PDA

View Full Version : Who is going to watch manny pacquaio vs. bradley? Link included

llahhsoj
06-09-2012, 04:50 PM
http://randomlivelinks.blogspot.com/p/boxing-ufc-wwe.html

crupiea
06-09-2012, 07:12 PM
Thanks for the link, you read my mind.

I am sure I am not alone in the knowledge that manny will lose tonight.

will rep on recharge.

so-tex
06-09-2012, 07:17 PM
Same here. I will watch. Crup, I think You're right on this one.

llahhsoj
06-09-2012, 07:35 PM
I'll be pissed if the Heat and Celtics game goes into multiple overtimes. The Main Event won't start untill that game ends.

DubfromGA
06-09-2012, 08:10 PM
I'll be pissed if the Heat and Celtics game goes into multiple overtimes. The Main Event won't start untill that game ends.

Manny is pulling hard for The Celts.

Shaping up to be a good game. Gotta crash ASAP after the game ends. Going to hit the gym when it opens in the morning & then have a ten hour drive to take my son to basketball camp. I'll be a stiff old bastage by the end of the day.

crupiea
06-09-2012, 08:24 PM
here are some other links incase the one above stops working.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145550631

GuyJin
06-09-2012, 10:17 PM
Round two over and Manny still looks pretty good. We shall see.

trankwil
06-09-2012, 10:18 PM
best link I found

http://www.thefirstrow.eu/watch/126042/1/watch-boxing:-manny-pacquiao-vs-timothy-bradley.html

GuyJin
06-09-2012, 10:26 PM
Give Bradley credit he's giving it all he's got so far but Manny has way too much firepower. He may run out of steam but he'll probably knock Bradley out in the next couple of rounds.

trankwil
06-09-2012, 10:28 PM
that crowd is so excitable, they go crazy everytime a punch lands, lol

so-tex
06-09-2012, 10:32 PM
Looks like the old man is putting one on over Bradley.

GuyJin
06-09-2012, 10:47 PM
I think Crup oughta find a new sideline instead of predicting fights.:)

Pac attack is in full force. Bradley's hanging tough but he ain't carrying the firepower Manny is.

Bradley's handlers are morons.

so-tex
06-09-2012, 10:49 PM
I have Bradley only winning two rounds.

GuyJin
06-09-2012, 10:58 PM
Fight's over and I didn't have him winning any. He was game, but he lost and Manny is still the champ.

so-tex
06-09-2012, 11:03 PM
Manny just got fked. How they gave this fight to Bradley, is beyond me. :mad:.

GuyJin
06-09-2012, 11:16 PM
I clicked off before they announced the scoring. What was it?

so-tex
06-09-2012, 11:20 PM
Split Decision- Bradley.

GuyJin
06-09-2012, 11:26 PM
I can't see it. Not only did Pac land a greater percentage of punches he also hurt Bradley more. Someone must be rollin' in it 'cuz I smell a payoff. Something was DEF not right with this fight.

so-tex
06-09-2012, 11:27 PM
Punches landed; Manny 37.5%; Bradley 27%. Manny threw more power punches, yet he lost. :rolleyes:

ClinicallyBored
06-09-2012, 11:35 PM
I can't see it. Not only did Pac land a greater percentage of punches he also hurt Bradley more. Someone must be rollin' in it 'cuz I smell a payoff. Something was DEF not right with this fight.

Punching % Manny 37.5%; Bradley 27%. Manny threw more power punches, yet he lost. :rolleyes:

Another bullchit rigged fight. If pac won there would be no fights left. Rematch was already scheduled b4 the fight started. The look on Bradley's face said it all.

so-tex
06-09-2012, 11:59 PM
I can't see it. Not only did Pac land a greater percentage of punches he also hurt Bradley more. Someone must be rollin' in it 'cuz I smell a payoff. Something was DEF not right with this fight.Yes

Another bullchit rigged fight. If pac won there would be no fights left. Rematch was already scheduled b4 the fight started. The look on Bradley's face said it all.And yes. Reps owed to both. On recharge.

