PDA

View Full Version : Settle down, Pacquiao clearly won?

mrdiets
06-10-2012, 12:29 AM
Pacquiao clearly won a few rounds early in the fight. After the first six rounds I actually had it scored 5-1 for Manny, but a few of those rounds were close. The HBO strokefest of Manny made out like he was clearly winning every round. Though rounds 6 though 12 were much closer than they were letting on. Manny didn't do enough to CLEARLY win the rounds. He should have fought harder in the later rounds. He should have tried to end it, make a statement. Bradley kept fighting, never really looked hurt. Was I surprised by the decision? Absolutely, I thought Manny won the fight.

Again, the problem is he didn't clearly win enough rounds. That's the name of the game. He made it easy for Bradley to win the last third of the fight. Bradley's corner was letting on like he was in the fight the whole fight, told him to keep fighting hard until the end, stressed the importance. It paid off. So for all the fans crying that this was the worst decision you've ever seen, and you think boxing is dead? You clearly aren't a fan of boxing. Bad decision, yep. Worst decision ever? No where close.

I say the rematch will be equally hard to score, Manny better stop him next time. If Bradley improves, learns from this fight it will be even closer.

DerekJeter
06-10-2012, 12:31 AM
Pacquiao clearly won a few rounds early in the fight. After the first six rounds I actually had it scored 5-1 for Manny, but a few of those rounds were close. The HBO strokefest of Manny made out like he was clearly winning every round. Though rounds 6 though 12 were much closer than they were letting on. Manny didn't do enough to CLEARLY win the rounds. He should have fought harder in the later rounds. He should have tried to end it, make a statement. Bradley kept fighting, never really looked hurt. Was I surprised by the decision? Absolutely, I thought Manny won the fight.

Again, the problem is he didn't clearly win enough rounds. That's the name of the game. He made it easy for Bradley to win the last third of the fight. Bradley's corner was letting on like he was in the fight the whole fight, told him to keep fighting hard until the end, stressed the importance. It paid off. So for all the fans crying that this was the worst decision you've ever seen, and you think boxing is dead? You clearly aren't a fan of boxing. Bad decision, yep. Worst decision ever? No where close.

I say the rematch will be equally hard to score, Manny better stop him next time. If Bradley improves, learns from this fight it will be even closer.

Please tell me a worse decision in the history of the sport?

Cannonsex
06-10-2012, 01:14 AM

Pacquiao vs Marquez 3

GrecoRoman
06-10-2012, 01:16 AM
Pacquiao vs Marquez 3

not even close phaggot.

Cannonsex
06-10-2012, 01:19 AM
not even close phaggot.
So I guess you're one of those guys that think because Pac hurt Bradley in 1 or 2 rounds he should have won all 12 rounds right?

iDarrel
06-10-2012, 01:24 AM
So I guess you're one of those guys that think because Pac hurt Bradley in 1 or 2 rounds he should have won all 12 rounds right?

wut? Im pretty sure bradley was wobbling in more than two rounds...

Antonio519
06-10-2012, 01:24 AM

So I guess pac landing 2x the number of punches means he lost

realistromeo
06-10-2012, 02:07 AM
. So for all the fans crying that this was the worst decision you've ever seen, and you think boxing is dead? You clearly aren't a fan of boxing.
your the worst troll i have ever seen, you make me think trolling is dead, clearly you are not a fan of trolling.

IdiAminDada
06-10-2012, 02:11 AM
Pacquiao vs Marquez 3

Also JMM-PAC 1 and 2

Bradley won this fight, watch it on mute and you will see HBO are bias

infrum
06-10-2012, 05:27 AM
Bradley kept fighting, never really looked hurt.

http://www.interaksyon.com/interaktv/assets/2012/06/bradley-wheelchair.jpg

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/582425_3848364604078_434387509_n.jpg

Pacquiao is known to let off in the final rounds when hes clearly winning.

RyzinEnagy
06-10-2012, 07:10 AM

None of the first 9 rounds were close. Every one of those rounds was 2 minutes of Bradley swinging furiously and missing just about everything, save for the occasional body shot that did nothing to Pacquiao, followed by a minute of Pacquiao hitting the straight left hand over and over. Pacquiao let down the final 3 rounds but he clearly dominated the fight to that point, and not even in those last 3 rounds was Bradley landing much of significance.

