PDA

View Full Version : Seinfeld Reference #3,421,885

FlaIronMind
06-09-2012, 07:21 AM
In Miami, there's this fella who has hung out his shingle and I have to, on occasion, drive by his place of business. Without giving his full name, I will say that his shingle reads "W. Tuttle."

Every time I drive by his place, I can't help it.

Without fail, I have to say...

"Ta ta, Tut-tle."

SouthPaw06
06-09-2012, 07:28 AM
Seinfeld reference # 3,421,886

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli. I got about fifty feet out and suddenly the great beast appeared before me. I tell you he was ten stories high if he was a foot. As if sensing my presence, he let out a great bellow. I said, "Easy, big fella!" And then, as I watched him struggling, I realized that something was obstructing its breathing. From where I was standing, I could see directly into the eye of the great fish."

FlaIronMind
06-09-2012, 07:29 AM
"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli. I got about fifty feet out and suddenly the great beast appeared before me. I tell you he was ten stories high if he was a foot. As if sensing my presence, he let out a great bellow. I said, "Easy, big fella!" And then, as I watched him struggling, I realized that something was obstructing its breathing. From where I was standing, I could see directly into the eye of the great fish."

Mammal.

But that's a different episode.

SouthPaw06
06-09-2012, 07:33 AM
Mammal.

But that's a different episode.

fixed:
aware, its the one where george pretends to be a marine biologist lol

FlaIronMind
06-09-2012, 07:38 AM
aware...

You are aware...

FlaIronMind
06-09-2012, 07:42 AM
Incidentally, the same episode as...

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144562101&p=876825321&viewfull=1#post876825321

llahhsoj
06-09-2012, 09:10 AM
I've watched some Seinfield episodes. I don't get the allure of this show or shows like Everyone Loves Raymond.

Realizing
06-09-2012, 04:18 PM
I've watched some Seinfield episodes. I don't get the allure of this show or shows like Everyone Loves Raymond.

haha that is funny. I always say if I end up in hospital dying I would like to be watching Seinfeld episodes, these shows have honestly made me laugh in a way that no other has.

as for getting reminded of episodes haha- see I giggle now, every time I see a guy shaving his chest to talking about shaving his chest I think of Jerry, hahahahh & Kramer hahah- like jerry howling at the moon in the garbage dump getting rid of Elaine's muffin bottoms and Kramer saying there would be no turning back!

Karl_Hungus
06-09-2012, 04:46 PM
In Miami, there's this fella who has hung out his shingle and I have to, on occasion, drive by his place of business. Without giving his full name, I will say that his shingle reads "W. Tuttle."

Every time I drive by his place, I can't help it.

Without fail, I have to say...

"Ta ta, Tut-tle."

Some people call me small and prestigious.

I enjoy understanding.

Karl_Hungus
06-09-2012, 04:48 PM

Love it ... watched it every week when it was on the air, and I've probably seen each episode at least 20 times. ELR is mediocre ... King of Queens is better.

Brackneyc
06-09-2012, 05:18 PM

There's nothing I can even impart to you, that's the sad thing. It's so inborn, I can't pass it on.

dbx
06-09-2012, 05:28 PM
Love it ... watched it every week when it was on the air, and I've probably seen each episode at least 20 times. ELR is mediocre ... King of Queens is better.

I love all three, and I'm not really a mainstream TV kinda guy. I think ELR is absolutely brilliant, and much better produced than KOQ. Having said that...I prefer Kevin James to Ray. It's always a mixed bag, eh? But one thing you will almost always find; people of a certain intellect appreciate certain shows....that others just don't get. It's not always the case, but usually is.......

There's nothing I can even impart to you, that's the sad thing. It's so inborn, I can't pass it on.

See the above. You're in good company :D.

Karl_Hungus
06-09-2012, 05:36 PM
I love all three, and I'm not really a mainstream TV kinda guy.

Same here -- I have never seen most of the mainstream popular shows now days. I've never watched American Idol or that Dancing Stars show. If it isn't on the Military History channel, Investigative Discovery, or TVland (and TBS for Seinfeld), I probably haven't seen it.

See the above. You're in good company .

Agreed! :D

FlaIronMind
06-09-2012, 06:21 PM

Agreed. And, King of Queens is one of my absolute favorites....

http://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/aa440/flaironmind/IMG_3825640x480.jpg

Amen.

FlaIronMind
06-09-2012, 06:52 PM
Back to Seinfeld...

Given that the Stanley Cup Finals are on as I type this, I no longer can see and/or hear about the NJ Devils without thinking of Puddy.

http://i.cdn.turner.com/v5cache/TBS/Images/Dynamic/i23/seinfeld_episode109_337x233_040420061512.jpg

That poor priest....seeing Lucifer and the Madonna like that.

V-240
06-09-2012, 07:15 PM
"I'M OUT!!"

(slaps money on counter)

FlaIronMind
06-09-2012, 07:21 PM
"I'M OUT!!"

(slaps money on counter)

Do you hear what you're saying?! Can you hear it?! This is a beautiful woman walking around naked, and you want to tell her to
stop?! That's the dumbest thing I ever heard...This is something that comes about once in a lifetime! When we were boys, looking through our bedroom windows, we would think: 'Why can't there be a woman out there, taking her clothes off?' And now that wish has come true and you want to throw it away?!"

noimoonchoi
06-09-2012, 07:32 PM
Jerry: The wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, round and round...
Kramer: The girl across the street has nothing on, nothing on, nothing on...

erikjh
06-09-2012, 09:37 PM
Commando 8 has arrived!

FlaIronMind
06-09-2012, 09:40 PM
Commando 8 has arrived!

Lulz.

And on today's episode, I watched, Kramer had ordered

"...the biggest one they had. It's industrial strength. 16,000 BTUs."

sippiboy1987
06-09-2012, 09:43 PM
King of Queens is best. Loved the episodes when Leah remini gained weight in all the right places.. Dat ass HNNNNGGGG!

erikjh
06-09-2012, 09:48 PM
Lulz.

And on today's episode, I watched, Kramer had ordered

"...the biggest one they had. It's industrial strength. 16,000 BTUs."

iNSTALLED!

That's it?

Just plug it in and the commando 8 does the rest!