srs tho OKC bench is better

Ibaka can shutdown Bosh

Westbrook shutdown Wade

Heat don't have a center vs. Perkins

Unless Lebron can put his carry pants on, I don't see how the Heat can win

DubfromGA
06-11-2012, 05:09 PM
Thunder in 6

Same thing Stephen A. Smith has been saying.

Younger guns, more rest, not as many injuries......I could see the Heat not making it. I can't imagine the carnage that will ensue in South Beach if they don't win this one. Hell, Dan Gilbert will have a hardon for weeks.

so-tex
06-11-2012, 05:18 PM
Thunder in 6

Ibaka can shutdown Bosh

Westbrook shutdown Wade

Unless Lebron can put his carry pants on, I don't see how the Heat can winI agree.

Same thing Stephen A. Smith has been saying.

Younger guns, more rest, not as many injuries......I could see the Heat not making it. I can't imagine the carnage that will ensue in South Beach if they don't win this one. Hell, Dan Gilbert will have a hardon for weeks.Yeah, that is too bad about the injuries. Btw Dub, those were some great pics of you and your son. You are looking huge!

DubfromGA
06-11-2012, 05:23 PM
Thanks, bro.

Feels good to be lifting again after having to sideline the gym for 10 weeks+ while healing up from the hernia repairs. Slow progress is slow......BUT, it is progress.

I hope The Heat can do it and am going to enjoy the series in a large way.

x-trainer ben
06-11-2012, 05:41 PM
Lets see what the refs and david stern have for us in the first couple games before we start making predictions.:)

SP1966
06-11-2012, 05:51 PM
Thunder in 6

Agree

Is there any question about this?

Ibaka can shutdown Bosh

Bosh is a puss!

Westbrook shutdown Wade

No way he shuts down Wade. I expect he will have a greater impact on the series then Wade.

the five won't matter in this series.

Unless Lebron can put his carry pants on, I don't see how the Heat can win

LeBronda's panties will bunch up under pressure like they always do.

How can you not pull for OKC? Durant is the anit-Lebron in every conceivable, positive way.

itwasntme184
06-11-2012, 05:55 PM
Agree

LeBronda's panties will bunch up under pressure like they always do.

How can you not pull for OKC? Durant is the anit-Lebron in every conceivable, positive way.

I am rooting for OKC lol I think KD deserves a ring before Lebron

but cmon you can't say KD is better defensively than Lebron

And if he keeps playing like he did in the past two ECF games, It'l be pretty close

so-tex
06-11-2012, 06:01 PM
Lets see what the refs and david stern have for us in the first couple games before we start making predictions.:)You have a good point.

SP1966
06-11-2012, 06:07 PM
I am rooting for OKC lol I think KD deserves a ring before Lebron

I deserve a ring before LeBronda.

but cmon you can't say KD is better defensively than Lebron

No, but my hate makes it easy to overlook anything positive about James. :) Arrogance and stupidity are a sick combination and LeBronda is loaded with both!

And if he keeps playing like he did in the past two ECF games, It'l be pretty close

He'll make it a series, but I'm counting on his nerves to get the better of him when its all on the line.

FlaIronMind
06-11-2012, 06:38 PM
Yeah, I think the Heat will choke, particularly LeBron. He always chokes whenever it truly counts the most. Which is why, despite all the hype surrounding him these many years, he remains completely and totally ring-less. And, he's a total douche, "skills" or not.

As much as it means for my city, I would love to see the Thunder take it. And, I think they will.

SP1966
06-11-2012, 06:49 PM
Yeah, I think the Heat will choke, particularly LeBron. He always chokes whenever it truly counts the most. Which is why, despite all the hype surrounding him these many years, he remains completely and totally ring-less. And, he's a total douche, "skills" or not.

As much as it means for my city, I would love to see the Thunder take it. And, I think they will.

No matter what that guy manages to accomplish, he will always be remembered more for the bolded above.

FlaIronMind
06-11-2012, 06:52 PM
No matter what that guy manages to accomplish, he will always be remembered more for the bolded above.

