PDA

View Full Version : R&P Retarded Poster of the Year: Bi-annual election

markymark69
06-14-2012, 10:26 AM
I've thought long and hard on this one. It was tough to choose between Tekkendo & Streetbull. They have been running neck and neck for a long time. Every now and then Amtharin would give them a run for the money. But then a new contender arose from the ashes: Flairon

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145682471

One guy says he was molested 50 different times.

I'm sorry, but if you keep going back to some guys house 49 times after the first time you were molested against your will, you're not a 'victim' you're a repeat customer.

Cliffs: Child molested 50 times. Child wasnt molested..he was just a repeat customer.

Any other nominations?

DennisR1977
06-14-2012, 10:30 AM
Cliffs: Child molested 50 times. Child wasnt molested..he was just a repeat customer.

Any other nominations?

Nope, that pretty much takes the cake. What a moron.

HELIX35
06-14-2012, 10:32 AM
Streetbull or semitope

NeoginCF
Approved

YARDGORILLA
Flarion = Arlecchino ???

amtharin
06-14-2012, 10:34 AM
So we elect the "retarded poster of they year", two times per year???

markymark69
06-14-2012, 10:35 AM

Bi-annual election. Results from here carry over to December election.

DocHol1day
06-14-2012, 10:36 AM
Swap out scubastevo for tekkendo. I sometimes agree with stevo, but its obvious he's painfully dumb. Tekkendo mostly trolls but every once in a while he makes a serious post and you can tell he's actually not an idiot.

Judgment
06-14-2012, 10:37 AM
I can't figure out who is more retarded: semitope or voodoo101

YARDGORILLA
06-14-2012, 10:37 AM

How RETARDED is that?

lasher
06-14-2012, 10:39 AM
This thread is pretty funny given your outrage in the beeewbs got banned thread.

Tekkendo
06-14-2012, 10:44 AM
oh look, it is another McPhucktard's pathetic troll attempt at rounding up his phucktard, leftard, and libtard nuthuggers to try to get back at people who have humiliated him.

of all the people, McPhucktard ought to be the expert in treating butthurt..... afterall... :D :D

http://prisonmovies.nfshost.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/lets-go1-300x168.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/W6oo0.gif

DocHol1day
06-14-2012, 10:44 AM
This thread is pretty funny given your outrage in the beeewbs got banned thread.

its ok. He came back as phantomchaos

NotSwoleBrah
06-14-2012, 10:47 AM
Can I nominate more than one person?

IAmBatman
06-14-2012, 10:50 AM
Tough call.. People who are conspiracy theorists, trolling or terribly pushing an agenda shouldn't really be considered. Steveo, Beewbs, Voodoo, Semitope, Streetbull would always take the cake.

Flairon has had a couple of really brutal threads lately, Amtharin doesn't say a whole that is stupid but if he is wrong or off base at all he refuses to admit and will argue ad nauseum over the context of a word. Yardgorilla, voltio, and tamorlane make the largest number of annoying **** eating threads.

I would probably give the edge to flairon after he tripped over his own feet between the honor student spending a night in jail and zimmerman not allowed bail threads.

amtharin
06-14-2012, 10:56 AM
Tough call.. People who are conspiracy theorists, trolling or terribly pushing an agenda shouldn't really be considered. Steveo, Beewbs, Voodoo, Semitope, Streetbull would always take the cake.

Flairon has had a couple of really brutal threads lately, Amtharin doesn't say a whole that is stupid but if he is wrong or off base at all he refuses to admit and will argue ad nauseum over the context of a word. Yardgorilla, voltio, and tamorlane make the largest number of annoying **** eating threads.

I would probably give the edge to flairon after he tripped over his own feet between the honor student spending a night in jail and zimmerman not allowed bail threads.

You think I just come out of the gates arguing over the context of words?? No, that is usually to combat posters who are taking my words out of context, just to try and save face when they try to prove me wrong. Arguing over context is pretty common around here, and is hardly exclusive to me.

brighamw
06-14-2012, 10:58 AM
its ok. He came back as phantomchaos

Not for long ;)

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145679411

Post #4

TH3SHR3DD3R
06-14-2012, 11:00 AM
In reference to the thread in the OP: if you are a child, and you decide to put up with being groped in exchange for gifts, a crime has not occurred. From the Legal Anals (sic) of flairon.