ChuteBoxeFC
06-10-2012, 09:02 AM
Being generous, Bradley won 4 rounds

Being realistic, Bradley won 2 rounds.

This fight wasn't close. And it was a horrible decision.

But Bob Arum being the steaming pile of dog sh!t that he is, it was probably all fixed to draw more money for a rematch.

Boxing is such a joke. I don't know why I keep investing myself in it

HighRolluh
06-10-2012, 09:18 AM
Clearly that was fixed. Arum must have fixed that to make big money on the rematch. What an old fat ****.

Wonder what Mayweather will say about this

blink702
06-10-2012, 09:32 AM
Pacquiao vs Marquez 3

He said Worse not closer

cooljeans
06-10-2012, 09:34 AM
That phaggot Pacquiao finally got what he deserved for screwing Juan Manuel Marquez all those times.

YesWayNoWeigh
06-10-2012, 09:56 AM
Pacquiao vs Marquez 3urine idiot

http://www.interaksyon.com/interaktv/assets/2012/06/bradley-wheelchair

[img]http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/582425_3848364604078_434387509_n.jpg

Pacquiao is known to let off in the final rounds when hes clearly winning.i hate misleading pics like this, bradley fuked up his ankle what a dumb picture.. dont think tim was even bleeding i know pac was

ggNoRe83
06-10-2012, 10:10 AM
I too think pacquiao lost to marquez but it was no where near the landslide of a fight as pac vs bradley. I've never seen someon or any team get cheated so bad in my whole life of watching sports. Ridiculous scoring.

EddoStarr305
06-10-2012, 11:06 AM
Pacquiao vs Marquez 3

macklin/strum
martinez/cintron
matthyse alexander
lennox lewis holyfield

heck , even brand rios fight was worse than this and that was in april

the judges scored this bout on ring generalship , happens all the time.

manny flurried at the end of the firs coupled rounds and gave the last three to bradley.

if manny wins 2 of the last 3 rounds he woulda a unanimous decision.

also take in to account your not gonna make people wait 1 hour while u watch a game and stretch
and think your not knocking someone out too win.
manny didn't even scored a knockdown or was close to a stoppage at any point

firstandgoal
06-10-2012, 12:34 PM
Also JMM-PAC 1 and 2

Bradley won this fight, watch it on mute and you will see HBO are bias

You say watch it without the HBO bias? Well wtf about the majority of the people who were ringside and didn't hear a commentator and were booing and said Bradley lost? All of the boxing experts ringside scored it wide like 117-111 for Pacman. They didn't hear no hbo commentators.

the pac vs jmm fights were not robberies, the knockdowns in the first two fights decided the fight, and the third one Pacquiao outlanded Marquez on compubox Competitive fights are not robberies, and if Marquez won it would have been close like 115-113.

Bradley was throwing mostly air jabs, and Pac was able to block many of his punches.

canuckathlete
06-10-2012, 12:35 PM
That wheelchair picture is stupid, Bradley rolled his ankle in the second round... had nothing to do with Pac

firstandgoal
06-10-2012, 12:39 PM
macklin/strum
martinez/cintron
matthyse alexander
lennox lewis holyfield

heck , even brand rios fight was worse than this and that was in april

the judges scored this bout on ring generalship , happens all the time.

manny flurried at the end of the firs coupled rounds and gave the last three to bradley.

if manny wins 2 of the last 3 rounds he woulda a unanimous decision.

also take in to account your not gonna make people wait 1 hour while u watch a game and stretch
and think your not knocking someone out too win.
manny didn't even scored a knockdown or was close to a stoppage at any point

Very stupid, you said having people wait an hour for a game and to stretch? So that gives the judges the right to score in favor of bradley out of spite? get those judges out of here then.

And wtf at knocking someone out? Pacquiao is the champion and he fights like the challenger, so iuts always up to pacman to score a knockdown or knockout wtf kinda logic is that so as long as the challenger survives he already did goo enough to win hahaa. every ****ing fight Pac is the aggressor, if the challengers who should be trying to knockout the champion, Im sick of these ****ing pussies always running from Pacman, if you want to win be like Pacquiao and try to mix it up and press the action. Bradley was known for pressing the action, this time he decided to play it safe.

drooks10
06-10-2012, 12:45 PM
Haha. Pac clearly won. Anybody who says otherwise was in on the fix, or out of their mind.