By most anyway.

2nd_chance
06-11-2012, 06:54 PM
The Chosen One will become the Frozen One once again when it matters, in the 4th quarter with the game on the line. He'll be looking to pass it to Mario Chamers with 3 seconds left lol.

FlaIronMind
06-11-2012, 06:55 PM
The Chosen One will become the Frozen One once again when it matters, in the 4th quarter with the game on the line. He'll be looking to pass it to Mario Chamers with 3 seconds left lol.

Lulz. QFT.

SP1966
06-11-2012, 06:57 PM
By most anyway.

Can you think of another athlete who is/was despised as a person, not for his performance, but for his personality, attitude, and off court/field/rink actions at even remotely close to the same level as LeBronda? I cannot. I cannot personally remember disliking someone I have never met as much as I dislike that idiot.

FlaIronMind
06-11-2012, 06:59 PM
Can you think of another athlete who is/was despised as a person, not for his performance, but for his personality, attitude, and of court/field/rink actions at even remotely close to the same level as LeBronda? I cannot. I cannot personally remember disliking someone I have never met as much as I dislike that idiot.

Maybe Artest. But honestly, it's six of one, half-dozen of the other. I understand precisely what you mean and agree completely. I am amazed by those that adore and worship LeBron and, at least here in Miami, there are no shortage of people such as those.

SP1966
06-11-2012, 07:01 PM
Maybe Artest. But honestly, it's six of one, half-dozen of the other. I understand precisely what you mean and agree completely. I am amazed by those that adore and worship LeBron and, at least here in Miami, there are no shortage of people such as those.

Artest has the advantage of being insane, LeBronda is simply stupid.

FlaIronMind
06-11-2012, 07:03 PM
Artest has the advantage of being insane, LeBronda is simply stupid.

Lulz. It goes beyond stupidity with LeBron. Douchebag is appropriate in every sense.

itwasntme184
06-12-2012, 04:52 AM
Lulz. It goes beyond stupidity with LeBron. Douchebag is appropriate in every sense.

People always quote my location when I talk chit about Lebron so it's good to know even people from miami know how much of a douche he is.

antmun
06-12-2012, 01:35 PM

Hmmm, did he refuse to sign a photograph or something? You seem to have a serious hard-on, sorry, hatred for the guy. In all seriousness, aware me why you hate him so much. Sure, some of the things he's done (i.e. the way he left Cleveland, the decision on ESPN) were monumental phuck ups. However, that goes to blame his management team as well. His personal life has been quiet. He appears to be a normal human, as normal as a superstar athlete can be.

I just don't get the hate.

mixbwoy
06-12-2012, 03:03 PM
Not a hater & not a huge Lebron fan, but fact is he is a great talent. I think most of the animosity towards him stems from "the decision". Of course it was a bad way to switch teams & cities. Remember though, he raised over $2 mil for the Boys & Girls club that night. Everyone should be entitled to a mistake now & then.
Btw I'm hoping OKC wins, but that has more to do with me being a Magic fan & not wanting Miami to win anything.

DubfromGA
06-12-2012, 05:22 PM
Not a hater & not a huge Lebron fan, but fact is he is a great talent. I think most of the animosity towards him stems from "the decision". Of course it was a bad way to switch teams & cities. Remember though, he raised over $2 mil for the Boys & Girls club that night. Everyone should be entitled to a mistake now & then.
Btw I'm hoping OKC wins, but that has more to do with me being a Magic fan & not wanting Miami to win anything.

Well stated!!!

I don't understand the hate for Lebron. I simply don't.

He gave Cleveland plenty of time. Moving on seemed right at that time.

Dan Gilbert and his pissy anger is unwarranted.

Hoping for The Heat, but keeping my optimism in check as The Thunder are crazy talented.

itwasntme184
06-12-2012, 05:46 PM
Well stated!!!

I don't understand the hate for Lebron. I simply don't.

He gave Cleveland plenty of time. Moving on seemed right at that time.

