PDA

View Full Version : Bacon Sundae

pharmamarketer
06-14-2012, 11:36 AM
someone had to do it

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/harmon-leon/a-new-treat-for-obese-ame_b_1595098.html

Brackneyc
06-14-2012, 11:56 AM
I love having bacon on Sundays

V-240
06-14-2012, 04:17 PM
I think Denny's already beat them to the punch. They had that Baconalia thing a few months ago with a thing like that on the menu. Was tempted, but steered clear of Denny's as a matter of my normal policy, lol.

pharmamarketer
06-14-2012, 04:34 PM
I wont try it. I love bacon but I am not a big ice cream fan

SP1966
06-14-2012, 04:36 PM
...I am not a big ice cream fan

Of course not, but its only because you haven't tried it with bacon yet!

Whatanejit
06-14-2012, 06:37 PM
Bacon and maple syrup is delish so I'm sure it might work in a myocardial infarction sort of way :)

Our Heston has been doing something similar for a few years now..

D6CLoRuvGcY

StressMonkey
06-14-2012, 08:23 PM
I wont try it. I love bacon but I am not a big ice cream fan

I love bacon and I love chocolate but I gagged when I tried a chocolate bar with bacon in it. I'm guessing I would have a similar reaction to this.

Marius_Ursus
06-15-2012, 06:59 AM
Well, we went to Burger King last night, and while I was munching away at my grilled chicken and walnut salad, she asked me if I wanted to try that sundae. I told her I'd split it with her, so I could at least see what it was like without eating too much of it and feeling like I'd thrown my money away when I only had three bites.

It wasn't bad. she liked it more than I did, but she's into that salty/sweet combination of flavors more than I am. I'd have it again (when my cut is over...a whole one, maybe two) because bacon and caramel together was really good. The chocolate and bacon was good but not AS good. (They put chocolate and caramel on this sundae.) The ice cream was pretty meh, average soft serve.