ChuteBoxeFC
06-10-2012, 12:56 PM
That wheelchair picture is stupid, Bradley rolled his ankle in the second round... had nothing to do with Pac

He rolled his ankle due to having his clock cleaned by Pacquiao. So yes, it did have something to do with Pac.

infrum
06-10-2012, 01:18 PM
urine idiot

i hate misleading pics like this, bradley fuked up his ankle what a dumb picture.. dont think tim was even bleeding i know pac was

Slack jawed phaggots i swear.

what's your ****ing point? He hurt it during the second round of the fight as a result of Pacquiao's footwork and pressure. So he's in a wheelchair. How's that even remotely taken out of context? But hey i'm just irate coz I had 200$ on a decision win for Pacquiao that he lost contrary to popular media.

MadManc
06-10-2012, 01:21 PM
I give Bradley the first and the three of the last four. 8-4 or 116-112

7-5 pac is pushing it, anything else is a joke.

Two of the judges gave Bradley the 5th and the 7th, two clear pacqiuao rounds.

CheyKongo
06-10-2012, 01:21 PM
Should go down as the Top 100 Greatest Upsets in Sports

jross2021
06-10-2012, 01:22 PM
I agree.. it was actually pretty close.. whoever held the belt was going to win the fight, and that was Bradley. The titleholder always gets the benefit of the doubt.

Clipsarebake
06-10-2012, 01:22 PM
watched the fights with headphones on last night.

commented that pacman lost the 1st 2 rounds of the fight pretty easily but hob was gonna suck him off for late flurries.
he lost rounds 11 and 12 late thinking he had won every round thus far.

dunno if i can find 3 more rounds for Bradley.
but lol at everybody thinking this was an 11-1 or 10-2 fight...even the judge who had packman winning didn't have it that spread out for pacman

robfromlbc
06-10-2012, 01:23 PM
sweet sweet revenge for marquez
that cartel dont fukk around mane

MadManc
06-10-2012, 01:24 PM

Rios vs Abril last month was far worse. Chisora vs Helenius was a joke too. There's two just from the last 6 months.

Pacquiao won the fight, but there have been loads of decisions that are even worse than this.

Boxing is phucked.

infrum
06-10-2012, 01:34 PM
sweet sweet revenge for marquez
that cartel dont fukk around mane

stfu. He's a noble boxer that's just doing his job while putting up with all the dodgy ****. The fighters don't have anything to do with whatever unfairly influences the judges.

MadManc
06-10-2012, 01:47 PM
Marquez scored the fight 8-4 to Manny.

jross2021
06-10-2012, 01:48 PM
Marquez scored the fight 8-4 to Manny.

what'd he score his fight? Because Marquez won.

MadManc
06-10-2012, 02:00 PM
what'd he score his fight? Because Marquez won.

Marquez won the third fight. I've never said he didn't.

I scored it 7-5 for JMM.

jross2021
06-10-2012, 02:02 PM
Marquez won the third fight. I've never said he didn't.

I scored it 7-5 for JMM.

And Manny won because he held the title. You have to completely dominate a guy to take a title from him, and Bradley had the title in this weight class. This is how boxing works, so the fight was decided consistently with how they normally are. This isn't a stretch by any means.. i'm not sure why any one is saying this is the worst decision ever.. so yeah, I agree with your post ;)

MadManc
06-10-2012, 02:13 PM
And Manny won because he held the title. You have to completely dominate a guy to take a title from him, and Bradley had the title in this weight class. This is how boxing works, so the fight was decided consistently with how they normally are. This isn't a stretch by any means.. i'm not sure why any one is saying this is the worst decision ever.. so yeah, I agree with your post ;)

No he didn't.

Bradley held the WBC title at light welterweight but gave it up to move to welterweight. Morales and Garcia fought for it and Garcia won. His first defence is against Khan in July.

Bradley was not the champion at welterweight. The WBO title was Manny's until last night when he was robbed.

jross2021
06-10-2012, 02:17 PM
No he didn't.