Dan Gilbert and his pissy anger is unwarranted.

Hoping for The Heat, but keeping my optimism in check as The Thunder are crazy talented.

the hipster glasses

the way he choked in the finals (airballing a free throw wat?)

his huge ego

and he didn't notify dan gilbert until after the decision shenanigans

that being said, lebron is prolly top 3 in the NBA right now no joke

and hes the key towards the Heat winning this series

tmonkey
06-12-2012, 06:17 PM
I hate to wish anyone nothing less the the best but **** lebron

<--- still in cleveland

FlaIronMind
06-12-2012, 06:55 PM
Hmmm, did he refuse to sign a photograph or something? You seem to have a serious hard-on, sorry, hatred for the guy. In all seriousness, aware me why you hate him so much. Sure, some of the things he's done (i.e. the way he left Cleveland, the decision on ESPN) were monumental phuck ups. However, that goes to blame his management team as well. His personal life has been quiet. He appears to be a normal human, as normal as a superstar athlete can be.

I just don't get the hate.

(1) I have better sense (and taste) than to ever have asked LeBron for an autograph.

(2) I really could care less about Cleveland and how he left them. On an unrelated, but similar note, people here in Miami hate Saban. As an Alabama grad and Tide fan (since birth), I absolutely love Saban. So point being, I really don't care about his past in Cleveland.

(3) As others have stated, yes his ego is sickeningly massive. Perhaps, yes, he's been told he's the chosen one, the golden child, whatever, since he was 10 or something. But regardless, his douche factor is huge and, frankly, he doesn't have the record to back it up. That would be one thing - if his pompous, arrogant, classlessness was backed by him delivering time and time again. But the opposite is true - his record is one of choking every time it really truly matters. So all the talk, all the hype, the Roman-numeral mouthpiece, all his chest-banging and the hour-long special to announce his decision, it all amounts to what he has delivered when everything is on the line - and that is nothing. And his finger(s) are a testament to that. If he weren't a senseless braggart, if he were at all humble, if he ever exhibited a tiny bit of modesty and if he didn't buy into (and further fuel) the inexplicable hype surrounding him, it might be a different story.

DubfromGA
06-12-2012, 07:27 PM
Worst picture quality of any sports broadcast I can remember.

Wish CBS had this one!

FlaIronMind
06-12-2012, 07:29 PM
Worst picture quality of any sports broadcast I can remember.

Wish CBS had this one!

You know, I had to check to make sure I had it on the ABC HD channel here. It's ok, but nowhere near what it should be.

DubfromGA
06-12-2012, 07:37 PM
You know, I had to check to make sure I had it on the ABC HD channel here. It's ok, but nowhere near what it should be.

Raining like a cow pissing on a flat rock here....I was hoping the degraded picture was due to that, but I'm afraid it is what it is....poor quality.

It seems the tide is turning, too. Westbrook is wide awake and making strong plays.

SP1966
06-12-2012, 08:22 PM
LeBronda coming up small in the fourth, shocker.

FlaIronMind
06-12-2012, 08:26 PM
LeBronda coming up small in the fourth, shocker.

LeBron failing to deliver when it really matters? Say it ain't so!

itwasntme184
06-12-2012, 08:28 PM
LeBron failing to deliver when it really matters? Say it ain't so!

but look at KD :)

SP1966
06-12-2012, 08:36 PM
but look at KD :)

Which superstar would you rather build your team around? Didn't LeBronda imply he expected to win eight championships with the heat? LOLOLOLOL etc...

so-tex
06-12-2012, 08:39 PM
Looks like game one is in the books.

itwasntme184
06-12-2012, 08:39 PM
Which superstar would you rather build your team around? Didn't LeBronda imply he expected to win eight championships with the heat? LOLOLOLOL etc...

KD goes clutch when it matters + isn't afraid to trust his teammates/makes great assists

all while being humble and softspoken

FlaIronMind
06-12-2012, 08:40 PM

Durant & Westbrook are killing it.