Karl_Hungus
06-10-2012, 12:05 AM
Dan Raphael's score card:

DAN RAFAEL'S UNOFFICIAL SCORECARD
ROUND 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 total
Pacquiao 9 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 119
Bradley 10 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 109

so-tex
06-10-2012, 12:12 AM
Dan Raphael's score card:

DAN RAFAEL'S UNOFFICIAL SCORECARD
ROUND 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 total
Pacquiao 9 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 119
Bradley 10 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 109That is about right. I had Bradley winning the 3rd or 4rth round, due to the bodyshots he connected on Manny.

crupiea
06-10-2012, 07:07 AM
I think Crup oughta find a new sideline instead of predicting fights.:)

Pac attack is in full force. Bradley's hanging tough but he ain't carrying the firepower Manny is.

Bradley's handlers are morons.

maybe I will just stick to predicting winners.

GuyJin
06-10-2012, 07:12 AM
maybe I will just stick to predicting winners.

---

Real winners, or the bought-and-paid for ones?

:)

llahhsoj
06-10-2012, 08:08 AM
I turned it off before the decision was announced. Wowwww, I'm shocked! I thought Bradley maybe won two rounds.

NorwichGrad
06-10-2012, 05:01 PM
Yeah I'm pissed, brahs, cuz my cousin got robbed. It's all good cuz Pacman is already a hero back in the Islands. He does lots of great things with his money for our peeps

llahhsoj
06-10-2012, 05:06 PM
Yeah I'm pissed, brahs, cuz my cousin got robbed. It's all good cuz Pacman is already a hero back in the Islands. He does lots of great things with his money for our peeps

If I was Pac, I would have flipped off the judges, not go to the press-conference and retire. He has enough money and other things going on anyways.

so-tex
06-10-2012, 05:10 PM
Yeah I'm pissed, brahs, cuz my cousin got robbed. It's all good cuz Pacman is already a hero back in the Islands. He does lots of great things with his money for our peepsYou should be pissed. I know I am, and I didn't even have a dog in this fight. Plain and simple, Manny got robbed.

Oceanside
06-10-2012, 05:22 PM
had bradley winning rounds 1,2,10 and 11

manny got robbed but HBO is insanely baised towards Manny !

bodyhard
06-10-2012, 05:47 PM
That fight was set up, why would Manny take that lost so lightly, no care in the world. Bradly even said he tried his best to beat him but he couldn't. He was even shock he won.

Something is not right about this at all.

Oceanside
06-10-2012, 05:51 PM
REAL big money in Manny/Bradley II

other than floyd there is really nobody else that could generate the cash that's gonna Happen in November..

Brackneyc
06-10-2012, 05:51 PM
That fight was set up, why would Manny take that lost so lightly, no care in the world. Bradly even said he tried his best to beat him but he couldn't. He was even shock he won.

Something is not right about this at all.

Trying to bring Mayweather out of the woodwork maybe. Maybe now Floyd will do it, thinking Manny can be beat. I have always felt Money could beat Manny anyway. I still do.

Oceanside
06-10-2012, 05:54 PM
Trying to bring Mayweather out of the woodwork maybe. Maybe now Floyd will do it, thinking Manny can be beat. I have always felt Money could beat Manny anyway. I still do.

Manny definetly lost leverage when they sit down to negotiate numbers

ClinicallyBored
06-10-2012, 05:55 PM
Yes

And yes. Reps owed to both. On recharge.

Ya Im on recharge to. Get you tomorrow.

That wasnt even a 100% PAC and he still should not have lost his belt to Bradley. I really dont hop on boxers bandwagons, I just enjoy the sport but man I couldnt help to be fukkin irate at that bs last night.