Bradley held the WBC title at light welterweight but gave it up to move to welterweight. Morales and Garcia fought for it and Garcia won. His first defence is against Khan in July.

Bradley was not the champion at welterweight. The WBO title was Manny's until last night when he was robbed.

you're right.. for some reason I thought they were fighting at Bradley's weight class. Oh well.. Hate manny anyway.

ImJJames
06-10-2012, 02:25 PM
I agree.. it was actually pretty close.. whoever held the belt was going to win the fight, and that was Bradley. The titleholder always gets the benefit of the doubt.

Pacquiao was the titleholder. You say you been watching boxing since you were under 10 years old? But you don't even know who was the titleholder before the fight? Pathetic

Even Teddy Atlas who is widley known as the biggest pac hater said Pac clearly won.
http://www.examiner.com/article/pacquiao-bradley-fight-marred-by-corruption-teddy-atlast-says

MadManc
06-10-2012, 02:26 PM
you're right.. for some reason I thought they were fighting at Bradley's weight class. Oh well.. Hate manny anyway.

I'm not his biggest fan either as i don't agree with dragging people down to catchweights like he made a habit of in the past. The decision was bull**** though. Its not the worst robbery ever, infact its not even close but a bad decision is a bad decision.

ChuteBoxeFC
06-10-2012, 02:28 PM
Pacquiao was the titleholder. You say you been watching boxing since you were under 10 years old? But you don't even know who was the titleholder before the fight? Pathetic

lol. In all honesty though, there are so many fuking belts it's hard to keep track of who is the champion. There's WBA, WBO, WBC, IBF, Ring Magazine and probably more titles that I'm forgetting. Plus junior's and super's attached to every weight class.

ImJJames
06-10-2012, 02:30 PM
lol. In all honesty though, there are so many fuking belts it's hard to keep track of who is the champion. There's WBA, WBO, WBC, IBF, Ring Magazine and probably more titles that I'm forgetting. Plus junior's and super's attached to every weight class.

Jross main argument was that Pacquiao had to completely dominate Bradley because Bradley had the title. But Pacquiao had the title and Bradley if you want to be generous only won 4 rounds.

I'm not even upset by it, boxing has been corrupted since the beginning.

jross2021
06-10-2012, 02:33 PM
Jross main argument was that Pacquiao had to completely dominate Bradley because Bradley had the title. But Pacquiao had the title and Bradley if you want to be generous only won 4 rounds.

You're right.. I admitted it a couple of posts up. Arum is the reason the decision was made then. I don't pay much attention to the belts as fighters fight all over the place and there are like 5 belts at each weight class. I just assumed that they fought in Bradley's division because of the decision. Either way, I don't really care.. this is just fair now, because Pacman lost to Marquez. If Pacman wanted the win, he shouldn't have given up late. I still think he was in on the fix, because he could have kept dominating and just knocked Bradley out.

TheEnforzer
06-10-2012, 02:34 PM

http://www.whicheb5.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/EB-5-Visa-Fraud.jpg

MadManc
06-10-2012, 02:39 PM

The sanctioning bodies are a joke these days. The WBA being the worst with the WBC not too far behind.

The WBA have 3 current champions at Bantamweight and super middleweight, phucking three. Jokers.

TheEnforzer
06-10-2012, 03:38 PM
Hey guys, just go to the Nevada State Athletic Commission website and email them where it says contact us, and give them your two cents. The more hell we can give them, the better chance of this mess being corrected, so if you get a chance go speak your mind for justice sake.

ChuteBoxeFC
06-10-2012, 03:40 PM
Hey guys, just go to the Nevada State Athletic Commission website and email them where it says contact us, and give them your two cents. The more hell we can give them, the better chance of this mess being corrected, so if you get a chance go speak your mind for justice sake.

It's not going to change anything. No bad decisions have ever been overturned.

jross2021
06-10-2012, 03:45 PM

and then.. give them your 2 cents about the Marquez vs Pacman fight.. and hopefully that mess will be corrected.

ej25i
06-10-2012, 03:53 PM
and then.. give them your 2 cents about the Marquez vs Pacman fight.. and hopefully that mess will be corrected.

lol @ bradley telling Arum he tried his best but couldn't beat the guy and then saying he thought he clearly won the fight.

Ok.