Apeus
06-14-2012, 11:01 AM
Swap out scubastevo for tekkendo. I sometimes agree with stevo, but its obvious he's painfully dumb. Tekkendo mostly trolls but every once in a while he makes a serious post and you can tell he's actually not an idiot.

Scubastevo definitely wins.

I don't think I've ever heard anybody call my arguments "communist" before, or have anyone think I'm a liberal.

lasher
06-14-2012, 11:04 AM
Not for long ;)

Post #4

bahahaha.... oh man. This makes my day.

UThinkImCute
06-14-2012, 11:09 AM
bahahaha.... oh man. This makes my day.

What about the fact that CoolDelHa got modnegged two days ago?

lasher
06-14-2012, 11:09 AM
What about the fact that CoolDelHa got modnegged two days ago?

yes, I've let him know how much that amuses me as well.

DocHol1day
06-14-2012, 11:13 AM
Not for long ;)

Post #4

Inb4 another no avi whiny kunt who will defend anyone with a D no matter what.

Tamorlane
06-14-2012, 11:25 AM
If all mankind minus one were of one opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
John Stuart Mill

Although I argue with Flairon and others often here I don't think it's fair to say someone is retarded. We all offer unique perspectives and in turn they can help us question and strengthen our own. And if there was no 'stupidity', wisdom would not shine so greatly above it :)

and notice that we tend to divide ourselves in this section based on religion, political ideology, intelligence, etc. we have more in common than we tend to realize. We are all interested in religion/politics and we all have come together on a common website forum....Most people I know irl don't care whatsoever about religion, spirituality or politics.

amtharin
06-14-2012, 11:28 AM
If all mankind minus one were of one opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
John Stuart Mill

Although I argue with Flairon and others often here I don't think it's fair to say someone is retarded. We all offer unique perspectives and in turn they can help us question and strengthen our own. And if there was no 'stupidity', wisdom would not shine so greatly above it :)

Get this Kumbaya crap outta here.

r0gue6
06-14-2012, 11:29 AM
John Stuart Mill

and notice that we tend to divide ourselves in this section based on religion, political ideology, intelligence, etc. we have more in common than we tend to realize. We are all interested in religion/politics and we all have come together on a common website forum....Most people I know irl don't care whatsoever about religion, spirituality or politics.

Calling someone retarded is simply a statement of fact in this case, and it does not serve as any sort of means to silence them.

As you can see, the **** keeps posting.

lasher
06-14-2012, 11:31 AM
Get this Kumbaya crap outta here.

lol'd hard

frasersteen
06-14-2012, 11:33 AM

Don't worry I'm sure we can find space for you too somewhere.

x-trainer ben
06-14-2012, 11:51 AM
No fkn way he said repeat customer! Kids used to not be "fair game", when did this change? Jzus cryst!

IAmBatman
06-14-2012, 12:02 PM
John Stuart Mill

^^^^^^

Oh lawd.. aren't you the same bitch who was crying the other day and calling people names.. all because no one wanted to tug your dick for being smart enough to find a wikipedia page? You trollin.

markymark69
06-14-2012, 12:03 PM

Que?

JUSA
06-14-2012, 12:06 PM
Any other nominations? I'd say Flarion is pretty well up there with stupid posters.

You know, we really should have a right-wing and left-wing Retard of the Year, to separate them. In my eyes, plenty of stupid from both sides, but with just one guy it gets too damn partisan.

markymark69
06-14-2012, 12:09 PM
oh look, it is another McPhucktard's pathetic troll attempt at rounding up his phucktard, leftard, and libtard nuthuggers to try to get back at people who have humiliated him.

of all the people, McPhucktard ought to be the expert in treating butthurt..... afterall... :D :D

]

lol! Like I said You and streetbull have been running neck and neck for a while.

