PDA

View Full Version : It's Arum... it's all Arum...

PatrickBateman1
06-10-2012, 12:00 AM
Listening to this show, make a great point...

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ropeadoperadio/2012/06/10/pacquiao-vs-bradley-post-fight-show

Arum is trying to turn Bradley into his new cash cow now that Manny is nearing the end of his career. Too bad he don goofed and made it too obvious that this was bullshiit. Bradley will never be the cash cow that Floyd/Manny are either, but you can expect Arum to try and sell him as that guy.

Arum phucked this one up and hopefully it goes against him big time.

jross2021
06-10-2012, 12:01 AM
adequate post.. but Manny is not a cash cow.

PatrickBateman1
06-10-2012, 12:02 AM
adequate post.. but Manny is not a cash cow.

Compared to the rest of the sport (outside of Floyd) he definitely is. Floyd is king no doubt, but Manny can still bring in some PPV buys.

It's disgusting.

_NEMESIS_
06-10-2012, 12:02 AM
You didn't have to make a separate thread for this...We read it the first time in the fight thread....

namean
06-10-2012, 12:03 AM
Some people need to be thrown in jail

brb phucking w/so many peoples money

If thats okay, then release Bernie Madoff from prison right now.

GrecoRoman
06-10-2012, 12:04 AM
Some people need to be thrown in jail

brb phucking w/so many peoples money

If thats okay, then release Bernie Madoff from prison right now.

****ing exactly, somebody here posted a tweet that made me lol but is probably true, We'll be watching an espn 30for30 about this in the future.

PatrickBateman1
06-10-2012, 12:06 AM
You didn't have to make a separate thread for this...We read it the first time in the fight thread....

Don't tell me how to live my life!

_NEMESIS_
06-10-2012, 12:15 AM
Don't tell me how to live my life!

I still love ya mate, always have!

PatrickBateman1
06-10-2012, 12:18 AM
Hell, now that I think about it, how do we know that both Manny and Bradley weren't in on it? Manny didn't do any celebrating after the last round, he didn't even seem mad after the decision. There's something here we aren't seeing. Not saying that's what it is, but there are so many possibilities.

gottk2x
06-10-2012, 12:22 AM
Hell, now that I think about it, how do we know that both Manny and Bradley weren't in on it? Manny didn't do any celebrating after the last round, he didn't even seem mad after the decision. There's something here we aren't seeing. Not saying that's what it is, but there are so many possibilities.

That's why this will forever be a conspiracy and boxing is about to enter it's darkest hour.

namean
06-10-2012, 12:24 AM
Hell, now that I think about it, how do we know that both Manny and Bradley weren't in on it? Manny didn't do any celebrating after the last round, he didn't even seem mad after the decision. There's something here we aren't seeing. Not saying that's what it is, but there are so many possibilities.Wouldnt put it past them
He already said yes to a rematch lmao

PatrickBateman1
06-10-2012, 12:25 AM
Arum isn't stupid either, he'll be able to use the "why would I have Manny lose?" argument as well.

Ugh I just don't know what to think.

DaBest12
06-10-2012, 12:26 AM
Mayweather is in jail, yet Pacquiao is the one that was raped by 3 men tonight.

DerekJeter
06-10-2012, 12:26 AM
I don't think Pacquiao is in on it, I think he knows a lot more than most people about the corruption in boxing and being as classy and religious as he is, just just accepted it, at least in public.

Kane_89
06-10-2012, 12:27 AM
http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Bob+Arum+Manny+Pacquiao+v+Shane+Mosley+Press+OqSgC l576Ozl.jpg

lol, greedy mother****er trying to grab every penny before his old ass checks out. Doesnt even hide his corruption lol

But agree OP, This was so blatant to the boxing community that his plan is gonna backfire in his face.

PatrickBateman1
06-10-2012, 12:31 AM
I don't think Pacquiao is in on it, I think he knows a lot more than most people about the corruption in boxing and being as classy and religious as he is, just just accepted it, at least in public.

That's the Pac that we're shown, we don't truly know him. I've always felt like he was a bit of a sleaze. Hell, he is a politician. Not saying I'm right, but that's kind of how I feel.

DerekJeter
06-10-2012, 12:33 AM
That's the Pac that we're shown, we don't truly know him. I've always felt like he was a bit of a sleaze. Hell, he is a politician. Not saying I'm right, but that's kind of how I feel.

think about it this way: Why would he let his kids come to their first fight ever if he knew he was gonna lose?

Future24
06-10-2012, 12:33 AM
Mayweather is in jail, yet Pacquiao is the one that was raped by 3 men tonight.There was a female judge.

realistromeo
06-10-2012, 12:36 AM
http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Bob+Arum+Manny+Pacquiao+v+Shane+Mosley+Press+OqSgC l576Ozl.jpg

lol, greedy mother****er trying to grab every penny before his old ass checks out. Doesnt even hide his corruption lol

But agree OP, This was so blatant to the boxing community that his plan is gonna backfire in his face.

people need to boycot pac/Bradley 2 dont watch/dont pay... dont bet... or if you go see.. chant bob arum is scum! arum 2012!
i think Arum masks instead of Nixon masks would be so appropriate! "I AM NOT A CROOK!"