PDA

View Full Version : Heat will sweep the Thunder. FACT

evansanity
06-10-2012, 01:36 PM
Lebron will average 32-8-7 and win the Finals MVP. Durant will struggle(no hate I like the guy). Bosh will have a very good series too. Thoughts on the sweep?

Patient Bear
06-10-2012, 01:38 PM
Favorite teams: Miami Heat, Real Madrid, NY Giants, USC, NY Yankees, New England Patriots, Duke, LA kings

IsLifeRealLife
06-10-2012, 01:40 PM
Favorite teams: Miami Heat, Real Madrid, NY Giants, USC, NY Yankees, New England Patriots, Duke, LA kings
Favorite Athletes: C.Ronaldo, LeBron James, Kevin Durant, Lionel Messi, Drew Brees, Sidney Crosby, Bryce Harper

JaxBrah
06-10-2012, 01:41 PM

Lol, now THATS bandwagoning. Jesus christ dude no woner you like the heat.

The Thunder in 5. ILL give the heat 1.

Jess40
06-10-2012, 01:42 PM
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o637/dcurges1/Durant-Ring-Roc4Life-2.jpg

DFINC
06-10-2012, 01:43 PM
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o637/dcurges1/Durant-Ring-Roc4Life-2.jpg

ROFL, Durant finna win his 1st ring this year

TheThrill1
06-10-2012, 01:45 PM
Lol, now THATS bandwagoning. Jesus christ dude no woner you like the heat.

The Thunder in 5. ILL give the heat 1.
Yea. In a month he will have OKC on his favorite teams too talking about KD being the GOAT or some chit.

Pathetic.

SICKK
06-10-2012, 01:46 PM
heat in 5. Miami knows what its like to go all the way to the finals and come up short. It's a powerful motivator imo.

UAGreg
06-10-2012, 01:46 PM
Honestly, I fully expect this to go 6 or 7 games.

Each team has their own match-ups they can exploit.

The people saying it's gonna be a sweep (for both teams) are just crazy.

TheThrill1
06-10-2012, 01:49 PM
heat in 5. Miami knows what its like to go all the way to the finals and come up short. It's a powerful motivator imo.
Lebron has been there twice already, and choked both times.

evansanity
06-10-2012, 01:51 PM
Yea. In a month he will have OKC on his favorite teams too talking about KD being the GOAT or some chit.

Pathetic.

I've been a lebron fan since he left cleveland.

TheThrill1
06-10-2012, 01:54 PM
I didn't even notice you had KD under your favorite athletes either lol.. Oh that's awesome..

I'm guessing you were a die hard Cavs fan too? Then Lebron moved so you jumped on the bandwagon? GTFO with that chit.

evansanity
06-10-2012, 01:57 PM
I didn't even notice you had KD under your favorite athletes either lol.. Oh that's awesome..

I'm guessing you were a die hard Cavs fan too? Then Lebron moved so you jumped on the bandwagon? GTFO with that chit.

No, never liekd the cavs. I was a Toronto Raptors and vince carter fan. SO bos hand lebron o nthe same team is pretty cool.

TheThrill1
06-10-2012, 02:00 PM
No, never liekd the cavs. I was a Toronto Raptors and vince carter fan. SO bos hand lebron o nthe same team is pretty cool.
Then why aren't they on your favorite teams? Why isn't Carter on your favorite athletes?

Sad sad bandwagoner..

IsLifeRealLife
06-10-2012, 02:01 PM

bandwagoners gonn bandwagon

jamnajh
06-10-2012, 02:01 PM

The people saying it's gonna be a sweep (for both teams) are just crazy.

This
X100000000
I'm a heat fan. I will root for no team over them and have been a fan since d wade was drafted by them in 04. But to think that this series is going to be easy either way is stupid

The thunder have a better bench no doubt about it. But they also have a primarily Iso ball team as well and for their three best scorers Miami matches up with them pretty well
Lebron or battier on Durant
Obviously Durant will win the matchup with battier but Shane will also be in his ****. And I think Lebron is the one person who can truly hang with him

Wade/Lebron on Westbrook
These guys can stay in front of him and force him into jump shots. If he's hitting them then so be it.

Charmers/battier/possibly miller on harden

Of course he is a better scorer than any of these guys are defenders. But they will challenge him.