And yep, LeBron all but said that, of course due to his arrival, the Heat would win "not 6, not 7..." Well, to be truthful, he was dead-on accurate. The Heat damn sure have NOT won 6, NOT won 7...

SP1966
06-12-2012, 08:44 PM
Durant & Westbrook are killing it.

And yep, LeBron all but said that, of course due to his arrival, the Heat would win "not 6, not 7..." Well, to be truthful, he was dead-on accurate. The Heat damn sure have NOT won 6, NOT won 7...

Classic, James was spot on wasn't he? LOL

The sad thing about James going to the Heat is that I used to really like Wade, great, intense, and clutch player, but for me he's now tainted by association with James.

Vawn
06-12-2012, 08:51 PM

Oh you mean in that victory celebration they held before they even played a single game together?

In LeBron's defense he never said they would win eight championships. *cough* He just said they would win more than seven.... *cough*

Also, THUNDER UP!!!!

BillReilly
06-12-2012, 09:20 PM
I don't have a dog in this fight, but it is a lot of fun watching the young pups from OKC grow up. It is also fun to see Miami lose.

antmun
06-13-2012, 05:17 AM
(1) I have better sense (and taste) than to ever have asked LeBron for an autograph.

(2) I really could care less about Cleveland and how he left them. On an unrelated, but similar note, people here in Miami hate Saban. As an Alabama grad and Tide fan (since birth), I absolutely love Saban. So point being, I really don't care about his past in Cleveland.

(3) As others have stated, yes his ego is sickeningly massive. Perhaps, yes, he's been told he's the chosen one, the golden child, whatever, since he was 10 or something. But regardless, his douche factor is huge and, frankly, he doesn't have the record to back it up. That would be one thing - if his pompous, arrogant, classlessness was backed by him delivering time and time again. But the opposite is true - his record is one of choking every time it really truly matters. So all the talk, all the hype, the Roman-numeral mouthpiece, all his chest-banging and the hour-long special to announce his decision, it all amounts to what he has delivered when everything is on the line - and that is nothing. And his finger(s) are a testament to that. If he weren't a senseless braggart, if he were at all humble, if he ever exhibited a tiny bit of modesty and if he didn't buy into (and further fuel) the inexplicable hype surrounding him, it might be a different story.

Fair enough. I can understand the dislike of athlete superstars.

On another note, the Heat got blassssted last night. D-Wade is playing terribly. OKC did play impressive last night, though. I still have the Heat to win (yes, homer).

x-trainer ben
06-13-2012, 07:09 AM
Looks like game one is in the books.

Yeah, Dwayne Wade's knee issue and his missing "every" shot was a huge factor in the 2nd half. Also did you see the clip where the coach spoke to KD and said "we need you to do it now" and the guy turned into a cyborg? Westbrook and Durant flipped a switch or something.

paolo59
06-13-2012, 09:37 AM
Just got back from a little trip to see the folks in Oklahoma. The whole state is going crazy! Ha ha

paolo59
06-13-2012, 09:39 AM
I don't have a dog in this fight, but it is a lot of fun watching the young pups from OKC grow up. It is also fun to see Miami lose.

LOL "Young pups!" They are hungry! I hope they can pull the series off. :) I do agree, it is fun to see Miami lose! College football, or professional basketball! Ha

itwasntme184
06-13-2012, 10:19 AM
http://espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2012/story/_/page/Evolution-120613/nba-finals-oklahoma-city-thunder-kevin-durant-motivation

Oceanside
06-13-2012, 11:44 AM
OKC (new blood ) is in the finals and frankly I'm getting tired of being on the anti Labron bandwagon....

still don't care for the heat but all I want to see is a Game 7...

KD is god !

drudixon
06-13-2012, 12:05 PM
From the Onion:

http://o.onionstatic.com/images/articles/article/28/28517/K2M-MIAMI_OKC-R_jpg_630x1200_upscale_q85.jpg

2nd_chance
06-13-2012, 01:14 PM
KD is god !Yeah... think how Portland must feel... passed on Jordan for Sam Bowie and then passed on Durant for Oden... LOSERS

2nd_chance
06-13-2012, 01:17 PM
it's just ONE game... how many thought that the Spurs were in control of the Thunder when they were up 2-0 in the western finals? I did...