I gonna just let u go to your grave w/o ever knowing what people know about you. That must drive your phaggot brain nut. lolz Sucks to be you, loser.
^^
That one had you running in first place for a long time. But Flairon blew past you with the repeat customer comment.

markymark69
06-14-2012, 12:10 PM
I'd say Flarion is pretty well up there with stupid posters.

You know, we really should have a right-wing and left-wing Retard of the Year, to separate them. In my eyes, plenty of stupid from both sides, but with just one guy it gets too damn partisan.

Anyone can be nominated!

FreidrichHayek
06-14-2012, 12:15 PM
I will nominate markymark69

Tekkendo
06-14-2012, 12:18 PM
I will nominate markymark69

BFast55
06-14-2012, 12:21 PM
LOL agreed w/ OP.
Read it while on the phone with a customer, almost said F**K YOU! Out loud.

nschell69
06-14-2012, 12:23 PM
LOL agreed w/ OP.
Read it while on the phone with a customer, almost said F**K YOU! Out loud.
This. Flairon and Amtharin are easily the dumbest kunts on this board.

MrRIP
06-14-2012, 12:39 PM
Can't agree with you OP Tekkendo is head and shoulders above flairon as the worst. Especially due to his consistency. I demand a recount.

Look at his post ITT

FLIYD
06-14-2012, 12:41 PM
flairon/tekkendo/amtharin

r0gue6
06-14-2012, 12:41 PM
Can't agree with you OP Tekkendo is head and shoulders above flairon as the worst. Especially due to his consistency. I demand a recount.

Look at his post ITT

Agreed, Flairon got caught up in not being able to admit he was wrong to the point where it made him seem to be a butthurt ****phile, but his posts are usually much better than Tekkendo's or amtharins.

amtharin
06-14-2012, 12:43 PM
This. Flairon and Amtharin are easily the dumbest kunts on this board.

I love seeing comments like for posters who I hardly know. I must have owned the fuk out of you at sometime or another, and it must be eating at you.

flairon/tekkendo/amtharin

Yeah, I know you have been a victim on several occasions.

JUSA
06-14-2012, 12:45 PM
Agreed, Flairon got caught up in not being able to admit he was wrong to the point where it made him seem to be a butthurt ****phile, but his posts are usually much better than Tekkendo's or amtharins. Maybe I'm not familiar enough with his posts, but to me, if a 300 pound guy is running around accusing guys 100 pounds lighter than they are as being "obese" because of their BMI, that's just really, really dumb. Like, painfully stupid. Maybe not as bad as the butthurt ****phile incident, but only because it doesn't have the sick connotation of all the child raping to go with it.

Xenic
06-14-2012, 12:48 PM
OP is pretty far up there on the list...

Rogue was too for a while... i don't know what gives... but she's been much more rational as of late.

BFast55
06-14-2012, 12:55 PM

Rogue was too for a while... i don't know what gives... but she's been much more rational as of late.
Rogue is a she? I always assumed wommenz would have an avi so they could get more reps. Even ugly ones. Must be smoking hot bish then.

Rouge, you a 10/10?

FLIYD
06-14-2012, 12:55 PM

i guess this entire subsection is a victim then.

Tekkendo
06-14-2012, 12:56 PM

he is trying to get the anti obama votes to be diverted to GJ. That's his plan to help obama get reelected

amtharin
06-14-2012, 12:58 PM
i guess this entire subsection is a victim then.

There are definitely several, and you are one of them.

r0gue6
06-14-2012, 01:15 PM
Rogue is a she? I always assumed wommenz would have an avi so they could get more reps. Even ugly ones. Must be smoking hot bish then.

Rouge, you a 10/10?

10/10 with a penis. They started the whole female thing as an attack kind of like how some people call Tekkendo a female.

I just dust my shoulders off.

IAmBatman
06-14-2012, 01:18 PM
10/10 with a penis. They started the whole female thing as an attack kind of like how some people call Tekkendo a female.

Tekkendo is a female. And she has several other middle aged woman accounts which so happen to use her actual photos. She just uses the Tekkendo account so she can say whatever she wants and enjoy the anonymity.