Karl_Hungus
06-10-2012, 05:55 PM

Yeah, but Floyd isn't stupid -- he can see the same thing everyone else saw. I am sure when he sees the fight, he will know that Pac won. Fact is: Pac/Mayweather is never going to happen....Not while either of them are remotely in their prime. I don't think Floyd wants to risk his record -- he doesn't want any part of Pac. He'll never fight the guy as long as there is a chance he will lose.

Oceanside
06-10-2012, 06:08 PM
Floyd spanked Marquez and he'll spank Manny too

crupiea
06-10-2012, 06:47 PM
Floyd spanked Marquez and he'll spank Manny too

this

so-tex
06-13-2012, 11:29 PM
Now Senator Reid want's to get on this. :rolleyes: No doubt 99.5% of the people who watched the fight, agree that Manny won, but now the Govt. is intervening? Wow, just wow.Senate majority leader Harry Reid knows a few things about the sweet science.

The Nevada democrat was an amateur boxer back in the day, and even served as a boxing judge. Now, just a few days after the controversial Manny Pacquiao-Timothy Bradley fight in Las Vegas, Reid wants there to be an investigation.

After the judges' split decision made Bradley the winner, fans and boxing experts were outraged. And Reid wants answers.

"I feel confident there's been nothing untoward," Reid told the Los Angeles Times on Tuesday. "But if an investigation makes everyone feel better, do the investigation.

"One of my very good friends was one of the judges for this fight," he added. "And from all the reports that I've seen by people on the outside who saw the fight, who attempted to be fair and judge the fight, Pacquiao won the fight."

Karl_Hungus
06-13-2012, 11:54 PM
Now Senator Reid want's to get on this. :rolleyes: No doubt 99.5% of the people who watched the fight, agree that Manny won, but now the Govt. is intervening? Wow, just wow.Senate majority leader Harry Reid knows a few things about the sweet science.

The whole article is even more irritating -- He is basically using this as a springboard to implement government regulation of boxing via a "National Boxing Commission". Sheesh ... the nannies just never seem to run out of things to dig their grubby little fingers into.....

http://msn.foxsports.com/boxing/story/Senator-Harry-Reid-using-Manny-Pacquiao-controversy-to-push-boxing-reform-bill-061312

GuyJin
06-14-2012, 12:11 AM
The whole article is even more irritating -- He is basically using this as a springboard to implement government regulation of boxing via a "National Boxing Commission". Sheesh ... the nannies just never seem to run out of things to dig their grubby little fingers into.....

http://msn.foxsports.com/boxing/story/Senator-Harry-Reid-using-Manny-Pacquiao-controversy-to-push-boxing-reform-bill-061312

Karl,

Agreed, but at the same time, boxing has long been known as a sport of fixes, payoffs, beatings (outside the ring, I mean) and general corruption. The fight itself was a farce. Granted, Bradley did manage to pop Pac more than a few times and no, I don't think Manny was ever in serious trouble, but if you're going to count every little baby jab as a point, then maybe that's what the judges were looking at.

Or maybe they were bought off. Who knows? Now while I don't like the idea of the 'gumment' stepping in, if they can clean up the sport somewhat it can't be a bad thing. Lord knows the powers-that-be in pro boxing ain't gonna police themselves.

Karl_Hungus
06-14-2012, 12:17 AM
Karl,

Agreed, but at the same time, boxing has long been known as a sport of fixes, payoffs, beatings (outside the ring, I mean) and general corruption. The fight itself was a farce. Granted, Bradley did manage to pop Pac more than a few times and no, I don't think Manny was ever in serious trouble, but if you're going to count every little baby jab as a point, then maybe that's what the judges were looking at.

Or maybe they were bought off. Who knows? Now while I don't like the idea of the 'gumment' stepping in, if they can clean up the sport somewhat it can't be a bad thing. Lord knows the powers-that-be in pro boxing ain't gonna police themselves.

Well, you have more faith in their ability to do that than I ;)

Oceanside
06-14-2012, 09:15 AM
sport being federally regulated ?

let's not get carried away here....

it was a bad Decision nothing more and nothing less :)