SP1966
06-14-2012, 08:51 PM
I'll give LeBronda credit, he showed up in the fourth, even if only to foul Durant and get away with it in the final seconds...

Jatigi
06-14-2012, 09:29 PM
These motherphuckers won game 2 because they got so many god damn free throws. Lebron James gets away with every god damn fowl he gives. The might as well call these phucking kunts the Jameses, because LeBronda is the whole phucking team! The SON OF A BlTCH gets so many breaks from the refs that it's disgusting. The Heat just sit back and watch him play. These kunts don't understand that this is a grown man's game.

Oceanside
06-14-2012, 10:51 PM
missed game #2

DubfromGA
06-15-2012, 07:17 AM
These motherphuckers won game 2 because they got so many god damn free throws. Lebron James gets away with every god damn fowl he gives. The might as well call these phucking kunts the Jameses, because LeBronda is the whole phucking team! The SON OF A BlTCH gets so many breaks from the refs that it's disgusting. The Heat just sit back and watch him play. These kunts don't understand that this is a grown man's game.

Lebron was fouled numerous times and there were no calls.

Speaking of grown man's game, do you realize you are posting in the O35 section?

itwasntme184
06-15-2012, 07:25 AM
I'll give LeBronda credit, he showed up in the fourth, even if only to foul Durant and get away with it in the final seconds...

lol this ^

I wish they could redo that last inbound tie attempt but w.e

thunder in 6

mixbwoy
06-15-2012, 07:56 AM
It was an entire team effort for the Heat last night. If they play like that, then they will win. But everyone has to show up for all the games. Hope it goes to game 7.

itwasntme184
06-15-2012, 07:58 AM
It was an entire team effort for the Heat last night. If they play like that, then they will win. But everyone has to show up for all the games. Hope it goes to game 7.

I just wish the thunder didn't have to overcome double digit deficits from the first quarter every game haha

but it seems durant/westbrook play better when down in the 4th

bodyhard
06-15-2012, 08:44 AM
I just wish the thunder didn't have to overcome double digit deficits from the first quarter every game haha

but it seems durant/westbrook play better when down in the 4th

They wont win the series if they always have to play comeback.

nvrstopworking
06-15-2012, 10:46 AM

This. ^^^

Still a lot of hate for Lebron but he's delivered consistently during these playoffs and last night was no exception. Bosh was a beast on the boards as well and outplayed OKC's frontline by himself. I think he'll be the difference (if MIA wins) when it's all said and done.

antmun
06-15-2012, 11:47 AM

I agree, Lebron gets away with all the fowls!

Lol, heat in 5.

WalpyyDoesItAll
06-15-2012, 11:49 AM

Speaking of grown man's game, do you realize you are posting in the O35 section?

nooooooooooooooo.... literally every time lebron drove to the whole, there wass a foul. EVEN IF NOONE TOUCHED HIM...

Jatigi
06-15-2012, 01:47 PM

Wtf kid, The Heat play by trying to get fouls. That is their strategy. They would not have won without all those fouls, and that's why everyone is pissed off.

bodyhard
06-17-2012, 07:51 PM
I don't watch Basketball much, but watching these last games OKC is not experience enough to beat Miami, they make way too many mistakes.

DubfromGA
06-19-2012, 06:36 PM
Game Four, first quarter. OKC 33----MIA 19.

Miami stumbled & fumbled that one ugly. ARGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

And ABC HD broadcast is a fail.

bodyhard
06-19-2012, 08:02 PM
OKC is done..

SP1966
06-19-2012, 08:19 PM
I despise the guy, but hate to see that. I wan't OKC to win, but not have an asterisk next to their championship.

bodyhard
06-19-2012, 08:32 PM
I despise the guy, but hate to see that. I wan't OKC to win, but not have an asterisk next to their championship.