BFast55
06-14-2012, 01:20 PM

That kinda surgery can be done over the weekend.

Not a 10/10 but def fukkable
http://images.wikia.com/x-men/images/5/50/15288_rogue_l.jpg

Tekkendo
06-14-2012, 01:21 PM
Tekkendo is a female. And she has several other middle aged woman accounts which so happen to use her actual photos. She just uses the Tekkendo account so she can say whatever she wants and enjoy the anonymity.
look, it is our canadian she-male again... LOL

Tekkendo
06-14-2012, 01:24 PM

she-male got penis too!

amtharin
06-14-2012, 01:26 PM
That kinda surgery can be done over the weekend.

Not a 10/10 but def fukkable
http://images.wikia.com/x-men/images/5/50/15288_rogue_l.jpg

Chin too flat
Figure too boxy
nose too long

Would not bang rogue

Tekkendo
06-14-2012, 01:30 PM
Chin too flat
Figure too boxy
nose too long

Would not bang rogue

Give her to Caesar. She-male or not, he would bang it. LMAO

nschell69
06-14-2012, 01:36 PM
I love seeing comments like for posters who I hardly know. I must have owned the fuk out of you at sometime or another, and it must be eating at you.

I've never been owned by you.. I don't respond to trolls or retarded douches on the internet.

amtharin
06-14-2012, 01:38 PM
I've never been owned by you.. I don't respond to trolls or retarded douches on the internet.

Well since you are responding to me, Ill take it Im not a "trolls or retarded douch on the internet"

As to your first point, we both know that is not true. It pretty common place around here for people to hate the posters that they are at odds with, or who get the best of them. That is the reason I dont have a "most hated poster", Ive never been owned.

nschell69
06-14-2012, 01:45 PM
Well since you are responding to me, Ill take it Im not a "trolls or retarded douch on the internet"

As to your first point, we both know that is not true. It pretty common place around here for people to hate the posters that they are at odds with, or who get the best of them. That is the reason I dont have a "most hated poster", Ive never been owned.
It's your thread.. I'm just living in it.

If I got owned by you I would instantly disable my account out of shame. Terrible poster you are, even now.

Maiar
06-14-2012, 01:47 PM
Tamorlane and Semitope are certainly up there.

amtharin
06-14-2012, 01:48 PM
It's your thread.. I'm just living in it.

If I got owned by you I would instantly disable my account out of shame. Terrible poster you are, even now.

Waiting for you to disable your account.......

markymark69
06-14-2012, 01:50 PM
Hold up! Amtharin is trying to move into 2nd place!

amtharin
06-14-2012, 01:52 PM
Hold up! Amtharin is trying to move into 2nd place!

I need to start owning you phags some more, so I can get up there.

markymark69
06-14-2012, 01:53 PM
I need to start owning you phags some more, so I can get up there.

Jesus it was joke dude. Lighten up.

amtharin
06-14-2012, 01:54 PM
Jesus it was joke dude. Lighten up.

I was being dead serious... dead srs

markymark69
06-14-2012, 01:56 PM
I was being dead serious... dead srs

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Coz_cpLaGSw/S9bCDcgoqBI/AAAAAAAABCQ/4njcguAZHY4/s1600/serious+business.jpg

Everyone..watchout...Amtharin is going to start owning people

on the internet.

Kane_89
06-14-2012, 01:59 PM
Pres. amtharin and VP Tekkendo wins this election every yr in a landslide.

markymark69
06-14-2012, 02:00 PM
Pres. amtharin and VP Tekkendo wins this election every yr in a landslide.

You better be careful. He is going to own you

on the internet.

amtharin
06-14-2012, 02:02 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Coz_cpLaGSw/S9bCDcgoqBI/AAAAAAAABCQ/4njcguAZHY4/s1600/serious+business.jpg

Everyone..watchout...Amtharin is going to start owning people

on the internet.

must be nice to be able to joke around, but its cool. I'm dead serious enough for the both of us.

markymark69
06-14-2012, 02:06 PM
must be nice to be able to joke around, but its cool. I'm dead serious enough for the both of us.

