanks,
Ed(ward)

brb, filling gel-caps with creatine

Brackneyc
06-15-2012, 01:06 PM

That guy over there ----> eating a freshly killed gazelle...

bigvin73
06-15-2012, 01:06 PM

That is one of those things only BH would do I think it's great man laughed like hell reading it.

Corbi
06-15-2012, 01:44 PM
Good one BH, finally a thread where you didn't have to beat someones @ss:D

mal1ce
06-15-2012, 01:46 PM
Lmao, perfect.

MiamiSpartan
06-15-2012, 01:48 PM
That is pretty funny story....

bodyhard
06-15-2012, 01:51 PM
Truth be told, if the guy would have made friends with me, then in time asked me something along those lines I would have been honest with the guy. But for the f'cking guy to just flat out ask a question like that, screams MORON, in so many f'cking levels.

bodyhard
06-15-2012, 04:31 PM
No, he said it straight out.

Frnkd
06-15-2012, 05:29 PM
I was wondering who that guy was? Kept saying Ed sent me and winking. :D

djflex
06-15-2012, 05:55 PM
Lol!

Sadly, most people just ask me where the best cheeseburgers in town are.....

bodyhard
06-15-2012, 08:31 PM
I was wondering who that guy was? Kept saying Ed sent me and winking. :D

I am wondering when will he get the courage to actually asked the guy lol

Lol!

In the streets people asked me where are the drugs at..:D

DubfromGA
06-15-2012, 08:37 PM
Great story, BH. I laughed at that one. Fast thinking on your part.

Lol!

Damn, I know whatcha mean. Like I've got total recall on the specials that aren't on the menus.

beachguy498
06-15-2012, 08:41 PM
You should have told him... no steroids... I drink straight battery acid.

Rob

Brackneyc
06-16-2012, 06:04 AM
You should have told him... no steroids... I drink straight battery acid.

Rob

You use Nuerocore too I see, :D

chodan9
06-16-2012, 09:07 AM
tell the next one to do a google search for "refined badger semen"
all the pros are doing that now.

2nd_chance
06-16-2012, 09:27 AM
Dead serious. I told Patty as soon as I got home and she said, you are going to get yourself in some sh!t, why did you do that. She didn't think it was funny :(Patty is wrong... it is very funny :D

bodyhard
06-16-2012, 09:36 AM
Patty is wrong... it is very funny :D

You want her FB page so you can tell her :D :D

jayluk4600
06-16-2012, 09:47 AM
Dead serious. I told Patty as soon as I got home and she said, you are going to get yourself in some sh!t, why did you do that. She didn't think it was funny :(

My woman would of reacted the same lol. But ya funny stuff