PDA

View Full Version : The Patriots Are Cheap Garbage

EastCoastNiner
06-08-2012, 12:26 PM
Where the hell does that garbage come from? I always laugh when the uninformed like to say the Patriots are cheap, yet they have some of the highest paid players at their positions in the NFL, and some are THE highest paid:

Brady
Gronkowski
Mankins
Wilfork
Mayo

Pepper your anguses for a better offense than the 2007-2008 New England Patriots.

anthonysinatra
06-08-2012, 12:38 PM
too bad they over pay for garbage players like wilfork...

EastCoastNiner
06-08-2012, 12:39 PM
Tom lady is a overrated choke artist who overthrows wr in big games. IMO eli manning is way better than
Him and he proved it twice

Please go.

robfromlbc
06-08-2012, 12:52 PM
too bad they over pay for garbage players like wilfork...
r you fukking kidding me right now?
wilfork is top 5 dt's in the game

thefederalist
06-08-2012, 01:25 PM

top 5 fattest? sure. not top 5 best

EastCoastNiner
06-08-2012, 01:26 PM

They're jealous that the teams they are fans of will not be able to beat an offense that will be setting NFL records this year.

Elite Qb (#1) - Check

Better HB's than 2007-2008- Check

Better WR's than 2007-2008- No, but Llyod will bring a similar threat that Moss did.

Better TE's than 2007-2008- Check, check, check, check.

Dominant o-line- Check

It's going to be absolute rape.

Srs.

ThaWorldIsYours
06-08-2012, 01:26 PM
top 5 fattest? sure. not top 5 best

http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/4d3/5bb/f89/resized/toastin-in-a-roll-bread-meme-generator-brb-toastin-in-a-roll-bread-57667b.jpeg?1324604638.jpg

SolidCarmine
06-08-2012, 01:41 PM
Username: EastCoastNiner

Nuthugs the Patriots like nobody else on the board, lol

EastCoastNiner
06-08-2012, 01:49 PM
Username: EastCoastNiner

Nuthugs the Patriots like nobody else on the board, lol

Ah, this guy again.

I live in MA and have season tickets you retard, and have probably still been to more 49er's games than you have.

CurryTech777
06-08-2012, 02:45 PM
OP must have just started watching football. NE is notorious for letting players go in free agency because they dont want to pay them seymour is the most recent example

GrecoRoman
06-08-2012, 02:55 PM
OP must have just started watching football. NE is notorious for letting players go in free agency because they dont want to pay them seymour is the most recent example

lol yeah what a terrible move. Trade a player going into the last year of his contract for a future franchise left tackle. This move is the exact opposite of your theory. You can't keep everybody but the Patriots just like any other organization know when they have a special player that they can't let slip away. IE Mayo or Gronk.

CurryTech777
06-08-2012, 03:01 PM
lol yeah what a terrible move. Trade a player going into the last year of his contract for a future franchise left tackle. This move is the exact opposite of your theory. You can't keep everybody but the Patriots just like any other organization know when they have a special player that they can't let slip away. IE Mayo or Gronk.

yea the pats didnt have ANY contract disputes with players recently

brb 2 offensive linemen
brb wes welker

robert kraft is cheap, get over it.
/retard

BigRadBadBrad
06-08-2012, 04:45 PM

brb 2 offensive linemen
brb wes welker

/retard

if cheap gets you 5 superbowl appereances and 3 wins in 11 years, then i'll take it

EastCoastNiner
06-08-2012, 09:30 PM

brb 2 offensive linemen
brb wes welker

/retard

I guess every team is cheap then, right? Every team has contract disputes.

Let's revisit some of the big names that they either traded near the end of their contract or let go to FA.

-Ty Law who didn't do much after he left New England

-Lawyer Milloy who did nothing once he left New England, unless you want to count hits play on the Bills as great play and worthy of a big contract.

-Richard Seymour netted the Patriots a 1st round pick and great cap space. His absence hasn't been the reason for recent defensive "struggles".

-Randy Moss who I would have loved to have back, but did nothing when he left.

So, all I can say is..........please go, phaggot.