On the internet...

amtharin
06-14-2012, 02:09 PM
You better be careful. He is going to own you

on the internet.

Going to?? kane's been owned by more people than a sports coat from the thrift shop

markymark69
06-14-2012, 02:13 PM
Going to?? kane's been owned by more people than a sports coat from the thrift shop

On the internet....

Jesus you are one weird dude.

Tekkendo
06-14-2012, 02:13 PM

sounds like Mcphucktard's arse in prison!

http://i416.photobucket.com/albums/pp241/3RDW0RLD/MauryLaughing.gif

amtharin
06-14-2012, 02:16 PM
On the internet....

Jesus you are one weird dude.

Cool story, can't wait til the thread comes out.

ll ReNeGaDe ll
06-14-2012, 02:17 PM
This is the first time I've been tempted to rep markymark. That's not even flairon's dumbest comment...

Bnk
06-14-2012, 02:29 PM

Rogue's account has clearly been hacked

bigkarl
06-14-2012, 02:30 PM
People on this site are too easy to troll.

Xenic
06-14-2012, 02:36 PM

I like to think logic prevails…

r0gue6
06-14-2012, 02:59 PM

You can easily tell by my posting style I'm still me.

And I'm usually pretty logical about things, people just get mad when I call them out, and of course, there are those moments when I'm completely wrong.

Xenic
06-14-2012, 03:13 PM

And I'm usually pretty logical about things, people just get mad when I call them out, and of course, there are those moments when I'm completely wrong.

so you're a Garry Johnson fan now?

r0gue6
06-14-2012, 03:15 PM

I was more of a Huntsman fan at first, but gravitated toward Johnson as he will actually be on the ballot.

DocHol1day
06-14-2012, 03:15 PM

kinda blew my mind too...

Xenic
06-14-2012, 03:18 PM
kinda blew my mind too...

notsureifhacked

DocHol1day
06-14-2012, 03:24 PM
notsureifhacked

what me? i liked gary johnson since the first time i looked up his platform. i even made a thread about it. i only threw my support behind ron paul because he had a better shot at getting the nomination than johnson did...

amtharin
06-14-2012, 03:44 PM

That must be awful.

_TG_
06-14-2012, 03:44 PM
semitope

lasher
06-14-2012, 04:08 PM
Chin too flat
Figure too boxy
nose too long

Would not bang rogue

Wanna know how I know you're gay?

Xenic
06-14-2012, 04:31 PM
what me? i liked gary johnson since the first time i looked up his platform. i even made a thread about it. i only threw my support behind ron paul because he had a better shot at getting the nomination than johnson did...

lol, no no i was talkin about rogue...

trying to decide between 2 (R) candidates... mind=blown

Bushmaster
06-14-2012, 05:01 PM
Maybe I'm not familiar enough with his posts, but to me, if a 300 pound guy is running around accusing guys 100 pounds lighter than they are as being "obese" because of their BMI, that's just really, really dumb. Like, painfully stupid.

Lets not forget how he doesn't believe Flt-77 hit the pentagon on 9/11 - yet calls voodoo and other CT's crazy. :confused:

amtharin
06-14-2012, 05:04 PM
Wanna know how I know you're gay?

I forgot to add, too much of a hack.

lasher
06-14-2012, 05:13 PM
semitope

Thanks for reminding me.

SEMII!!!!!! I'm off spread baby, have some greens!

saloman
06-14-2012, 05:15 PM

This.

frasersteen
06-14-2012, 05:21 PM

Tekkendo's ok. I don't agree with him much but he's not an idiot just ideologically different to me which is fine.

If you get in a bunfight with him though he will just troll the sh*t out of you for teh lulz. Obviously quite successfully given the amount of people mad about him.

Judgment
06-14-2012, 05:21 PM
I think we're getting off-topic here. The thread title reads "Retarded Poster", not those we generally disagree with. You just can't get any more retarded than semitope.

At least other religious people I argue with have their own opinions and firmly held beliefs. Semitope just disregards anything he doesn't want to acknowledge and runs with it as fact. He would have made a great priest in the 1700's.

lasher
06-14-2012, 05:23 PM
I think we're getting off-topic here. The thread title reads "Retarded Poster", not those we generally disagree with. You just can't get any more retarded than semitope.

