PDA

View Full Version : Would you rather see Miami lose tonight, or go to the finals and lose to OKC?

Vbrah
06-09-2012, 02:57 PM
Would be pretty bad if the heat don't even make it to the finals this year, but i think it would be more embarrassing for lebron make it to the finals and lose to durant, basically the new kid on the block.

T0nyStark
06-09-2012, 03:05 PM
F*ck what a difficult choice

the problem with the Heat losing today is Lebron's played great in this series so he can only get so much blame

I would love to see the Heat gets wept by OKC with Lebron scoring like 20 ppg and disappearing

TSTBrah
06-09-2012, 03:09 PM
Dear God haters. I'd rather just see some good basketball and root for my team, not really specifically wish anyone lose.

jross2021
06-09-2012, 03:21 PM
tonight.. I actually like Rondo/Pierce/KG/Allen.

Need a break from LeBron choking in the finals.

OptimusPoster
06-09-2012, 03:22 PM
My eyes want OKC and Miami.

trankwil
06-09-2012, 03:25 PM
was rooting for celtics, actually just against the heat, but yeah I wouldn't mind seeing them lose on the bigger stage, seems even more embarrassing to make it there and lose than to not make it there.

T0nyStark
06-09-2012, 03:26 PM
was rooting for celtics, actually just against the heat, but yeah I wouldn't mind seeing them lose on the bigger stage, seems even more embarrassing to make it there and lose than to not make it there.

Plus Lebron's played way too well in this series. I want to see him lose in a series in which he chokes

AlphaVegeta
06-09-2012, 03:27 PM
Plus Lebron's played way too well in this series. I want to see him lose in a series in which he chokes
All it'll take is a choke performance at home tonight to bring tears of joy to my eyes.

Tear 'em up Boston

MarkAnt0ny
06-09-2012, 03:28 PM
I want the best basketball team in the ECF to win and go to the finals, whether that's the Heat or Celtics.

I think the media would LOVE a LeBron vs Durant series tho.

jross2021
06-09-2012, 03:29 PM
I want the best basketball team in the ECF to win and go to the finals, whether that's the Heat or Celtics.

I think the media would LOVE a LeBron vs Durant series tho.

too late for that.. Bulls lost in the first round.

brb_ballin
06-09-2012, 03:29 PM
lose tonight.. cause that means Boston is in the finals!

SompletelyCober
06-09-2012, 03:33 PM
Dear God haters. I'd rather just see some good basketball and root for my team, not really specifically wish anyone lose.

Lmao what a bunch of pathetic phaggots in this thread.

I've told you losers that the Heat aren't playing around anymore.

There were no smiles last game. There was no dancing around. When we need to win, we do. Simple as that.

Keep hating.

The phaggot ass Celtics won't beat us. And OKC won't either. You don't win in your first finals as a young team.

Wade and Bron are sick of you pathetic haters. There won't be any jokes in the finals. The Heat will come out 500 % more intense than the Thunder.

Prepare to have your hearts broken.

InnerThighChafe
06-09-2012, 03:35 PM
okc vs boston series would be dat der low ratings

Alex2010
06-09-2012, 03:38 PM
i would like to see them win a championship unlike 90% of america.

AlphaVegeta
06-09-2012, 03:40 PM

There were no smiles last game. There was no dancing around. When we need to win, we do. Simple as that.

Keep hating.

The phaggot ass Celtics won't beat us. And OKC won't either. You don't win in your first finals as a young team.

Wade and Bron are sick of you pathetic haters. There won't be any jokes in the finals. The Heat will come out 500 % more intense than the Thunder.

If somehow the Heat manage to get by Boston tonight (they wont), the Thunder will make quick work of them.

Durant, Westbrook, Harden > Lebron, Wade, Bosh

High_Endurance
06-09-2012, 03:40 PM
i could care less as long as they lose.

this way i can see wade get traded.

wade for melo or amare

TSTBrah
06-09-2012, 03:41 PM
If somehow the Heat manage to get by Boston tonight (they wont), the Thunder will make quick work of them.

Durant, Westbrook, Harden > Lebron, Wade, Bosh

lol

LeBron alone > Durant, Westbrook, Harden

Thunder haven't even played a defense yet.

AlphaVegeta
06-09-2012, 03:42 PM

wade for melo or amare
Wade/Bosh for Kobe/Gasol, would actually root for the Heat, even with Lebron, Kobe turn him into dat dere champion

InnerThighChafe
06-09-2012, 03:42 PM

wade for melo or amaredis nika srs?