They make too many mistakes and do not have enough experience to beat Miami.

bodyhard
06-19-2012, 08:39 PM
OKC should just lay down and hand Miami the game the series is OVER.

x-trainer ben
06-19-2012, 08:45 PM
Dam these games are good, westbrook silenced the critics and lebron has also.

Anyone ever have cramps like lebron? I have been lucky, describe them and how to get rid of them. Dude was cursing crying and just could not return.

MiamiSpartan
06-19-2012, 08:50 PM
Heat!

SP1966
06-19-2012, 09:21 PM
They make too many mistakes and do not have enough experience to beat Miami.

No, but it won't be long and Miami won't have the legs to run with OKC. They're time is now, OKC will run off a few in the years to come!

DubfromGA
06-19-2012, 09:40 PM
Whew. Another great game. I was not happy after the 1st qtr....but The Heat managed it well.

Not a Westbrook fan, however, I respect what he did tonight. Glad his parents were there to see their son's inspired performance.

Dam these games are good, westbrook silenced the critics and lebron has also.

Anyone ever have cramps like lebron? I have been lucky, describe them and how to get rid of them. Dude was cursing crying and just could not return.. He did return for that dagger through their heart 3-pointer. I was worried there was something wrong with his knee, too. Hoping cramps were it.

They can close it out at home if they ball hard out of the gate. I'd love to see Chalmers hit clutch baskets again.

drudixon
06-20-2012, 05:32 AM
Not a Westbrook fan, however, I respect what he did tonight. Glad his parents were there to see their son's inspired performance.

This.

so-tex
06-20-2012, 07:17 PM
This.Wow, I would have thought that OKC would be leading the series 3-1. You have to give kudos to the Heat. Can't wait until game 5.

FlaIronMind
06-20-2012, 07:20 PM
Wow, I would have thought that OKC would be leading the series 3-1. You have to give kudos to the Heat. Can't wait until game 5.

Yup. And me too.

so-tex
06-20-2012, 07:27 PM
Yup. And me too.Yeah, I don't have a dog in this fight, since the Spurs are out. I am really hoping this series goes to a game 7.

DubfromGA
06-21-2012, 08:35 PM
Well, Miami can sleep well tonight and know their rings are coming.

bodyhard
06-21-2012, 08:46 PM
Well, Miami can sleep well tonight and know their rings are coming.

They could have said that since game 2. Funny how people said OKC would give them a game. Boston gave them a tougher series if you ask me.

so-tex
06-21-2012, 08:49 PM
Congrats to the Heat and their fans. You are now the NBA champs!

Oceanside
06-21-2012, 09:40 PM
not even a LaBron fan but, it's good to see him finally get one

SP1966
06-21-2012, 10:09 PM
F'ck! LOL

I'm trying to find something positive here, and this is what I've come up with: Juwan Howard was always the most down to earth of the three Michigan stars to make an impact in the NBA, congrats to Juwan.

Thats it, its all I've got.

:)

Oceanside
06-21-2012, 10:17 PM
Juwan Howard

Juwan too !

antmun
06-22-2012, 05:07 AM
Lebron. The best player in the league. The Heat. The best team in the league.
I know a lot of people hate Lebron. But, respect has to be given for his performance in the finals. He was unstoppable.

drudixon
06-22-2012, 05:13 AM
Hopefully we'll see the Heat play as hard next year. Great to see Lebron finally get his mind right and execute in clutch time.

FlaIronMind
06-22-2012, 03:21 PM
I know a lot of people hate Lebron. But, respect has to be given for his performance in the finals. He was unstoppable.

^^^this.

Even though I've already stated my feelings on LeBron and the Heat, it was a phenomenal performance last night and the Heat played like the champions they now are. It was deserved. Am happy for my city.

MiamiSpartan
06-22-2012, 07:44 PM
I'm happy that Lebron finally won a ring even tho I would have rather seen Chicago win it...glad for the city of Miami, tho...l