At least other religious people I argue with have their own opinions and firmly held beliefs. Semitope just disregards anything he doesn't want to acknowledge and runs with it as fact. He would have made a great priest in the 1700's.

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Okay.jpeg.+OC_9f71bc_3379545.jpg

frasersteen
06-14-2012, 05:25 PM

Deluded =/= retarded

He's not especially stupid. He just starts with a different set of views than most people. Dat dere indoctrination.

BeefyMcNasty
06-14-2012, 05:40 PM
ITT: The who's who of R/P reduced to "I know you are but what am I?"

Zigrakil
06-14-2012, 05:43 PM
im not sure about intelligence, but tekkendo is probably the most disagreeable person i've encountered thus far. at least semitope has a little tact and scubastevo is so-bad-it's-funny.

DocHol1day
06-14-2012, 05:43 PM
Deluded =/= retarded

He's not especially stupid. He just starts with a different set of views than most people. Dat dere indoctrination.

totally agree. in terms of out and out retarded, its stevo by a mile.

frasersteen
06-14-2012, 05:46 PM
totally agree. in terms of out and out retarded, its stevo by a mile.

stevo = obvious troll is obvious

DocHol1day
06-14-2012, 05:52 PM
stevo = obvious troll is obvious

i want him to be real though....

illriginalized
06-14-2012, 07:33 PM
I give the nomination to lasher, tekkendo, and possibly caesar.

caesar sometimes posts like he's legitimately trolling. lasher and tekkendo I think came from misc... and just suck horribly at trolling. I wouldn't doubt lasher being some sort of secret rep trade group..

inb4 they pick up their ammo off the ground and try again to hurt my feelings :cool:

http://rustledmyjimmies.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/One-Does-Not-Simply-Rustle-my-Jimmies.jpg

IAmBatman
06-14-2012, 07:38 PM

caesar sometimes posts like he's legitimately trolling. lasher and tekkendo I think came from misc... and just suck horribly at trolling. I wouldn't doubt lasher being some sort of secret rep trade group..

Lol.. I forgot about you.. I would put you right up there with Flairon in the group of serious posters who think they are making a good argument.

illriginalized
06-14-2012, 07:39 PM
Lol.. I forgot about you.. I would put you right up there with Flairon in the group of serious posters who think they are making a good argument.

Pffft I'm open to criticism. Once someone proves my argument incorrect, I admit it, and thank them. :cool:

frasersteen
06-14-2012, 07:40 PM
i want him to be real though....

lol, I gotta say though in terms of lowest intelligence there are few I don't actually want to mention because although they are clearly not bright they are pretty un-offensive.

They have died down a bit now but some of the paulbots were ridiculously moronic. Calexas (??) and hublife spring to mind, there were a few others as well. They just couldn't seem to grasp basic concepts.

lasher
06-14-2012, 07:40 PM

inb4 they pick up their ammo off the ground and try again to hurt my feelings :cool:

http://images.wikia.com/southpark/images/e/e9/ScottTenormanMustDie30.gif

IAmBatman
06-14-2012, 07:42 PM
Pffft I'm open to criticism. Once someone proves my argument incorrect, I admit it, and thank them. :cool:

No you don't.. you leave the thread never to be seen again.

illriginalized
06-14-2012, 07:43 PM
http://images.wikia.com/southpark/images/e/e9/ScottTenormanMustDie30.gif
I loled

Yeah.. rep messages are usually enough.

reelop19
06-14-2012, 07:48 PM
Just thinking out loud here but what are you guys using to measure intelligence in a forum? Is there an app for that I can download to my super duper iPad?

Kiknskreem
06-14-2012, 07:49 PM
Once someone proves my argument incorrect, I admit it, and thank them. :cool:

You didn't seem to keen on admitting that that POF profile or whatever it was was you, when it clearly was.

illriginalized
06-14-2012, 07:51 PM
You didn't seem to keen on admitting that that POF profile or whatever it was was you, when it clearly was.