I know serge had the 11-11 game where he was swishing jumpers like he was love Bryant but let's be real. How many times is that gonna happen

Bosh will pull iblocka/Perkins out of the paint. As seen last night. And open up lanes

This series will definitely go 6 and probably 7

Masstastic
06-10-2012, 02:11 PM
This
X100000000
I'm a heat fan. I will root for no team over them and have been a fan since d wade was drafted by them in 04. But to think that this series is going to be easy either way is stupid

The thunder have a better bench no doubt about it. But they also have a primarily Iso ball team as well and for their three best scorers Miami matches up with them pretty well
Lebron or battier on Durant
Obviously Durant will win the matchup with battier but Shane will also be in his ****. And I think Lebron is the one person who can truly hang with him

Wade/Lebron on Westbrook
These guys can stay in front of him and force him into jump shots. If he's hitting them then so be it.

Charmers/battier/possibly miller on harden

Of course he is a better scorer than any of these guys are defenders. But they will challenge him.

I know serge had the 11-11 game where he was swishing jumpers like he was love Bryant but let's be real. How many times is that gonna happen

Bosh will pull iblocka/Perkins out of the paint. As seen last night. And open up lanes

This series will definitely go 6 and probably 7

This is a lot to read, but you're 100% right.

- OKC has thrived this postseason getting out in transition against older, slower teams like Dallas, Miami, & San Antonio. Miami is their first matchup of a team who can play up to their pace, which will require far more execution in the halfcourt for OKC than we've seen to now. The issue is that OKC doesn't have anyone in the low post to get baskets, so either we're going to frequently see that lineup of Westbrook-Fisher-Harden-Durant-Ibaka or OKC is going to rely entirely on perimeter basketball against the best perimeter defensive team in the NBA.

I think Miami closes this one in 6 games.

UAGreg
06-10-2012, 02:13 PM

- OKC has thrived this postseason getting out in transition against older, slower teams like Dallas, Miami, & San Antonio. Miami is their first matchup of a team who can play up to their pace, which will require far more execution in the halfcourt for OKC than we've seen to now.

When OKC is forced to operate in the half court, they tend to settle for long jumpers. If the Heat can limit that transition, then the Thunder will play right into their hands.

lbkfbg
06-10-2012, 02:18 PM

Do u think your a bandwagon fan bro?? Honest question

its50
06-10-2012, 02:19 PM
typical heat fan

Masstastic
06-10-2012, 02:26 PM
When OKC is forced to operate in the half court, they tend to settle for long jumpers. If the Heat can limit that transition, then the Thunder will play right into their hands.
Yeah I was finishing up my post above.

Thats definetly why I dont see OKC winning this unless both Wade & LeBron do not show up in this series. Everybody seems to believe this will happen due to Wade's inconsistent play so far and LeBron's performance in the Finals last year.

Im thinking that we're eventually going to see more of their smaller/scoring lineup with Durant at PF where they try to isolate and post him up in the high post. But he's not going to get much ground on a player the size of LeBron so they'll still turn into jumpshots, either a contested one for Durant or him kicking it back out to one of their guards.

Outside of that there will be tough matchups facing them with the 1 on 1 perimeter basketball they've been exploiting. Wade physically is the biggest matchup Westbrook has ever faced, Battier is still a good defender who will just need to keep Harden from going left, and James on Durant is a great matchup.

Their halfcourt offense leading to jumpshots was frequently exposed by the Spurs until they started playing more on-ball pressure defense to up the pace and wear the Spurs out. Physically, the Heat aren't going to wear down when that happens and they have 2 guys in Wade & LeBron who easily can draw fouls when their halfcourt offense goes stagnant due to missed 3's. That helps stop a scoring run by the Thunder, ruins the momentum, and slows the pace back down.

BeauJ
06-10-2012, 03:20 PM
I prefer large penii

Checked bb at the gym, saw this pile of **** thread, remembered, and logged in an hour later to neg you, phaggot

JaxBrah
06-10-2012, 03:31 PM

- OKC has thrived this postseason getting out in transition against older, slower teams like Dallas, Miami, & San Antonio. Miami is their first matchup of a team who can play up to their pace, which will require far more execution in the halfcourt for OKC than we've seen to now. The issue is that OKC doesn't have anyone in the low post to get baskets, so either we're going to frequently see that lineup of Westbrook-Fisher-Harden-Durant-Ibaka or OKC is going to rely entirely on perimeter basketball against the best perimeter defensive team in the NBA.

Meanwhile the heat have struggled handedly against old teams (celtics) and young and inexperienced teams (pacers). The thunder are by far the best team the heat will have faced this postseason. While the thunder have already manhandeled a better team than the heat in the spurs.

Unless lebron performs every game like he did in game 6, i dont see the heat winning.

Briisk
06-10-2012, 03:32 PM

holy fuking shet.. lmao

i just died, OP CANNOT be serious... is he?

*DH*
06-10-2012, 03:45 PM
Favorite Athletes: C.Ronaldo, LeBron James, Kevin Durant, Lionel Messi, Drew Brees, Sidney Crosby, Bryce Harper

And people call me a bandwagon fan? Lmfao.