DoWorkSon515
06-09-2012, 03:43 PM

Keep hating.

will rep on recharge

AlphaVegeta
06-09-2012, 03:45 PM
lol

Durant will aware Lebron on how the game of basketball is supposed to be played.

TSTBrah
06-09-2012, 03:47 PM
Durant will aware Lebron on how the game of basketball is supposed to be played.

lol just lol

Durant's on the most stacked team in the NBA and this may be his only chance at a ring because that team's going to be splitting up when they demand more money, starting next year. He'll never see the runner-up DPOY, 6th man of the year and a top 5 PG on one team again. I remember last year when Rose was 'taking LeBron's spot'. Just no.

TheThrill1
06-09-2012, 03:47 PM
The Heat will come out 500 % more intense than the Thunder.

Haha you seriously think this? I don't think James can play like that every game. He's going to need support from the rest of his team.

InnerThighChafe
06-09-2012, 03:48 PM

Durant, Westbrook, Harden > Lebron, Wade, BoshIf the Heat win tonight you get banned, fair?

its50
06-09-2012, 03:49 PM
as great as it would be to see them lose in the finals again (dear god, i loved last years finals. downloaded it and rewatching them later), its too much of a risk to have them in the finals. they might win it considering okc has westbrick, and for the sake of these forums and first take, that can't happen

AlphaVegeta
06-09-2012, 03:49 PM
If the Heat lose tonight you get banned, fair?
Deal, and when Celts win, you get banned, and I get nudes of your mom.

InnerThighChafe
06-09-2012, 03:50 PM
Deal, and when Celts win, you get banned, and I get nudes of your mom. I meant when the heat win

SompletelyCober
06-09-2012, 03:52 PM
lol

*Wade alone > Durant, Westbrook, Harden

I've posted before telling people on this board that if they were really Heat fans, they would hope for OKC to beat San Antonio.

The Heat will take the series 4-2. SA would have been a true series. Could have been 4-2 Heat, 7 games, or even 4-2 SA. Their team was ridiculous. The Thunder just got hot.

The Heat already showed that they could handle the Thunder this year.

Much more importantly, the Heat are absurdly motivated. The way they played in game 6- yeah, that's how they're going to play in the finals, every game.

No more jokes. Not more premature celebrations.

On the opposite end, the Thunder are a very young team with their important players never having made it this far before.

They're in over their heads. Especially now that Bosh is back.

AlphaVegeta
06-09-2012, 03:55 PM
I meant when the heat win
Lol, didn't even notice, so deal.

TSTBrah
06-09-2012, 03:58 PM
Lol, didn't even notice, so deal.

Goodnight bro.

OKPump
06-09-2012, 04:05 PM
lol just lol

Durant's on the most stacked team in the NBA and this may be his only chance at a ring because that team's going to be splitting up when they demand more money, starting next year. He'll never see the runner-up DPOY, 6th man of the year and a top 5 PG on one team again. I remember last year when Rose was 'taking LeBron's spot'. Just no.

just fyi... durant and westbrook both signed a long term deal... and we still have serge and harden next year... iirc we won't be losing any significant players next year..so he'll see them very soon :cool:

TheThrill1
06-09-2012, 04:08 PM
The Heat already showed that they could handle the Thunder this year.

Much more importantly, the Heat are absurdly motivated. The way they played in game 6- yeah, that's how they're going to play in the finals, every game.

No more jokes. Not more premature celebrations.

On the opposite end, the Thunder are a very young team with their important players never having made it this far before.

They're in over their heads. Especially now that Bosh is back.
The Heat and Thunder split their series in the regular season. OKC won 103-87 and Mia won 98-93, not exactly handling is it?

You don't think OKC is motivated? Come on, everyone keeps saying they're too young/inexperienced. That's their motivation. Hell, they've only lost 3 games this whole postseason against a better division.

The Thunder will do just fine. You need to worry about even getting to the finals.

BadaBingBdaBoom
06-09-2012, 04:12 PM

Keep hating.

Quoting for later in the potential case of a Heat loss. Would love to see what you come up with to defend them.

To answer OP, I would rather see Miami lose tonight. Losing to Boston would be much sweeter. Not to mention it would mean they came up shorter than last year.

TSTBrah
06-09-2012, 04:38 PM
just fyi... durant and westbrook both signed a long term deal... and we still have serge and harden next year... iirc we won't be losing any significant players next year..so he'll see them very soon :cool:

Ok you have 2 years then. lol

InnerThighChafe
06-09-2012, 09:23 PM
Deal, and when Celts win, you get banned, and I get nudes of your mom.In for ban

QuasiMoFoo
06-20-2012, 02:58 PM
innn