PDA

View Full Version : ITT: We were Kobe haters then became fans

DFINC
06-08-2012, 06:41 PM
..when he matured, changed his attitude and channeled his cocky jackassness into the aesthetics of his game.

Last night's game got me thinking..will the same happen for Lebron and will all of us eventually mire him if he gets serious? FUU...

jimbogr
06-08-2012, 06:45 PM
Frobe > Black Mamba

namean
06-08-2012, 07:04 PM
I admit I am one of them OP
I love MJ & hated, at the time, that Kobe was trying to be like him/talk like him.
But when MJ retired in 99, I became a Kobe fan. I couldnt do w/out MJ so the next best thing would have to suffice.

Good thread OP but must spread reputation :/

businesslawbrah
06-08-2012, 07:12 PM
As a life long Miami Heat/Lebron James fan I really dislike Kobe because he is a champion that always carries his team when they need him the most. I mean, really Kobe? You are an arsehole with all those game winners and making things almost impossible for my favorite player Lebron James. Every time Lebron does something, everyone tells me its not enough because Kobe has 5 rings.

DubstepDealer
06-08-2012, 07:19 PM
As a life long Miami Heat/Lebron James fan I really dislike Kobe because he is a champion that always carries his team when they need him the most. I mean, really Kobe? You are an arsehole with all those game winners and making things almost impossible for my favorite player Lebron James. Every time Lebron does something, everyone tells me its not enough because Kobe has 5 rings.

good night, sweet prince.

DFINC
06-08-2012, 07:22 PM
Frobe > Black Mamba

Lolno. #24 > in terms of overall game, aesthetics, clutching, winning. #8 > #24 in terms of pure scoring.

jimbogr
06-09-2012, 12:10 AM
Lolno. #24 > in terms of overall game, aesthetics, clutching, winning. #8 > #24 in terms of pure scoring.

"Prime" Kobe was #8.

#24 only won because of his supporting cast, #8 was still better.

GPx
06-09-2012, 12:12 AM
"Prime" Kobe was #8.

#24 only won because of his supporting cast, #8 was still better.

Pretty sure Kobe had a lot to do with them winning those titles.

Then again, Pau and Fisher could probably lead a team to a title. lol...

itbebrianyo
06-09-2012, 01:06 AM
I am a Celtics fan and Kobe fan. Used to hate him, have been really getting to like and realize how amazing he has been and is still good, all bias aside. Mad respect.