AfricanAnalyst
06-10-2012, 03:48 PM
Meanwhile the heat have struggled handedly against old teams (celtics) and young and inexperienced teams (pacers). The thunder are by far the best team the heat will have faced this postseason. While the thunder have already manhandeled a better team than the heat in the spurs.

Unless lebron performs every game like he did in game 6, i dont see the heat winning.

Judge teams on age and not their qualities herp derp do you even basketball.

Hardbody316
06-10-2012, 04:19 PM
KD will have the ring and the finals MVP making lebrons BS regular season MVP null and void..

M6tEds-X02E

NissanBBoy333
06-10-2012, 04:41 PM

The Heat only lost 2 to the Pacers, and that was without Bosh, which is obviously a HUGE, HUGE loss. I don't see that as struggling, imo.

El Fuerte
06-10-2012, 05:07 PM

The people saying it's gonna be a sweep (for both teams) are just crazy.this

Lionology
06-10-2012, 05:07 PM
Thunder in 5

PerfectFormForever
06-10-2012, 05:23 PM
OP I will rep you if this happens, but I will also neg you if it doesn't.

dekd
06-10-2012, 05:24 PM
Thunder in 6

Daewoo_Lanos
06-10-2012, 05:50 PM

Lol heat haters who act like all of round 2 and round 3 up to games 6 and 7 are any reflection on their team.

Brb soon as bosh comes back and plays more than 20 mins heat avg margin of victory against celtics is 16 points.

Brb pretending it doesn't matter when a guy who could be the best player on about half the teams in the league doesn't play.

Ur in for a shock in the finals. Pls go.

BullStampede
06-10-2012, 06:47 PM
wish I could neg into infinity.

Hardbody316
06-10-2012, 07:08 PM
Lol heat haters who act like all of round 2 and round 3 up to games 6 and 7 are any reflection on their team.

Brb soon as bosh comes back and plays more than 20 mins heat avg margin of victory against celtics is 16 points.

Brb pretending it doesn't matter when a guy who could be the best player on about half the teams in the league doesn't play.

Ur in for a shock in the finals. Pls go.

the heat have 3 good players and a roster full of complete bums who occasionally heat up and hit some 3's..

those 3 players are gonna have to play the entire game every game to compete with the thunder..their 6th man is playing better than wade

Daewoo_Lanos
06-10-2012, 07:11 PM
the heat have 3 good players and a roster full of complete bums who occasionally heat up and hit some 3's..

those 3 players are gonna have to play the entire game every game to compete with the thunder..their 6th man is playing better than wade

i agree. i dont know if the heat will be able to do it against the thunder, but with a healthy bosh, they have a good shot.

my previous post was more focused on the fact that nothing the heat did between bosh's injury against the pacers and bosh playing 20+ mins in game 6 against boston means anything. but if it does mean anything, it shows that they are maybe tougher than ppl want to admit and that lebron has more backbone that he's given credit for since he single-handedly carried that team through bosh-less games they shouldve lost when wade was playing like garbage.

Hardbody316
06-10-2012, 07:13 PM
i agree. i dont know if the heat will be able to do it against the thunder, but with a healthy bosh, they have a good shot.

my previous post was more focused on the fact that nothing the heat did between bosh's injury against the pacers and bosh playing 20+ mins in game 6 against boston means anything. but if it does mean anything, it shows that they are maybe tougher than ppl want to admit and that lebron has more backbone that he's given credit for since he single-handedly carried that team through bosh-less games they shouldve lost when wade was playing like garbage.

battier hitting his 3s and bosh hitting his 3's won the game, that would have either won it or lost it for them if those shots missed..

Dudeicus
06-10-2012, 07:16 PM

The people saying it's gonna be a sweep (for both teams) are just crazy.Pretty much this.

UAGreg
06-10-2012, 07:23 PM

Are you forgetting that they played without Bosh for the majority of those two series?

Let's not pretend like Bosh wasn't a huge factor last night in the Heat's win.

Daewoo_Lanos
06-10-2012, 07:25 PM
battier hitting his 3s and bosh hitting his 3's won the game, that would have either won it or lost it for them if those shots missed..

lots of ifs.

if bosh returns to normal, which i think he has, miami is good. if wade continues to disappear and play like an overrated phaggot, miami's in trouble. if lebron continues to play like legoat, etc... it's all ifs.

if the thunder are ready for the best perimeter defense in the league when all they do is play off the perimeter...

if lebron is capable of slowing down KD since no one else can.

the finals are going to be epic.

Hardbody316
06-10-2012, 07:25 PM
Are you forgetting that they played without Bosh for the majority of those two series?

