PDA

View Full Version : Magic Johnson is the biggest flip-flopper

DFINC
06-09-2012, 06:57 PM
After GM 1/2: "Celtics are too old, they're done"
After game 3/4: "Credit the Celtics, they're getting it done and Miami can't hang with them right now"
After Game 5: "They have to break this team up. I don't know if Lebron James can get it done"
After Game 6: "Lebron James..my man..this guy.."

Before Game 7: "Miami will win"

Phaggot

namean
06-09-2012, 06:59 PM
Agreed
He does this all the time when talking about LeBron too
LeBron is the greatest of all-time.
Next game he says LeBron James just isnt up to Kobe Bryants level yet. lmao

heat63
06-09-2012, 07:00 PM
cant stand the dude. dude was great for highlights back in the day. got lucky he has millions to pay for the aids cure. now get off my computer monitor.

DFINC
06-09-2012, 07:00 PM
Agreed
He does this all the time when talking about LeBron too
LeBron is the greatest of all-time.
Next game he says LeBron James just isnt up to Kobe Bryants level yet. lmao

He does it well though, in a way where it's hypocritical. Contrary to Chuck, who sticks with his pick even though he'll look like an idiot.

midget2ninja
06-09-2012, 07:25 PM
cant stand his analysis. the reason the celtics are winning is cause the celtics are scoring more points the heat need to put the ball in the basket herrrpp derp rondo is getting asists so the celtics are scoring more???? sometimes i wonder if this dude even basketalls. another mg quote. when wade knocks down his jump shots miami are scoring ??wat its as if ron burgundy is up there without the lols

businesslawbrah
06-09-2012, 07:45 PM
Magic Johnson is the 2nd greatest player ever ONLY behind Kobe GOAT Bryant. Magic is allowed to flip flop

kooldude
06-09-2012, 07:58 PM
Magic's analysis is useless. He's just there bc he's a former great and has a big smile.