Portion of the info + image. Definitely me. I've already admitted that. That profile on the other hand was not created by me. And I just recently learned of what POF is.. I don't think the profile had anything to do with POF.

Here, lets apply a little logic:

https://www.facebook.com/ZyzzAlive

That's Zyzz guyz! He's really alive... same name, location, the photo is obviously him. It must be him! He's alive and well in Florida :rolleyes:

Kiknskreem
06-14-2012, 07:58 PM
Portion of the info + image. Definitely me. I've already admitted that. That profile on the other hand was not created by me. And I just recently learned of what POF is.. I don't think the profile had anything to do with POF.

Reasonable enough, I had not seen that you conceded that the info and picture was yours. I have had someone create a clone account on here using pictures of mine.

Still think you're a disgusting, hypocritical pig, but I guess you get a pass on this one.

illriginalized
06-14-2012, 07:59 PM
Reasonable enough, I had not seen that you conceded that the info and picture was yours. I have had someone create a clone account on here using pictures of mine.

Still think you're a disgusting, hypocritical pig, but I guess you get a pass on this one.

:cool: It's all good bro. That's the beauty of diversity.

Stizzel
06-14-2012, 08:01 PM
In on funny thread. But what constitutes a retarded poster? There's so much trolling in this section you can never tell...

ll ReNeGaDe ll
06-14-2012, 08:27 PM

LOL, this is a crock. I've pointed out you making logical fallacies a few times, and you just ignore and continue doing the same thing.

DocHol1day
06-14-2012, 08:37 PM
Ok since stevo is an obvious troll, I gotta go with voltio. I've never seen more consistently stupid poster...

Stizzel
06-14-2012, 08:53 PM
LOL, this is a crock. I've pointed out you making logical fallacies a few times, and you just ignore and continue doing the same thing.

That's pretty much everyone though

YARDGORILLA
06-15-2012, 04:15 AM
http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg294/dc5jimbo/Thread-Sucks-Chick_suck.gif

http://i52.tinypic.com/do79dx.gif

Streetbull
06-15-2012, 04:50 AM
http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg294/dc5jimbo/Thread-Sucks-Chick_suck.gif

How'd you get a vid of Marky in prison?

MuscleGunner
06-15-2012, 04:56 AM
flairon followed by voodoo1 as a close second.

YARDGORILLA
06-15-2012, 04:59 AM

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/p480x480/558730_10150699864596976_599926975_9941054_1500776 215_n.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/uLNBq.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/160Km.gif

MuscleGunner
06-15-2012, 05:00 AM

This! Atleast he doesn't resort to name calling like flairon and voodoo...

ZioBot
06-15-2012, 05:05 AM
don't know any of you well enough but i do know CXC3000 as i follow his exploits around the web.

he would get my vote, he should get a lifetime achievement or something.

BFast55
06-15-2012, 06:40 AM
http://i.imgur.com/uLNBq.jpg
Is it just me or is this chick trying to send a subliminally racist message.
Note that she originally X'ed the box...but then blacked it in.

Tamorlane
06-15-2012, 06:50 AM

It's just you. Everything you think of the world exists within your own mind as the interpreter. So yea, it's you. Projection 101.

BFast55
06-15-2012, 06:51 AM
It's just you. Everything you think of the world exists within your own mind as the interpreter. So yea, it's you. Projection 101.
No humor in the R/P, I swear.
Politics is where humor goes to die.

Messier_Object
06-15-2012, 06:53 AM
.... But then a new contender arose from the ashes: Flairon

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145682471

Any other nominations?

I was just thinking about this the other day. Flairon is a Grade A 'tard.

Caesar735
06-15-2012, 06:57 AM
rogue6

Tamorlane
06-15-2012, 06:59 AM
No humor in the R/P, I swear.
Politics is where humor goes to die.

oh sorry, hard to tell sarcasm/humor online sometimes.

YARDGORILLA
06-15-2012, 07:01 AM
rogue6

Nah. He's like the kid on the sideline.

He's almost ready to get on the more Constitutionally based team.