Let's not pretend like Bosh wasn't a huge factor last night in the Heat's win.

do you really think bosh is gonna attempt 4 threes a game? let alone make 3 of them?

UAGreg
06-10-2012, 07:26 PM
do you really think bosh is gonna attempt 4 threes a game? let alone make 3 of them?

His presence alone keeps the opposing team from being able to collapse on LeBron and Wade in the lane. Once he hit a jumper or two, the Heat just took over last night.

Hardbody316
06-10-2012, 07:29 PM
His presence alone keeps the opposing team from being able to collapse on LeBron and Wade in the lane. Once he hit a jumper or two, the Heat just took over last night.

they didnt take over till 5 minutes left in the 4th, after boston missed every phucking shot on planet earth

UAGreg
06-10-2012, 07:30 PM
they didnt take over till 5 minutes left in the 4th, after boston missed every phucking shot on planet earth

Um, they dominated both the third and fourth quarter on their way to taking the lead.

Are you forgetting they were trailing by 7 at the half?

Hardbody316
06-10-2012, 07:32 PM
Um, they dominated both the third and fourth quarter on their way to taking the lead.

Are you forgetting they were trailing by 7 at the half?

uhm it was tied going into the 4th, and the celtics blow leads against the bobcats..thats just what they do..dont read too much into thinking it was the heat more so than it was the celtics just getting all lazy like they do every game..

sheepz
06-10-2012, 08:09 PM
for everyone saying wades been playing crap, well yeah but remember his playing with a bad knee, and throughout the whole boston series we was always getting double teamed.... Do you people even watch the games?

Lebron is playing out of this world, and yes KD is playing good but seriously lebron has gone off tap.. falling short last year will motivate him

one major downfall i see for OKC, is westbrook, he gets frustrated very easy and starts putting up bricks and trying to do it all and with KD not demanding the ball like he should and not have westbrrok n harden take it instead

it's going to be a great series, but i see heat taking it in 6

evansanity
06-10-2012, 10:05 PM
OP I will rep you if this happens, but I will also neg you if it doesn't.

Deal.

Also if our rookies Battier cole and chamlers can play well I think we can easily sweep.

ChichiGetDaYayo
06-10-2012, 10:47 PM
Also if our rookies Battier cole and chamlers can play well I think we can easily sweep.

Lol did you just call Battier and Chalmers rookies?

DFINC
06-13-2012, 07:09 PM
Lol...notsureifsrs

ZidaneValor
06-13-2012, 07:14 PM
Lebron is going for that gentleman's sweep that Kobe had the decency to give Iverson in 2001.

evansanity
06-13-2012, 07:18 PM
Lol...notsureifsrs

fuk u

also what did you mean by your "Vince Carter T-mac and Wade" thread...

Justang
06-13-2012, 07:20 PM
In 4 the neg train on op.

evansanity
06-13-2012, 07:20 PM
WTF I cant delete this

SICKK
06-21-2012, 08:42 PM

I am a wizard of peace.

ZidaneValor
06-21-2012, 09:10 PM
Lebron is going for that gentleman's sweep that Kobe had the decency to give Iverson in 2001.

Wizard points? Half credit?

evansanity
06-21-2012, 09:11 PM
Fuk man I was close though. I was gunna say 5 but damn, thats evansanity for ya....Going big or not going at all.

Masstastic
06-21-2012, 09:12 PM
Yeah I was finishing up my post above.

Thats definetly why I dont see OKC winning this unless both Wade & LeBron do not show up in this series. Everybody seems to believe this will happen due to Wade's inconsistent play so far and LeBron's performance in the Finals last year.

Im thinking that we're eventually going to see more of their smaller/scoring lineup with Durant at PF where they try to isolate and post him up in the high post. But he's not going to get much ground on a player the size of LeBron so they'll still turn into jumpshots, either a contested one for Durant or him kicking it back out to one of their guards.

Outside of that there will be tough matchups facing them with the 1 on 1 perimeter basketball they've been exploiting. Wade physically is the biggest matchup Westbrook has ever faced, Battier is still a good defender who will just need to keep Harden from going left, and James on Durant is a great matchup.

Their halfcourt offense leading to jumpshots was frequently exposed by the Spurs until they started playing more on-ball pressure defense to up the pace and wear the Spurs out. Physically, the Heat aren't going to wear down when that happens and they have 2 guys in Wade & LeBron who easily can draw fouls when their halfcourt offense goes stagnant due to missed 3's. That helps stop a scoring run by the Thunder, ruins the momentum, and slows the pace back down.

Once again.

#MasstasticFacts

SICKK
06-21-2012, 09:42 PM
Once again.

#MasstasticFacts

I believe I saw you once or twice during our wizard training.