IMHO

US_Ranger
06-15-2012, 07:23 AM
This thread is awesome. People are fcking angry.

I knew Marky was going to put Streetbull and Tekkendo in there too. Lol'd so hard during the initial post.

We need to remake this thread with a poll once all the nominations are in.

My contribution of WORST posters in this forum:

HANDS DOWN #1: Voltio
Close 2nd: Semitope

I would have put Beewbs as 3rd but AKR has received the ban hammer yet again.

Tekkendo
06-15-2012, 07:30 AM

You are danny the idiot with your insane danny logic and danny facts. Your posts are regurgitated stuff. You can never post anything original that is substantive or with great insight. You are just pulling a con game here b/c like marphucktard there, you are living vicariously thru your e-life.

Has anyone seen any analytical work from danny? Or is it all regurgitated stuff that someone else has already herpderp endlessly?

Tekkendo
06-15-2012, 07:31 AM
There is a pic. :D

lucious
06-15-2012, 07:38 AM
how could anyone beat semitope?

YARDGORILLA
06-15-2012, 07:46 AM
There is a pic. :D

n9WClv4U5B8

Tekkendo
06-15-2012, 07:51 AM
n9WClv4U5B8
A girly phaggot like Marky must be much sought after by those prison predators.

US_Ranger
06-15-2012, 09:18 AM

Voltio.

WIJG
06-15-2012, 09:29 AM

His thread on the magical chechen baby was awesome.

st_jimmy
06-15-2012, 09:49 AM
semitope....

I think evolutionists are a religious sect. Hence why I post here. There are religious implications to the theory (and political ones) but the biggest reason is how religious evolutionists are about the theory.

Not trying to prove creationism. Even trying to disprove evolution is enough to cause its cult members to start foaming at the mouth. Once its gone, science as a whole will be rid of a huge stinky pile of faeces that's been holding it and the minds of scientists back.

what if they are right? I mean, as much as you want to claim its a done deal... its not. The evolutionist position is getting weaker and weaker. All we need are laws to protect dissenters and its over.

imagine that... laws to protect scientists who find the evidence lacking for the theory and strong against the theory and teachers who want to teach their students to assess the evidence critically . USA and dat freedom of speech. Real science right there.

kate00
06-15-2012, 09:58 AM

If you agree with ScubaSteve you should probably reevaluate your positions.

kate00
06-15-2012, 09:59 AM
I'm not yet sure if Takkendo is a troll or not, either he's the perfect troll or just a complete moron, anyhow, i'll vote for Takkendo.

BenZowman
06-15-2012, 10:00 AM

I'd put some black in her box, nomsaiyan?

but only with signed and notarized documentation confirming consent.

BFast55
06-15-2012, 10:02 AM
I'd put some black in her box, nomsaiyan?

but only with signed and notarized documentation confirming consent.
Get that sh*t notarized twice, and take video of her signing it.

Tekkendo
06-15-2012, 10:14 AM
I'm not yet sure if Takkendo is a troll or not, either he's the perfect troll or just a complete moron, anyhow, i'll vote for Takkendo.
You love it whenever I expose Obozo as the fool that he is. Admit it, babe. You get a chill up your leg like Chris Mathew did. LMAO

lasher
06-15-2012, 10:20 AM

Spell the name right when referring to your betters, swine.

TH3SHR3DD3R
06-15-2012, 10:21 AM
n9WClv4U5B8

C9omebbyf0M

3KmSc34LQ50

markymark69
06-15-2012, 10:22 AM
A girly phaggot like Marky must be much sought after by those prison predators.

lol..every time I see you posts I think back to when you said this

I gonna just let u go to your grave w/o ever knowing what people know about you. That must drive your phaggot brain nut. lolz Sucks to be you, loser.

I had you so hopping mad you couldnt even type straight.

Stizzel
06-15-2012, 10:27 AM

Marky failed here. there needs to be a religion vote, and a politics vote. Once thats done a vote between the two for ultimate retard can commence.

Would be interesting now that AKR cant run away with both titles.

For the record semitope isn't stupid, he's insane.